Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Cn any1 tell me whatz d meaning of ... (Page 2)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Ok moni I found complete description of his name see below

Viren: gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships. 

Nivedita, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. Although the name creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Viren: gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships. 

Nivedita, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. Although the name creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

Woww rach thanxx a lott for givng such a longg beautiful description abt d meaning of   Viren .lovedd it . Ya truly dis meaning goes wid Viren's character as well .lovedd it

i loved Nivi's meaning also .Thanxx

Edited by sushmitadutta - 18 December 2010 at 1:37pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan_4lyf

the name  viren suits him alot his so cute like his name L0L

*smile*
Very true .Viren is damnn cutee just like his name Day Dreaming

Edited by sushmitadutta - 18 December 2010 at 1:38pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alieeeee

hi dear there is another meaning ...........the lord of braves,.............................and he is definitely a brave hero
Oh definatelyy Viren is bravest n most strongest of all . Meaning of Viren truly goes wid his character . lovv him .

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Woww rach thanxx a lott for givng such a longg beautiful description abt d meaning of   Viren .lovedd it . Ya truly dis meaning goes wid Viren's character as well .lovedd it

i loved Nivi's meaning also .Thanxx

Moni these are not my creation I found these meanings from Net if you want I can give you the meaning of DivSid too
Chandani2392 Senior Member
Chandani2392
Chandani2392

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

VIREN ?? .I found dis Word so beautiful (may b becoz of Kinshuk LOL) .But seriously i would like 2 know d meaning of " VIREN " Cn any1 tell me ?

BTW I don't know wheather it's conincidence or whtever but i always lovedd Kinshuk's characters Name Smile.like ADI , DEV , RANVIR , n now VIREN .

Ofcourse dis might b becoz i lov KINSHUK .n yaa i lov d name KINSHUk as well .I lov it';s meaning whch is " a sweet fragnanace frm flower " .Beautiful meaning Big smile

The middle letter of each of his onscreen names are tr first letter of his next onscreen names lol just an observation
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i soooooooooooooooooo agree iW*H u moinca
i hav alway sluved everythin bout tha vharcters tht kinshuk plays
obviousky its becuase my kisnhuk plays tha charcters
he gt a magnet on him wich akways attracts me towards him#
no matter wat the circumstancs are
heheheh

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

@tamanna Ya dear .meaning of Kinshuk is so beautiful .may b thatzz why whenever we see Kinshuk onscreen He spreads so much love all everyehere n we just had a smile on our face by seeng him
  Yes i agree that he makes me smile even i am not having good time. 
 love vrien and it really suit him .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index