Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Let me PM ..😆  where is romio these days ?

she is having exam
Originally posted by: susan29

Hey nice to see this thread.......am happy now some discussions will really happen instead of just bashing 😆

Seema was good....she nominated rightly.......the last two were strange......

MT...no one knows why he took sam's name

Sara....God knows why she saved ashmit when she goes out and gives interviews saying sweta was her best friend

Yeah I heard abt that

now the actual discussion will happen

they were wondering how to keep forum alive 😆

Hey nice to see this thread.......am happy now some discussions will really happen instead of just bashing 😆

Seema was good....she nominated rightly.......the last two were strange......

MT...no one knows why he took sam's name

Sara....God knows why she saved ashmit when she goes out and gives interviews saying sweta was her best friend

hey susan , how r u

MT was upset with Sam ........bcoz sam told ST everything that MT mentioned ST >...remember MT told Sam that shweta had nominated him .........so that put MT in bad light when shweta accused MT of bitching behind her back. He was upset with him since then. I am guessing that why he took his name.

And sara saving assmit was very logical ......No matter how stupid assmit is ..he was very loyal to sara ...I don't think he ever bitched about sara ...so that was great decision.

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

hey susan , how r u

MT was upset with Sam ........bcoz sam told ST everything that MT mentioned ST >...remember MT told Sam that shweta had nominated him .........so that put MT in bad light when shweta accused MT of bitching behind her back. He was upset with him since then. I am guessing that why he took his name.

And sara saving assmit was very logical ......No matter how stupid assmit is ..he was very loyal to sara ...I don't think he ever bitched about sara ...so that was great decision.

MT was heard telling sam to go and say this to sweta.....thats what i think....he also told someone and laughed ab the whole issue.....dont remember who...that this is what happned.......if not how would he have come to know that sam told sweta all this.......i think he planned to find out who really voted against him.......crazy guy he goes out and says he will patch up with sweta etc etc.....
Actually i think 75% of Ashimit's weeping bouts occurred when ppl came and bitched to him about Sara, whether it was Hrishant or Veena. Ashmit used to simply wet a blanket every time somebody carried tales about her. So Sara saving his azz just this once was cool

MT was heard telling sam to go and say this to sweta.....thats what i think....he also told someone and laughed ab the whole issue.....dont remember who...that this is what happned.......if not how would he have come to know that sam told sweta all this.......i think he planned to find out who really voted against him.......crazy guy he goes out and says he will patch up with sweta etc etc.....

Right somewhere during that week, something went wrong between MT and Sam ......MT was upset when Sam kind of answered Salman's question about eviction .....

Anyways MT had lost mental balance on that day ...so he was upset with shweta/sam and everyone else ( except seema)

Goodness knows why MT says or does anything, not sure he knows himself. I have a major suspicion that there has been a huge falling out between his tongue and brain. They are not on speaking terms anymore.

Anyway the moot point is not whether he will like to be friends with Shweta or not, but whether she would like to continue the friendship.

Originally posted by: prernazz

Goodness knows why MT says or does anything, not sure he knows himself. I have a major suspicion that there has been a huge falling out between his tongue and brain. They are not on speaking terms anymore.

Anyway the moot point is not whether he will like to be friends with Shweta or not, but whether she would like to continue the friendship.

They will patch up again for sure. If Shweta can be friends with Dolly , then why not MT ? 😳  They have known each other for quite long time. She was kind of comfortable with MT in the beginning of the show. I think they are good friends.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why did MT nominate Sam? --

Good and interesting ques.. The day we get answer that who came first, Chicken or egg, we will know why MT nominated Sam 😃

And sad that no one got MT's 'zara hatke' sense of humor Uska 'majaaaak' kisiko samajh mei nahi aaya aur woh evict ho gaya..
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernazz

At one point i also thought he could be behaving against sweta to show the world there is nothing between them.......thats why the unconnected talks and actions.......

after going out he may be ok with her........