Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

im not likin it (Page 2)

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

I don't know exactly what happened  but the charm is missing. Its not same anymore. The whole fiasco of last week seems affected us also. Now I am watching with this in mind  like GC is acting not putting little bit of himself in this role. My pov please no offenceSmile

Jaha tak kangan ka sawal hai SR ke din kangan utharte hai pehenate nahi haiWinkLOL

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. THIS SERIAL IS REALLY LOOSING ITS CHARM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
ZARA XCELLENT POST. I ALSO FELT THE SAME. EVEN MAAN'S ROLE IS NOT SO INFLUENTIAL NOW.

happygolucky

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

The reason why so many people are not enjoying the scenes is because before Maaneet were falling in love and usually this journey of love is the most exciting in any indian drama. Once the couple actually gets together the chase is gone so that element of fun goes too - IMO. 

Maan's character has changed as well so we dont have that intense, angry young character anymore because Geet has changed him so that makes a difference too. Everyone always wants the couple together but they forget that they miss out on those scenes and chemistry when they are apart. Thats why ur missing it and not liking it but as the story continues its just part of the package!
This is exactly why people aren't liking it, very well said!!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

pajk Newbie
pajk
pajk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with the same.....
I use to wait for the link to come on youtube...but now I am ok if I miss one day of Geet.....
It has lost that charm....I know Bcoz story is moving but showing same sence ...
They r showing Maan Changing But Geet is not improving...I think today Card scene was too much...who will tear off the Card for such a foolish reason....
Anyways...Hope to c some good stuff...or I think It will be easy for me to come out of GEET Adiction...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeghappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pajk

I totally agree with the same.....
I use to wait for the link to come on youtube...but now I am ok if I miss one day of Geet.....
It has lost that charm....I know Bcoz story is moving but showing same sence ...
They r showing Maan Changing But Geet is not improving...I think today Card scene was too much...who will tear off the Card for such a foolish reason....
Anyways...Hope to c some good stuff...or I think It will be easy for me to come out of GEET Adiction...

Like you I was crazy about this serial too. I could not wait for the youtube link but not anymore. You are right, the card scene was over the topConfused .
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Geet lost its spark, your right.
It's not the same. It's not always the actor and actress that create the spark, if that's what the CV's thought.....well that's just sad.
Cuz its always the story, unfortunately the story's not the same since the CV's aren't even the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05happygolucky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index