Khalli's Feet on the dining table

Anu4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Khalli ji is so disrespectful and dirty..
I think that was very rude how he had both his feet on the dining table while everyone else was still eating..im surprised noone said anything to him...i think that was gross😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know I was thinking the same. Lacks basic sense of etiquette. The great Khalli is a big bully.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here!
: |
disgraceful

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly............. its unhealthy and ill mannerism........... I noticed it too........... its really gross........... ASSS$HIT and Shweta were also mentioning how he didnt put the lid of rice and wheat containers and prepares tea from the same used tea leaves everyday without throwing them, neither he heats food and serves it cold........... weird!!! unhealthy!!! Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
msres08 thumbnail
yeah,I was wondering the same.But more than anything just goes to show how lazy the man is,has to put his feet up even when he's eating.
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khali should learn basic dining etiquettes like some bb4 forum members need to learn some rules as well like miniwesia who is still not banned from I - F. Sorry for deviating frm the topic in the end.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i was thinking the same...doing work  or being little uneasy with household work is different thing (he might be having some body weight issue or other issues as he mentioned earlier bfore entering in bb  house that he never cooked anything he dont know cooking etc) but keeping feet at dining table is simply gross :(
kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu4u

Khalli ji is so disrespectful and dirty..

I think that was very rude how he had both his feet on the dining table while everyone else was still eating..im surprised noone said anything to him...i think that was gross😕

Stop the Ji Ji Business He is Khali...some one who is Lazy, Unhealthy, Unhygenic and Gross.
He may eb a world champion but that does not make him Swift, Healthy and Hygenic and Decent😃😉😆
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same! I think that was disgusting too. People in the bigg boss have a lot of tolerance to view a lot of gross  and disrespectful things. 👏First the  hygiene issues with not washing hands, washing other peoples clothes, then Ashmit using a broom to clean the dining table etc.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ashmit & veena was sitting on other side of table ... it was too much