I m proud of u VIREN SOOD ....:)

Posted: 13 years ago
Seriouslyy guyzz dis is d words whch came out of my mouth when 2dy once again viren saved Nivi frm getting humiliated by her own sis becozz of whom she is nt givng attention , nt taking care of her own husband who loves her so deeply frm his heart 😭 .

d way 2dy Viren says 2 divya tht " Nivedita ne mujhse shaadi kyon ki ? Ya Vo mujhse pyaar karti h ya nahi ? Yeh sab poochne ka hak sirf mujhe hai "  auhhh i felt so proud of my Viren yaar at tht time πŸ‘ n d way Viren says tht " Nivediata mujhse pyaar karti h ya nahi isse mujhe koi phark nahi padta , main Nivedita se pyaar karta hun mere liye yahi kafi h for bhi har had se bahar " ahhh at time really Honestly speakngg i jumped on my chair n clapped for him n i felt like givng him a tight hugg . I just lovedd him 2 dy as well ( Don't know hu many times i will say it everyday ,Butwht 2 do can't help it πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ) ,As usual He completlyy stole d show 2dy . πŸ‘ .

Another 2 scenes on whch i felt proud of him n he looked sweetheart n damnn cutee  2 me were both d dinner table scenes n when he was watng outside for sid leining on d car  .Amazingg scenes .

1st Dinner table scene (Viren was in yellow t-shirt looked damn hott n cutee πŸ˜‰ )

In dis scene Viren was 2 naughty  d way he was teasing 2 nivi n divya was 2 cutee n sweet .Bechari nivi kya jane ki Her hubby lovess her so much ki He also kept fast for her .Again here Yashodra was rude 2 Viren 😑 .Don't know whtzz d preoblem of Ysd frm Viren .can't see talk 2 him in little bit sweet way ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘ After all Viren is also son of soods , He is also her real grandson then why such discrimination ?😑 Come on Nivi open ur eyes n see tht hu much Viren lovess u n hu much dis poor guy needs love frm u . He is cravng for love since childhood .Give him his true love whch he deserves 😭

2nd Dinner table scene

In dis scene Viren was in hurry as he doesn't wanted 2 eat anythng fast jo tha bechare ka .awww  he is a sweetheart yaar But no1 understands him nt even Nivi 😭 . Poor guy again n again was makng excuse of gong 2 office But no1 was able 2 understand tht why he is dong so ? Again d clear pain of viren came wid his dialogue when he says 2 sid ki " Kya phark padta h sidharth main office Jaldi jaon ya Late jaon , kaam toh nahi rukega na" 😭 . But sid as a gd Bro consoles him n they both goes 2 ofice 2gther .

3rd scene where Viren was watng for sidharth

lovedd d scene ,d way he again tease Sid sayng ki " Sidharth agar tumara bhabhi ke saath romance khatam ho chuka ho toh chale " HAii haii He lookedd so sweet n naughty I felt at tht time ki  poor guy was watng for Nivi 2 come outside But she didn't come 😭
1 thng i want 2 say ki can't Nivi come outside 2 say bye 2 Viren like divya came for sid.😑 .Atleast nvi could hav come outside for c-off But she didn't .Poor Viren Bina mile hi jana pada bechare ko 😭

Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
exactly afta watching 2days epi all i can say is nivi must be mad dat she isnt seeing viends luv 4 her god he is 2222 gud and perfect just seeing him on da screen puts a big smile on my face😍

luv everything about him da way he kept a fast and never let anyone knw pretending he was getting late 4 office shows dat his luv 4 her goes 2 great dephs as he dsnt want anyone 2 knw he is fasting 4 her sooo cuteπŸ˜›

and da way he stuck up 4 her saying dat i luv her if she dsnt dat dsnt matter i was like hats off 2 u viren u show dem allπŸ‘his character is truely amazing and da actor himself kinshuk  luv dis guy

btw 2day whilst watching da epi wen viren came across i had a big smile on my faceπŸ˜†and never realised my family were giving me odd luks wen i saw i tried biting my lips 2 hide my smile but 2 no avail if i carry on like dis my fam will think i am mad nt knwing dat viren ak kinshuk makes me smileπŸ˜†
Oh yes sana absoultely rght .dis guy Kinshuk really hav some magic ki Gals go gaga on him nt only frm 2dy but since 3 yrs frm bidaai days . He is 2 hott 2 handle yaar n d bestest part is tht his onscreen presence brings a biggg bigg smile on my face as well After tht it hardly matters ki i was upset or hapy or whtever . trulyy crazyy for kinny yaar .never ever felt dis for any1 n i don't consider any1 infront of him .For me he is d best .

Oh yes dear even i try my best 2 control myself while seeng him onscrren but always remain failed in tht as it never happened .I always shouts on his entry .on his every acts .Laughs wid him , cry wid him , feels sad wid him n everyth g whtever he does directly affects me .lovv him alott
yes he stole the epi yaar , i feel bad that nivi didn't come outside to say bye yaar 
  but vrien is so sweet when he said that is not anybody's business if nivi love him or not , i did clap for him too yaar , i was like wow !!!! 
 he just have his style yaar...

Very True! Today Viren Sood was awesome! I loved the way he saved his wife from blurting the actual truth as Divya did not leave her with any other option. I liked the way he said the 'haq' word. I wonder when Nivedita would realize her haq on him and stop being a decoration piece with no utility. I still don't think Nivedita would leave her jealous sister and her precious Siddharth alone even if she gets humiliated a thousand times again. Somehow, it would have been better for the truth and Divya come to her senses that it is because of Nivi she has Sid. Divya sounded so mean in today's episode that I almost hated her. Just because she saw Viren sleeping separate from Nivi how can she jump into the conclusion that Nivi does not love Viren? Sometimes when couples fight they sleep separately (So far that has not happened to me as we believe in resolving any fight before going to bed itself and not sleeping over it). There are also times in the month when a lady may wish to sleep separately and that does not mean she does not love her husband. Also if Divya married Siddharth because she loves him, why can't Divya take to her head that Viren too could have been so crazy in love with Nivedita that she could not reject his proposal and ended up marrying him? It is always better to marry someone who loves you rather than the other way round.

I loved the scene where Viren was waiting for Siddharth by leaning on the car but not looking at the couples to give them privacy. His romance wala dialogue was awesome. He had a smile on his lips and did not look jealous that his brother was getting all the attention. I was wondering that if Nivedita is keeping the KC fast as a duty towards her husband, is it not her duty to give him his lunch box too when he goes to Office(After all, he is taking the Office work seriously only because of her)? We see Divya handing over the lunch box almost everyday and seeing off her husband to Office but Nivedita does not seem to care if her Husband eats or not .  I hate the way the Nivedita character is shown. I am at least 10 times more sensitive and loving towards even my friends than she is towards her Husband Viren.She truly does not deserve a Guy like Viren.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
I  loved today's episode too and can't wait till next week's KC episodes.

Viren as usual was amazing (when CTs allow him to be) and his dialogue directed towards DD were awesome. Viren has 6th sense when it comes to Nivi and knows when she's in distress and rushes to her aid, and sadly she does need saving b/c Nivi doesn't know how to give jhat phat jawaab to DD and CC. Personally, I don't think Nivi would have told DD the complete truth had Viren not stepped in.

However, today's classic dialogue by DD "I don't take what doesn't belong to me" during the sari shaguun scene. How ironic! And Divya trying to romance Sid with flowers? Come on! She's forcing herself on Sid and she has the NERVE to accuse Nivi of forcing herself on the Sood household and acquiring everything she dreamed of! What world is DD living in?
Originally posted by taman07

yes he stole the epi yaar , i feel bad that nivi didn't come outside to say bye yaar 
  but vrien is so sweet when he said that is not anybody's business if nivi love him or not , i did clap for him too yaar , i was like wow !!!! 
 he just have his style yaar...

Ya dear even i wanted tht Nivi should come 2 say bye 2 viren butt she didn't .god knows when she gonna uderstand tht wht a precious diamond she hav in form of Viren
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Very True! Today Viren Sood was awesome! I loved the way he saved his wife from blurting the actual truth as Divya did not leave her with any other option. I liked the way he said the 'haq' word. I wonder when Nivedita would realize her haq on him and stop being a decoration piece with no utility. I still don't think Nivedita would leave her jealous sister and her precious Siddharth alone even if she gets humiliated a thousand times again. Somehow, it would have been better for the truth and Divya come to her senses that it is because of Nivi she has Sid. Divya sounded so mean in today's episode that I almost hated her. Just because she saw Viren sleeping separate from Nivi how can she jump into the conclusion that Nivi does not love Viren? Sometimes when couples fight they sleep separately (So far that has not happened to me as we believe in resolving any fight before going to bed itself and not sleeping over it). There are also times in the month when a lady may wish to sleep separately and that does not mean she does not love her husband. Also if Divya married Siddharth because she loves him, why can't Divya take to her head that Viren too could have been so crazy in love with Nivedita that she could not reject his proposal and ended up marrying him? It is always better to marry someone who loves you rather than the other way round.

I loved the scene where Viren was waiting for Siddharth by leaning on the car but not looking at the couples to give them privacy. His romance wala dialogue was awesome. He had a smile on his lips and did not look jealous that his brother was getting all the attention. I was wondering that if Nivedita is keeping the KC fast as a duty towards her husband, is it not her duty to give him his lunch box too when he goes to Office(After all, he is taking the Office work seriously only because of her)? We see Divya handing over the lunch box almost everyday and seeing off her husband to Office but Nivedita does not seem to care if her Husband eats or not .  I hate the way the Nivedita character is shown. I am at least 10 times more sensitive and loving towards even my friends than she is towards her Husband Viren.She truly does not deserve a Guy like Viren.

Exactlyy Anamika totally agrre wid u . I 2 really get fed up wid Nivi .I mean She cares for every1 even for those who always insulted her n never ever cared for her But she didn't hav time 2 care for tht person who loves her Lott  more then himself . 😭 .
Even i m 2 sensitive for my feends yar .I do care dor my frends but Nivi ? Nivi doesn't know meaning abt Frend also

loved yesterday's epi.....he looked sooo hot and cute  in yellow tee😍......and his expressions killed me.....

Originally posted by shaazi

loved yesterday's epi.....he looked sooo hot and cute  in yellow tee😍......and his expressions killed me.....

Ya shazzi Our hotiee looked damnn damnn hott in yesterday's episod in th yellow tee . I was only seeng n staring him 😍 . n seriouslyy yaar don't talk abt his exoressions yaar . They r always killng n meseremizingg  😍 

BTW dear lovedd ur new prrofile pic .Viren is lookng so cutee by holding d flute .Yaar missing his flute scenes yaar 😭

n dear hu r ur exams gong ? i m sure u will rock .😊
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago