Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you.. The scenes and dialogues are getting too typical Indian serially type.
Today I did not care for Maan mentioning SR out of the blue. I felt there was no rhyme or reason for mentioning it.  
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know exactly what happened  but the charm is missing. Its not same anymore. The whole fiasco of last week seems affected us also. Now I am watching with this in mind  like GC is acting not putting little bit of himself in this role. My pov please no offence😊

Jaha tak kangan ka sawal hai SR ke din kangan utharte hai pehenate nahi hai😉😆
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I AGREE WID U YAR. I THNK ANY ONE SHUD COMUNICATE2 SWATI PANDEY ABT DIS.

I MEAN ON FB GEET HATERS R GETTING INCRESD DAY BY DAY.IF SCH BORING ANNOYING DIALOGUES SAME NOK JHOK N SAME SCH EYELOCKS CNTINUED.THEN IM DAMN SURE HATERS LIST WIL B MCH MRE LNG.

ME 2 HAS LOST INTREST IN IT.THOUGH I ONLY SWTCH ON TV 2 C MAANEET NO MRE INTREST IN STORY, NW NEW SCENE DUE2 TASHA SHIT ACT.SCH THNGS R REALLY DISGUSTING.

KBHI MAANEET K BECH,KBHI DADIMA N GEET K BEECH,KBHI MEERA N DEV K BECH NW ANNIE KO HO GAYI MISUNDRSTANDING4 GEET .JAANE KB YE SILSILA KHATAM HOGA..............

EARLIER DIS SERIAL WAS SO MCH UNIQUE N CHARMING NW DUE2 BAKWAS PLOT IT S RUINING OUR COSTLY TYM DAY BY DAY.......

ghazal24 thumbnail

I totally agree with you..  i was watching it today and i could see the lack of chemistry

I feel that the fiasco and disaster that happend last week has spoilt the whole mood of geet.
B4 i used to watch geet without fail.. and i know even if i miss it i really dont mind! its really sad that GEET used to be soo unusual before and now its like all the other serials. Hope gurmeet potrays maan like how he used to do before!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The reason why so many people are not enjoying the scenes is because before Maaneet were falling in love and usually this journey of love is the most exciting in any indian drama. Once the couple actually gets together the chase is gone so that element of fun goes too - IMO. 

Maan's character has changed as well so we dont have that intense, angry young character anymore because Geet has changed him so that makes a difference too. Everyone always wants the couple together but they forget that they miss out on those scenes and chemistry when they are apart. Thats why ur missing it and not liking it but as the story continues its just part of the package!
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

The reason why so many people are not enjoying the scenes is because before Maaneet were falling in love and usually this journey of love is the most exciting in any indian drama. Once the couple actually gets together the chase is gone so that element of fun goes too - IMO. 

Maan's character has changed as well so we dont have that intense, angry young character anymore because Geet has changed him so that makes a difference too. Everyone always wants the couple together but they forget that they miss out on those scenes and chemistry when they are apart. Thats why ur missing it and not liking it but as the story continues its just part of the package!

I agree there is no problem from any actor part....they are not given passionate scene...as of now...after they both are back from break.....there no efefct on chemistry ...its all in mind...they were acting before..theyr are acting now...its us who thought that was real ..but it was acting before too......they are good professionals..
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

I don't know exactly what happened  but the charm is missing. Its not same anymore. The whole fiasco of last week seems affected us also. Now I am watching with this in mind  like GC is acting not putting little bit of himself in this role. My pov please no offence😊

Jaha tak kangan ka sawal hai SR ke din kangan utharte hai pehenate nahi hai😉😆

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. THIS SERIAL IS REALLY LOOSING ITS CHARM.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
ZARA XCELLENT POST. I ALSO FELT THE SAME. EVEN MAAN'S ROLE IS NOT SO INFLUENTIAL NOW.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

This is exactly why people aren't liking it, very well said!!