Rang Badalti Odhani

did anyone notice (Page 3)

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
OHHHH lololololLOL
khanak and her bhas..lol
i actually khanak sayin bha to everyone- jst shows her innocence and naiveness but i think the CVs are giving a hint to us about the nxt track. i mean Rahul-khanak-shaan track where shaan is jealous or something. u know? umm and regarding the rahul-khanak bonding well thats already happening guys. when Rahul looks at Khanak i can see hbim soften and his expressions jst calm down and he acts natural. Do u guys see that or am i imagining?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelahujuiluvmanardestinylove

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Der aye durust aye...........I m happy for that thing that she didnt call him bha....Bus Rahul hi thik hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelahujuiluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

OHHHH lololololLOL
khanak and her bhas..lol
i actually khanak sayin bha to everyone- jst shows her innocence and naiveness but i think the CVs are giving a hint to us about the nxt track. i mean Rahul-khanak-shaan track where shaan is jealous or something. u know? umm and regarding the rahul-khanak bonding well thats already happening guys. when Rahul looks at Khanak i can see hbim soften and his expressions jst calm down and he acts natural. Do u guys see that or am i imagining?

Many of us on  Dt on dec have felt the same like U.so u are not imagining fo sure.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelahujuiluvmanar

Go to top