Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

i knw 🤪 it was hott 🤪 yup that rocked 🤪

its okay na always believe in  quality nt quantity😉😳

ur right qulaity matters 2 seconds on yuna is also fine as long as we get to see them 😍 Bt oye we didnt get any scenes after that scene where he goes u cant forget me 😳 they just ended it like tht 😡

Bt i know they went to america after tht again 🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail

we are pagal 🤣

i know we are 🤣🤣🤣 today i was telling islu how its so  awesome to be brainless 🤣🤣🤣 and  the best part is ur dancing in every post 🤣🤣🤣 and im like imagining stuff wat will happen 🤣🤣 gosh crazy us 🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

there is a vm on this song 😲 nt fair i wanted to make one 🤣🤣🤣

wait lemme go see 🤣🤣

yeah ill be better once i watch 🤣🤣

yeah u can make also does tht matter 🤣🤣🤣

yeah u will defo feel better i saw like 3 vms yesterday 🤪 by the same person 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 OMG TMS WE Both said imagining days are over 🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣 we can never stop imagining 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

ur right qulaity matters 2 seconds on yuna is also fine as long as we get to see them 😍 Bt oye we didnt get any scenes after that scene where he goes u cant forget me 😳 they just ended it like tht 😡

Bt i know they went to america after tht again 🤪

I knw they rock 🤪 ya my niece was like lemme see there last scene 🤣 i showed her and she said bt this cant be last 🤣 🤣 🤣

i knw😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i know we are 🤣🤣🤣 today i was telling islu how its so  awesome to be brainless 🤣🤣🤣 and  the best part is ur dancing in every post 🤣🤣🤣 and im like imagining stuff wat will happen 🤣🤣 gosh crazy us 🤣🤣

🤣 🤣behoodi 🤣 🤣 🤣

reli 🤣 🤣 🤣 we are crazzy 🤣 🤣 and that time we had jst met and same tym we wer like best friends 🤣 🤣 🤣 wierd na TMS 🤣 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I knw they rock 🤪 ya my niece was like lemme see there last scene 🤣 i showed her and she said bt this cant be last 🤣 🤣 🤣

i knw😉

tell ur niece to start imagining 🤣🤣🤣 or wait u should have showed her the khudaya ve promo as an end where she runs to him and says I LOVE U 😍

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

yeah u can make also does tht matter 🤣🤣🤣

yeah u will defo feel better i saw like 3 vms yesterday 🤪 by the same person 🤣🤣🤣

i dunno will see if i need to after watching🤣 🤣 wat if she is TMS like me 🤣 🤣

i luved the teri yaad aati hai one also man i watched it so many times that day 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

OMG TMS WE Both said imagining days are over 🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣 we can never stop imagining 🤣🤣🤣

behoodis 🤣 waise i need to make a yuna vm my head hurts i knw i will feel better 🤣 🤣 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🤣 🤣behoodi 🤣 🤣 🤣

reli 🤣 🤣 🤣 we are crazzy 🤣 🤣 and that time we had jst met and same tym we wer like best friends 🤣 🤣 🤣 wierd na TMS 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣 islu said today he is smart and i was like no be brainless its better 🤣🤣🤣

i know we were actually going crazy 🤣🤣🤣 like dancing and i dont know wat 🤣🤣🤣 nahi we met before tht 🤣🤣 i dont remember i remember u were on eof the last few ppl i met 🤣🤣🤣 and then we just started talking about yuna and now TMS 🤣🤣🤣 i think it was coz i was here all the time 🤣🤣🤣 like sofi said it was hard to annoy me 🤣🤣🤣