Bigg Boss Season 4

Khali finished his punishment (Page 2)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Chits1

Big Boss is partial.Why did he say khali was imandar with his punishment..in fact,we thought,he would be punished again.Thumbs Down
he never served food 2 others. Angry shame on himAngryAngry
This week if khali is not evicted,Big boss won;t get food LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasny

Big Boss is partial.Why did he say khali was imandar with his punishment..in fact,we thought,he would be punished again.Thumbs Down
he never served food 2 others. Angry shame on himAngryAngry
This week if khali is not evicted,Big boss won;t get food LOL
I've never seen a person like him yar. refusing food??ConfusedConfused
I think, now others also should treat him in a same way.. they should give him only under cooked rice and over cooked dahl or roti and waterLOLLOLLOL

m001

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
rasny..khali is one khaumal...all the time I have seen him hogging food only..he shd be punished,I agree.

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

rasny..khali is one khaumal...all the time I have seen him hogging food only..he shd be punished,I agree.
I think next week he'll go home.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m001Chits1

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I think it's cause Bigg boss didn't want the other contestants to get sick eating his food that's why he ended his punishment early maybe.

m001Rasny

fadaku Newbie
fadaku
fadaku

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

I think it's cause Bigg boss didn't want the other contestants to get sick eating his food that's why he ended his punishment early maybe.

yes it can be a reason... and he made them eat rice with bhindi... we can never think of that combination....basically he is from a poor family but due to his huge built got fame... ochche ko mila gochcha wahi haal hai inka bhi.. he has become high headed like manoj tiwari...

he thinks jo wo karte hain sab theek hai bcoz he is world champion... he can cook whatever he wants and nobody should complain againt him...

m001

mada007 Goldie
mada007
mada007

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted2tv

BB said that khali finished his punishment with imandari..whereas others broke some rules during this.. now what is that ?is serving uncovered cold food imandari,making people eat bhindi and rice is imandari,keeping lids open and making tea in the same pot for 3 days imandari....Everyone knows he is Lazy still nobody speaks infront except Sameer..I just hope he is not safe next week...tired of seeing him in BB

Yes this is another one of BB's strange decisions and warped sense of fairemess we have seen all along this season. He did his work imaandaari se? Refusing to server people when they are hungry, not giving them tea - so they had to make it themselves,  serving them cold  baasi food, reusing teh same tea leaves for three days and serving them bindi/rice and only khichadi is working imaandari se and those who went along with his bizaare food and service are culprits????? 

Best is BB did not give any explanation on where the housemates did not comply... ST had a valid . question  when she asked where we broke the rule? Everyone's expression was priceless when they heard what BB had to say.. First trying to intimidate Sara, manipulating nominations to save its most colourful people (How can Sara loose against Veena even if we can digest Manoj against Ashmit, Sameer/Seema jodi making and nominations) , letting Dolly get away with Physical and violent verbal abuse,  - I think this year BB should have been nominated for playing dirty and breaking the original BB rules themselves.

I am just seeing the how to see to what limit they will drop themselves.. Disgusting!.  

m001fire_gun

Go to top