India-Forums

17th Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal's men are looking for rachna and come to a lady and show her photograph and ask her whether she has seen her.  The lady says yes i did see.  The men say where did u see her.  She says i dont go anywhere from here so i dont know but there is a village near by teeswa...go and look over there.  The men go in the direction of teeswa.  The teacher is by the window looking outside and rachna is standing behind her and she talks out loud saying i hope they dont come here looking for rachna.  Rachna comes and says sushmaji..what are u looking at here and the teacher says nothing...and says i was thinking why didnt the kids come yet??   She says it is necessary to explain to the kids here that it is important to come on time to school.  They play the whole day and then suddenly realize...OH i needed to go to school.  Rachna gives a disheartened smile and looks down.   Teacher notices her sad face and says rachna u dont be sad this way and there will be a way to contact ur dad and within a few days the phone will be fixed.   Rachna says i was thinking i will catch the bus and leave...and the teacher says u r not going to give up!!  SHe says rachna the buses dont come here in the village..they come on the highway which is on the other side of the hill..and it is a lonely road and it is not easy to go there...goons are after u and what if someone sees u.  Sushma says listen..they will get tired and worn out and leave...and after that u can go.   Rachna tries to protect and sushma in a stern voice says if u try an hurry u will be inviting trouble.   Rachna says i cant stay for long here anymore.   Pls dont stop me.  PLEASE.   Teacher says ok...if u want to go..go ..but when u get the bus..u will go..and today's bus is gone and u will get another bus tomorrow...and i myself will come with u tomorrow...ok?  Rachna smiles...and then sushma says Sit down i will check the copies.  and rachna sits down.   Teacher is checking the copies and says uh oh!!! the ink is finished let me go get it..and rachna says no no tell me i will bring it...and rachna goes to get it..and is lookin around like trying to find something...and then she see bow and arrow and rachna says these bow and arrow and the teacher says with a smile..they are quite old..in college days i was practicing it...she says leave those old things and get the ink...and rachna says YEs i got it..and then rachna goes and fills the pen with the ink and some books falls down..and they are all  kabir vani books...rachna says so many books on kabir??  She is finding it strange.   She collects all the books and puts them back and a photo falls out of it..she looks at it and picks up the photo and the teacher comes there and grabs the photograph.   Rachna says These...and teacher says let it be rachna..there is lot of dust here and u wll start sneezing..come on.   Rachna says YEs but so many books on Kabir...they look old too..are they also from ur college and the teacher hesitantly says yes..and sushma says come on..first lets go outside as it is i m getting late.   She again says come on...is the pen ready?  Rachna says yes and gives her the pen..and sushma takes it and then says come on lets go.   I m getting late.  They both leave the room.   While leaving rachna looks in the direction of books rather suspiciously...and then teacher shouts rachna ....and rachna says YES....Once they are both out of the room the teacher stops and turns and shuts the door and puts a stopper up..and rachna is standing there suspiciously.    Teacher says come on.  Teacher collects her books and says rachna i m going to school...so stay home and dont go anywhere...I will come soon..and teacher leaves rachna alone in the house.   Rachna is standing there with a confused look on her face.

Rachna's dad is on the phone with someone and says u said this urself...and now u r saying u will ask?  What does it mean by ask?   U said so urself sir ...ok..and cuts the phone and throws the phone down on the floor.   He says i knew the cops wouldnt help us...he says they are saying rachna never got off the train on any big station and the train didnt stop before borali.  If she got off there the police station was right there...she would have gone there and called us.   Varun says but we know for sure that rachna went in that train.   Varun says didnt the cops talk with anyone passengers...someone must have seen her.    Her dad says yeah...they are saying they are investigating and if they find out something they will let us know and we have talked to so many big officers and if they didnt help us then why would these ppl help us.   Ragni is looking astonished.     Rachna's dad says what kind of faith do we have...we have to pass thru so many tests.  First Anu went missing and now Rachna is missing.  Ragni gets up and says see we should be that our daughter are so courages..no matter what the condition..they would be fighting...and she says first i use to be scared but now i have faith that they will be back...soon...they will both be back,  She says since this morning i have been feeling that ANu is fine...there is nothing wrong with her...Anu is fine.  Rachna's dad says I pray to GOD that is the case.

Thakkraal's men are in middle of the way with a broken jeep and they are arugin amonst each other...one of them says this had to break down over here..and the other one says stop saying all this and go get a machanic.  The other man says bacchaa singh called to ask why we havent found the girl yet?   The other men says if u dont find the girl now all our corspe will be found here only...so understand that.   Thakkraal wont leave anyone of us alive.   we have to find the girl today no matter what.   Do u all understand.  No matter what we should find her today...understand..if not we are all dead.

At thakkraal's house a maid comes to thakkraal's wife saying madam eat something..and she yells at her...I DONT WANT TO EAT.  GET OUT.  What is this..what is it??  What have u mixed in my food..go..go away from here...Go.  Thakkraal is standing at the door watching all this.   Bacchaa is behind him.   The maid is still standin in front of the wife and she says...go away...u r not going and she picks up food to throw at her..but then sees thakkraal and it slips out of her hands and she is looking scared...and she quitens down..and thakkraal signals her..what is all this??   The wife is still looking all crazy with her unkept hair.    The maid leaves and gives the plate to thakkraal ..and his wife pulls the covers to herself as if to hide herself...bacchhaa is watching all this with pity look on his face.  Thakkraal comes up to her and says what are u doing.  Why are u venting out ur anger on her?   The wife is all scared and not looking at him.  Thakkraal says u r mad at me..vent out ur anger on me...she still is looking down all scared.    Then she slowly looks up at bacchha and then thakkraal all teary eyed and thakkraal says dont vent out ur anger on food...He says u r blaming me for jhanvi's state.   but i didnt hit her knowingly.  As soon as he says that she touches her cheek and hides her face away.  Thakkraal says think about this for once.   What was jhanvi doing with me...blackmailing me..who ...her own father...then he sits next to her...he says I love u and jhanvi a lot and what do i get in return.....mistrust.   His wife is huggin the blanket and is shaking with fear and thakkraal notices that...and continues talking....Jhanvi held on to rachna's matter and started hating me...then he raises his hand to do a hand jesture but his wife gets scared and thakkraal continues talking...saysing...have u thought even once how i would be feeling about all this???   I also need trust, confidence..support...where the whole world is against me..u are also blaming me for all kinds of things...and then he says...thats ok..forget it...and then he puts a pill in the juice glass and lovingly asks her to drink it...she makes her drink the juice himself.  Bacchaa is watching all this.   She is getting all dizzy and thakkraal goes to bacchaa singh and then looks back to his wife who is looking at thakkraal with a scared look.   Thrakkraal looking at his wife says bacchha shift ur bhabhisa to the back room and nobody should now know that she is there...bacchaa retorts and says to thakkraal i think for her to get better she needs help and bacchaa says i mean how long are we going to hide her....how long will we keep her there...and then thakkraal turns around and says ok  send her to a mental asylum...and says to bacchha what are u lookin at?   and then thakkraal leaves from there.

Rachna is alone at home and there is a knock on the door..and by the time she opens it...there is no one there...rachna is looking around and then about to go in a mannu comes and says BOO..and says didi got scared...didi got scared....and rachna says mannu u??  and mannu says teacher told me to get these saman here...and rachna brings him in.  Mannu says pls forgive me didi I was unable to deliver ur msg.   Rachna says its ok.   Mannu says how long will u be in our village and rachna says i will leave tomorrow by the moring bus...and mannu says morning bus??   But there are no buses in the morning here.   Didi buses come at night here.    Rachna is thinking but and then she says but sushmaji told me...and mannu says teacher wont say that as everyone here knows that over here only one bus goes to the city for that big road...at 12 midnight.    Mannu says ok i will go.  As he leaves rachna stops him and says mannu listen..that number that was given to u...u have it..and mannu gives the number...and she sees that the  number was wrong...and rachna remembers telling the correct number to the teacher and the teacher writing down the wrong number.  Rachna says to herself...she wants to keep me here forcefully...and mannu says what happened??   Rachna says nothing...u go...mannu leaves...and rachna says she is hiding something from me...but what....and then she remembers how she picked up that photo and didnt show it to rachna.   And then she remembers the room...n rachna runs towards the room and goes and opens the cabinet and sees kabir vani books and also a gun there.   Rachna flips thru the book and sees the pic..and then she flips the pic over and sees it is the picture of sushma and thakkraal.   Rachna is SHOCKED!!!!!

Pre-Cap  --   Teacher sushma is mad and is yelling at rachna saying what did u think.  U thought that you would fool me and leave form here...and rachna says I understand everything...I am not going to be in ur jail..u r going to hand me over to thakkraal's men...Sushma says this is utter nonsense...and rachna says i know everything...i know u have some kind of relationship with thakkraal.   

Edited by kasrana - 17 December 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAdippi30moonlightBeHappyAlwaystamushi

Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear :)
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
ur welcome.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index