plus now that both have serious misunderstandings between them

makes me even more eager then usual to know what happens next

I somehow feel the next episode will carry on from the scene it left off

perhaps Arohi could faint cos she's drunk

and Arjun looks after her

desperate to watch the next epi

can't wait till monday

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthunlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreenluv_karan4evasingsongsaymakingmagicSohniye212ishikaek43brightlinaconnectedheartsFirst-classFanLuvmayurmaneetsurpatelDu_Nish-medz-Bobbi.Therusha_PillayDebo_Afghan-sanju-Siddhi_Mahak Sinha-PhoenixD-Mariaa.SGtinselshibz

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
why weekends r there wait to watch kmh till monday can't wait for monday
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
This is what I hate about weekends!! It keeps me under suspense and makes me so curious!! I really want to know what happens next!! I thought that too, that Arohi might faint as shes drunk and Arjun will help her..
mayurlover4eva IF-Rockerz
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
normally i would have loads of h/w so i would nt feel tht curious but now its the end of term !! and have nuthin to do but WAIT !!! ...... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo longggg 

i cant not wait to watch monday nd i hatee gauri sooo muchAngry she has ruined the misunderstanding even more !! we all know from kmh1 how long it takes them both to get out of ONE misunderstanding only 

i really want her to get drunk and say what gauri said to her to arjun so that he can clear the misunderstanding and then its just love and laughter :)LOL by god loved the scene wen arohi says why wont u marry me? im good looking ROFLand then arjun raises his eyebrow and says should i marry u then - he looked so hot that tym LOL in last weeks 1 hr episode Heart but no 1 hr episode this friday Broken Heart

btw nyc post Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i wudnt be so eager for i m used to it now if Arjun hadnt said in the end- "Arohi jo tum kar sakti ho wo mein bhi kar sakta hoon". really wonder what he'll do.  but really hope we have a treat in store for us so that the wait is worth it.  since Arohi is drunk and Arjun is there, i'm hoping for a very sweet, romantic scene like the cottage scene we had last time :)) and hope no family drama is there regarding this
luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hate weekends ............. cant wait for monday epi
gracia2010 Groupbie
gracia2010
gracia2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
u r right. i don.t the misunderstanding.s track to continue. i feel bad 4 both. it.ll be a long week.
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
this weekends are reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly boring i hate them they r just killing me i m eagar to watch kmh wish weekand doesnt existAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index