the old cv's were clever
they knew how to set the scene and they gave the best dialogues

now the dialogues are just too dramatic

i dont mean any offence, it's just an opinion so people please dont bash
i still love the show
but i wish they make geet like how it was before, as it was perfect

please comment as i would love to know what you all think

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_ariesriya1108naamteegfabulous05coasta_70misspearl77bhabhahappygoluckyreena544saaniakh

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.. The scenes and dialogues are getting too typical Indian serially type.
Today I did not care for Maan mentioning SR out of the blue. I felt there was no rhyme or reason for mentioning it.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara158reena544happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know exactly what happened  but the charm is missing. Its not same anymore. The whole fiasco of last week seems affected us also. Now I am watching with this in mind  like GC is acting not putting little bit of himself in this role. My pov please no offenceSmile

Jaha tak kangan ka sawal hai SR ke din kangan utharte hai pehenate nahi haiWinkLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 17 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegfabulous05reena544Real.Madrid

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you.
riya1108 Groupbie
riya1108
riya1108

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I AGREE WID U YAR. I THNK ANY ONE SHUD COMUNICATE2 SWATI PANDEY ABT DIS.

I MEAN ON FB GEET HATERS R GETTING INCRESD DAY BY DAY.IF SCH BORING ANNOYING DIALOGUES SAME NOK JHOK N SAME SCH EYELOCKS CNTINUED.THEN IM DAMN SURE HATERS LIST WIL B MCH MRE LNG.

ME 2 HAS LOST INTREST IN IT.THOUGH I ONLY SWTCH ON TV 2 C MAANEET NO MRE INTREST IN STORY, NW NEW SCENE DUE2 TASHA SHIT ACT.SCH THNGS R REALLY DISGUSTING.

KBHI MAANEET K BECH,KBHI DADIMA N GEET K BEECH,KBHI MEERA N DEV K BECH NW ANNIE KO HO GAYI MISUNDRSTANDING4 GEET .JAANE KB YE SILSILA KHATAM HOGA..............

EARLIER DIS SERIAL WAS SO MCH UNIQUE N CHARMING NW DUE2 BAKWAS PLOT IT S RUINING OUR COSTLY TYM DAY BY DAY.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

ghazal24 Newbie
ghazal24
ghazal24

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you..  i was watching it today and i could see the lack of chemistry

I feel that the fiasco and disaster that happend last week has spoilt the whole mood of geet.
B4 i used to watch geet without fail.. and i know even if i miss it i really dont mind! its really sad that GEET used to be soo unusual before and now its like all the other serials. Hope gurmeet potrays maan like how he used to do before!

fabulous05happygoluckyReal.Madrid

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
The reason why so many people are not enjoying the scenes is because before Maaneet were falling in love and usually this journey of love is the most exciting in any indian drama. Once the couple actually gets together the chase is gone so that element of fun goes too - IMO. 

Maan's character has changed as well so we dont have that intense, angry young character anymore because Geet has changed him so that makes a difference too. Everyone always wants the couple together but they forget that they miss out on those scenes and chemistry when they are apart. Thats why ur missing it and not liking it but as the story continues its just part of the package!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05Kash-Gurti-VisuSilentsoulnotfadedaway

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

The reason why so many people are not enjoying the scenes is because before Maaneet were falling in love and usually this journey of love is the most exciting in any indian drama. Once the couple actually gets together the chase is gone so that element of fun goes too - IMO. 

Maan's character has changed as well so we dont have that intense, angry young character anymore because Geet has changed him so that makes a difference too. Everyone always wants the couple together but they forget that they miss out on those scenes and chemistry when they are apart. Thats why ur missing it and not liking it but as the story continues its just part of the package!

I agree there is no problem from any actor part....they are not given passionate scene...as of now...after they both are back from break.....there no efefct on chemistry ...its all in mind...they were acting before..theyr are acting now...its us who thought that was real ..but it was acting before too......they are good professionals..

phoenix123456* ~ Roshni ~ *notfadedaway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index