Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pajk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with the same.....
I use to wait for the link to come on youtube...but now I am ok if I miss one day of Geet.....
It has lost that charm....I know Bcoz story is moving but showing same sence ...
They r showing Maan Changing But Geet is not improving...I think today Card scene was too much...who will tear off the Card for such a foolish reason....
Anyways...Hope to c some good stuff...or I think It will be easy for me to come out of GEET Adiction...
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pajk

I totally agree with the same.....

I use to wait for the link to come on youtube...but now I am ok if I miss one day of Geet.....
It has lost that charm....I know Bcoz story is moving but showing same sence ...
They r showing Maan Changing But Geet is not improving...I think today Card scene was too much...who will tear off the Card for such a foolish reason....
Anyways...Hope to c some good stuff...or I think It will be easy for me to come out of GEET Adiction...

Like you I was crazy about this serial too. I could not wait for the youtube link but not anymore. You are right, the card scene was over the top😕 .
.Lina. thumbnail
Geet lost its spark, your right.
It's not the same. It's not always the actor and actress that create the spark, if that's what the CV's thought.....well that's just sad.
Cuz its always the story, unfortunately the story's not the same since the CV's aren't even the same.