Unintentional Teaser

Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode - December 17th, 2010

Scene - A man upset with his girlfriend start dragging his girlfriend out of the restaurant. Priya asks the man to leave the girl's hand if not face the consequences.

When he does not relent, Devayani steps in followed by Vidya and finally it is Uttara

This is what I feel is an unintentional teaser for the viewers of what will happen.

Like Devayani's father-in-law said Priya is a woman who will not take anything lying down and so she shall not like today.

Devayani we saw a lot of fear in eyes. But ultimately the woman in her will definitely overpower Mrs. Jakkhar and will follow suit

Drawing inspiration and strength from Priya and having her backing will follow suit and would be also her support to a greater or lesser extent especially in the initial days when Devayani will be against Priya to save the so called Jakkhar family's Maryada.

While Uttara seems to be one who shares the category with Priya.  Only that, she is a little passive but if instigated she can be very lethal. She is soon going to get her instigation thanks to her husband. Uttara, I feel, is not from the immediate family hence will be a late entrant in the fight plus she has also her own issues to deal with.

Hence we have the Montage is

Priya leading with Vidya on one side backing her. While Devayani backing her on the other side followed by Uttara in the end.

I am not good at explaining just try understanding what I am saying .....

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
well-written post.

Good episode today. Powerful lines by Priya. I'm looking forward to the Priya-Devyani relation and Aditya's realization that his father is the Devil incarnate!

Yes, I too think that Devyani might initially try to keep up the charade and pretend everything's hunky dory, but will eventually support Priya. I hope the truth comes out soon. Aditya better turn out to be the stand-up guy they showed in the beginning,  who assured Priya at every step that he'll be with her always.

Viji
Originally posted by svijaya77

well-written post.

Good episode today. Powerful lines by Priya. I'm looking forward to the Priya-Devyani relation and Aditya's realization that his father is the Devil incarnate!

Yes, I too think that Devyani might initially try to keep up the charade and pretend everything's hunky dory, but will eventually support Priya. I hope the truth comes out soon. Aditya better turn out to be the stand-up guy they showed in the beginning,  who assured Priya at every step that he'll be with her always.

Viji

I have my big huge humongous doubts about Aditya 
Originally posted by DJ..

I know yaar. It seems as though all the men are on one side and the women on the other. SSP, Rishabh, even Gaurav, who wants to be Vidya's friend, but is still the cause of her suffering.
I hope Aditya is like the grand dad and turns out strong!
Edited by svijaya77 - 13 years ago
Nice Analysis. Looking forward to twists and turns in Deva and Priya relationship

hey DJ, loved ur analysis๐Ÿ˜› u explained it very well!!

i agree, i don't see Aditiya supporting Priya, there was a scene where Priya backs off from marrying Adi knowing he is from a police family. SSP tells adi is he ready to meet Priya to clear her doubts on policemen but Adi discourages him saying i would rather prefer not to marry her than have him (SSP) go to meet them just to reassure how ethical & honest officer he is!

Adi blindly adores his father and looks up to him as his idiol, i have doubts if he will believe Priya and SSP might even try to cover up the matter!๐Ÿ˜•

The transformation in Adi would be interesting to see.

I know yaar. It seems as though all the men are on one side and the women on the other. SSP, Rishabh, even Gaurav, who wants to be Vidya's friend, but is still the cause of her suffering.
I hope Aditya is like the grand dad and turns out strong!

actually before I wrote this post I have another post ready don't know if I should post it or not .......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

actually before I wrote this post I have another post ready don't know if I should post it or not .......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please Do! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please Do! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is that post ......I wonder why ???

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37164242
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

hey DJ, loved ur analysis๐Ÿ˜› u explained it very well!!

i agree, i don't see Aditiya supporting Priya, there was a scene where Priya backs off from marrying Adi knowing he is from a police family. SSP tells adi is he ready to meet Priya to clear her doubts on policemen but Adi discourages him saying i would rather prefer not to marry her than have him (SSP) go to meet them just to reassure how ethical & honest officer he is!

Adi blindly adores his father and looks up to him as his idiol, i have doubts if he will believe Priya and SSP might even try to cover up the matter!๐Ÿ˜•

The transformation in Adi would be interesting to see.

Yes indeed the transformation would be interesting to see ..................

I hope there is one............

The reason why I feel that Aditya is not going to support Priya is because his character is a little egoistic that is why also he stopped his father from meeting priya ............

its like kuch bhi hua toh mein nahi jhookunga ...........galti meri kabhi ho nahi sakti................type of people