Bigg Boss Season 4

Start BEING HUMAN, Salman! (Page 2)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna_20

I think it's fair to say that Salman is a bad host, since as a host he should be unbiased towards all the contestants, etc..
i dnt think he's biased... he teases evry1 n pulls evry1's leg...sum say he has his fav bt tht duznt mean he sticks up for thm evn wen they r wrong, e.g. sameer n salman r friends via neelam so u wud think he wud b extra nice 2 him bt wen salman felt sameer was wrong in accusing BB of being partial he made it a point 2 point out tht if sameer thinks BB was partial with dolly thn they wer partial with him n sara... with sameer for letting him bk in the house after throwing him out n sara for putting her in secret room while no1 else had this chance...i think he has a certain level of respect for seema and shweta which makes others feel he is partial towards them...also one point to note here is tht seema n shweta talk 2 salman with respect n he in return speaks 2 thm with respect too... they dnt flirt with him like veena does... veena makes herself look so cheap when she talks to salman, i wish instead of sara she was sent in secret room n given the opportunity 2 watch al the clips...n mayb after watching thm she wud change the way she behavesDeadOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20ArpitachohanSamrene111192Real.Madridfire_gun

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I think it's fair to say that Salman is a bad host, since as a host he should be unbiased towards all the contestants, etc..
i dnt think he's biased... he teases evry1 n pulls evry1's leg...sum say he has his fav bt tht duznt mean he sticks up for thm evn wen they r wrong, e.g. sameer n salman r friends via neelam so u wud think he wud b extra nice2 him bt wen salman felt sameer was wrong in accusing BB of being partial he made it a point 2 point out tht if sameer thinks BB was partial with dolly thn they wer partial with him n sara... with sameer for letting him bk in the house after throwing him out n sara for putting her in secret room while no1 else had this chance...i think he has a certain level of respect for seema and shweta which makes others feel he is partial towards them...also one point to note here is tht seema n shweta talk 2 salman with respect n he in return speaks 2 thm with respect too... they dnt flirt with him like veena does... veena makes herself look so cheap when she talks to salman, i wish instead of sara she was sent in secret room n given the opportunity 2 watch al the clips...n mayb after watching thm she wud change the way she behavesDeadOuch

@ bold: Agreed! That's a valid point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannosweet_angel27111192Rasnyfire_gun-SalShah4eva-

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i dnt think he's biased... he teases evry1 n pulls evry1's leg...sum say he has his fav bt tht duznt mean he sticks up for thm evn wen they r wrong, e.g. sameer n salman r friends via neelam so u wud think he wud b extra nice2 him bt wen salman felt sameer was wrong in accusing BB of being partial he made it a point 2 point out tht if sameer thinks BB was partial with dolly thn they wer partial with him n sara... with sameer for letting him bk in the house after throwing him out n sara for putting her in secret room while no1 else had this chance...i think he has a certain level of respect for seema and shweta which makes others feel he is partial towards them...also one point to note here is tht seema n shweta talk 2 salman with respect n he in return speaks 2 thm with respect too... they dnt flirt with him like veena does... veena makes herself look so cheap when she talks to salman, i wish instead of sara she was sent in secret room n given the opportunity 2 watch al the clips...n mayb after watching thm she wud change the way she behavesDeadOuch

@ bold: Agreed! That's a valid point.
dittoThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Oh please, don't tell him what to do or not ..
He was just joking and somehow said the truth.
Just because he said sumfing about Veena ur saying this SleepyROFL

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
as much as i love him he is rudee at times
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

salman was being a human,infact he tried putting some sense in veena that no man who loves a woman and who is not even his wife would let her wash his dirty underwear.And if ashmit makes her do all that work then she should have him was her dirty underwear tooSmile.

The comparison to dog and fish was just a point he was trying to make that how when he treated his dog badly once,the dog still came back to him.That means that ashmit was treating her badly and she was still stupidly falling all over him.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007sweet_angel27sallu_lover-SalShah4eva-

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
veena has been asking for an insult all this time and i completely love salman for giving her what she has been asking for

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007111192-SweetGirl-

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kyellowfloweramy22

Go to top