Khali finished his punishment

addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BB said that khali finished his punishment with imandari..whereas others broke some rules during this.. now what is that ?is serving uncovered cold food imandari,making people eat bhindi and rice is imandari,keeping lids open and making tea in the same pot for 3 days imandari....Everyone knows he is Lazy still nobody speaks infront except Sameer..I just hope he is not safe next week...tired of seeing him in BB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is week wo jayega..next week dolly..fer veena..fer shweta
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _adyy_

is week wo jayega..next week dolly..fer veena..fer shweta

fir jeetega kaun?πŸ˜†
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

fir jeetega kaun?πŸ˜†

who else ASHHHHmit ofcourse...but what will happen to his clothes once veena leaves? who will wash them?
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

BB said that khali finished his punishment with imandari..whereas others broke some rules during this.. now what is that ?is serving uncovered cold food imandari,making people eat bhindi and rice is imandari,keeping lids open and making tea in the same pot for 3 days imandari....Everyone knows he is Lazy still nobody speaks infront except Sameer..I just hope he is not safe next week...tired of seeing him in BB

so true!
i noticed even shweta n ashmit wer talkin abt khalli bein untidy , not doin hsi work proprly...

bt wen salman asked...  "Mouth Shut" .. excpt veens πŸ˜‰

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Big Boss is partial.Why did he say khali was imandar with his punishment..in fact,we thought,he would be punished again.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

I agree on the second part of yours.. that he is lazy and not so much active.. and yes! people who talked behind his back that he didn't do his duty well praising him in front of him and salman
But I disagree on the first part.. he tried his best .. physically it is not possible for him to work energetically and make roti's at time like others.. and those who are so called energetic also served basi roti and phatti huee chai.. sara was unhygienic earlier so thats okay if he is keepin the lid open..
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Big Boss is partial.Why did he say khali was imandar with his punishment..in fact,we thought,he would be punished again.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

he never served food 2 others. 😑 shame on him😑😑
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

he never served food 2 others. 😑 shame on him😑😑

This week if khali is not evicted,Big boss won;t get food πŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

This week if khali is not evicted,Big boss won;t get food πŸ˜†

I've never seen a person like him yar. refusing food??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I think, now others also should treat him in a same way.. they should give him only under cooked rice and over cooked dahl or roti and waterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†