HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Phew! Relieved!Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

OMG!! u cant imagine how relieved i was to hear tht  suniye..i was eagerly watching as to how she is going to call Rahul..

@saaaz ur idea of khaank talking about ehr samajdhar pati to rahul is really good. 

Rahul will definitely be more soft with khaank and  they will bond very easily

yay...its JUST rahul for khanak!!.....
yep...i think he'll bond easily wid her.....
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i didnot notice that but i heard her calling him "suniye",,it was good that rahul didnot know that khanak was shaan's wife otherwise he would have not talked to her softly
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was waiting bitting my nails no khanak no not bha when she call him suniye i was hmmm sigh of relief thank god she didnt call him i would be crying if  she would have
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH ammu u r right its only going to be khanak for rahul...........................he is going to be special fend of khanak........ .........i loved to see rahul and khanak to bond in big time taki shaan and sam bhi samje jalan kya ceej hain
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

She didnt say Sahab !!

LOL....She said "Suniye"....Hahaha !!
Y wud she call him sahab...Hahaha!

no she said ye sahab yahan khadhe hain some thing like this.. i am sure
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OHHHH lolololol😆
khanak and her bhas..lol
i actually khanak sayin bha to everyone- jst shows her innocence and naiveness but i think the CVs are giving a hint to us about the nxt track. i mean Rahul-khanak-shaan track where shaan is jealous or something. u know? umm and regarding the rahul-khanak bonding well thats already happening guys. when Rahul looks at Khanak i can see hbim soften and his expressions jst calm down and he acts natural. Do u guys see that or am i imagining?
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Der aye durust aye...........I m happy for that thing that she didnt call him bha....Bus Rahul hi thik hain
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashish_s2

OHHHH lolololol😆

khanak and her bhas..lol
i actually khanak sayin bha to everyone- jst shows her innocence and naiveness but i think the CVs are giving a hint to us about the nxt track. i mean Rahul-khanak-shaan track where shaan is jealous or something. u know? umm and regarding the rahul-khanak bonding well thats already happening guys. when Rahul looks at Khanak i can see hbim soften and his expressions jst calm down and he acts natural. Do u guys see that or am i imagining?

Many of us on  Dt on dec have felt the same like U.so u are not imagining fo sure.....