Start BEING HUMAN, Salman! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tamanna_20

@ bold: Agreed! That's a valid point.
dittoπŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh please, don't tell him what to do or not ..
He was just joking and somehow said the truth.
Just because he said sumfing about Veena ur saying this πŸ₯±πŸ€£

as much as i love him he is rudee at times

salman was being a human,infact he tried putting some sense in veena that no man who loves a woman and who is not even his wife would let her wash his dirty underwear.And if ashmit makes her do all that work then she should have him was her dirty underwear too😊.

The comparison to dog and fish was just a point he was trying to make that how when he treated his dog badly once,the dog still came back to him.That means that ashmit was treating her badly and she was still stupidly falling all over him.😑😑😑😑😑😑

veena has been asking for an insult all this time and i completely love salman for giving her what she has been asking for
Originally posted by amy22

After insulting Veena today, what Salman will do next week is being all nice and sweet to her. Cuz everytime Sallu is mean to Veena and there's protest against it, he turns all nice for a week or two.

Instead of chanting BEING HUMAN all the time and making t-shirts and watches with the slogan, he should first start being human himself. As you are not only being human wehn you are helping people on a great scale, but human behaviour shows in little things, like not driving over a man drunk or not beating up women OR insulting women on a show you are hosting. Very poor performance, Salman. Learn to BE HUMAN!

Its was rude and humiliating.Feel very bad for Veena.i think Veena is far better than other fake people in the house. He is bad comedian,most of the time he used double meaning dialogs and crossing the all limits.  
Edited by Imars99 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Imars99

Its was rude and humiliating.Feel very bad for Veena.i think Veena is far better than other fake people in the house. He is bad comedian,most of the time he used double meaning dialogs and crossing the all limits.  

yeah true it was rude and humiliating for people that understood it. The comments were to put some sense into Veena's head that what she's doing is not what good girls should do, but Veena herself didn't seem to understand what he was saying. Sorry no offense to anyone here, but I just think what he said was to make Veena understand, but she didn't take offense to it, instead she continued laughing shamefully. I think if it was some other person in Veena's place, they would take the dog comment very seriously, and feel very insulted, but Veena was just sitting there laughing.
He didnt insult her, infact he showed her the mirror. She does things which are even worser then what he told.

She is actually the cheapest thing i have ever seen on my television screen.Whatever Salman told was absolutely right and i am 100% sure that Miss.(or may be even Mrs.) Veena would be really happy that atleast she is getting famous so what if this way? I wish she would have been herself on the show as she always seems fake and if this is the way she actually is then God bless people around her and God bless us viewers !!
Edited by Uniquechoices - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tamanna_20

I think it's fair to say that Salman is a bad host, since as a host he should be unbiased towards all the contestants, etc..
But I don't think the whole "Salman should be human" thing fits in just because he made rude comments about Veena. Or at least I don't think anyone has the right to criticize him for being mean. The comments that the majority of people on this forum make on contestants are pretty derogatory, rude and mean. But the members are not told to start "being human".
Yes I know as a host and a star he should be more responsible for the words that come out of his mouth, and because he wasn't too responsible about that he's obviously not a good host. But that doesn't mean he's not a good person. Salman insults Veena on TV so he's not being human, but people insult Veena and every other contestant on public forums yet they're funny??
I remember reading a post on the forum that the contestants are on BB by choice and have chosen to make themselves public, therefore we all have the right to discuss about them and make fun of them. So we have the right to sit on public forums and make fun of people, but Salman doesn't have that right? Yes, perhaps as a HOST he does not have that right. But if we can make fun of people and still be humans then the same goes for Salman.
Just my 2 cents on the whole issue..
πŸ‘
first of salman wasnt rude or anything to veena.... veena does and say stuff which r sooo disgusting obivously salman will repeat it and mention it to people... which nothing is wrong with that...

and as for his past i dont think anyone has the right to discuss about his personal and past life in here...
its BB forum we onli talk about the show.......
he is one actor n human being who doesnt nee to praise about anything his work/ and helping people speaks for himself