Start BEING HUMAN, Salman!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After insulting Veena today, what Salman will do next week is being all nice and sweet to her. Cuz everytime Sallu is mean to Veena and there's protest against it, he turns all nice for a week or two.

Instead of chanting BEING HUMAN all the time and making t-shirts and watches with the slogan, he should first start being human himself. As you are not only being human wehn you are helping people on a great scale, but human behaviour shows in little things, like not driving over a man drunk or not beating up women OR insulting women on a show you are hosting. Very poor performance, Salman. Learn to BE HUMAN!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman is not at fault veena herself is reason for insult she is facing
Aleena12 thumbnail
He is not being mean.. yeh uska sense of humor hoga..
Mistyy thumbnail

it's not like salman asked veena to wash Ashmit's underwear or then talk about it on national Tv, nor did he ask veena to fight with ashmit and throw shoes at him like a psychotic person and then make up with him within 30 seconds

veena gives him a reason, and i m glad salman is using it. show is watchable with veena's beautifooolness😆
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's fair to say that Salman is a bad host, since as a host he should be unbiased towards all the contestants, etc..
But I don't think the whole "Salman should be human" thing fits in just because he made rude comments about Veena. Or at least I don't think anyone has the right to criticize him for being mean. The comments that the majority of people on this forum make on contestants are pretty derogatory, rude and mean. But the members are not told to start "being human".
Yes I know as a host and a star he should be more responsible for the words that come out of his mouth, and because he wasn't too responsible about that he's obviously not a good host. But that doesn't mean he's not a good person. Salman insults Veena on TV so he's not being human, but people insult Veena and every other contestant on public forums yet they're funny??
I remember reading a post on the forum that the contestants are on BB by choice and have chosen to make themselves public, therefore we all have the right to discuss about them and make fun of them. So we have the right to sit on public forums and make fun of people, but Salman doesn't have that right? Yes, perhaps as a HOST he does not have that right. But if we can make fun of people and still be humans then the same goes for Salman.
Just my 2 cents on the whole issue..
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

After insulting Veena today, what Salman will do next week is being all nice and sweet to her. Cuz everytime Sallu is mean to Veena and there's protest against it, he turns all nice for a week or two.

Instead of chanting BEING HUMAN all the time and making t-shirts and watches with the slogan, he should first start being human himself. As you are not only being human wehn you are helping people on a great scale, but human behaviour shows in little things, like not driving over a man drunk or not beating up women OR insulting women on a show you are hosting. Very poor performance, Salman. Learn to BE HUMAN!

You've made 2 assertions in ur post -

#1 Salman is not well behaved: ITA. he's a bigda hua buddha.

#2 Salman insulted Veena: Disagree

- Some amount of leg pulling, teasing or mild chiding happens in all eviction episodes.. so this one was on the same lines.

- Sameer was asked to comment on Veena-Ashmit relationship - he mentioned that its difficult to understand her (Veena) as her behavior lacks consistency. One minute she's fuming at Ashmit, calling him rude, complaining, crying ... and within a few seconds, she can be seen giggling, hugging him .. as if nothing ever happened. Now, such a behavior can only occur when

(1) Veena loves ashmit so much that irrespective of what he does, she can't be without him ( here "be" refers to existence inside the big boss house). (Salman's doggy analogy)

(2) Veena is so naive, gullible that she becomes an easy prey to Ashmit's pampering. (Fish analogy)

Salman aptly illustrated both scenarios by way of the dog and fish example so he wasn't insulting her. He wasn't judging her either - didn't take anybody's side. Wasn't policing - didn't ask or prevent her to do anything.

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dazzelll

it's not like salman asked veena to wash Ashmit's underwear or then talk about it on national Tv, nor did he ask veena to fight with ashmit and throw shoes at him like a psychotic person and then make up with him within 30 seconds

veena gives him a reason, and i m glad salman is using it. show is watchable with veena's beautifooolness😆

If Salman (BB team) is using this opportunity to insult Veena by comparing her to his dog and eye for and eye comment, that's really distasteful.......... he could have used the opportunity in more tasteful manner....... which would have seem witty and not humiliating!!!
Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amy22

Salman. Learn to BE HUMAN!

wow salman needs 2 learn to be a human... i'd like 2 c who u think is human if nt salman! he rocks as for veena she deserves al the insult for portrayin herself as a cheap n low person, seriously didnt expect her 2 b so cheap n low on such a reality show onli 2 gain popularity🤢
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamanna_20

I think it's fair to say that Salman is a bad host, since as a host he should be unbiased towards all the contestants, etc..

i dnt think he's biased... he teases evry1 n pulls evry1's leg...sum say he has his fav bt tht duznt mean he sticks up for thm evn wen they r wrong, e.g. sameer n salman r friends via neelam so u wud think he wud b extra nice 2 him bt wen salman felt sameer was wrong in accusing BB of being partial he made it a point 2 point out tht if sameer thinks BB was partial with dolly thn they wer partial with him n sara... with sameer for letting him bk in the house after throwing him out n sara for putting her in secret room while no1 else had this chance...i think he has a certain level of respect for seema and shweta which makes others feel he is partial towards them...also one point to note here is tht seema n shweta talk 2 salman with respect n he in return speaks 2 thm with respect too... they dnt flirt with him like veena does... veena makes herself look so cheap when she talks to salman, i wish instead of sara she was sent in secret room n given the opportunity 2 watch al the clips...n mayb after watching thm she wud change the way she behaves🤢
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i dnt think he's biased... he teases evry1 n pulls evry1's leg...sum say he has his fav bt tht duznt mean he sticks up for thm evn wen they r wrong, e.g. sameer n salman r friends via neelam so u wud think he wud b extra nice2 him bt wen salman felt sameer was wrong in accusing BB of being partial he made it a point 2 point out tht if sameer thinks BB was partial with dolly thn they wer partial with him n sara... with sameer for letting him bk in the house after throwing him out n sara for putting her in secret room while no1 else had this chance...i think he has a certain level of respect for seema and shweta which makes others feel he is partial towards them...also one point to note here is tht seema n shweta talk 2 salman with respect n he in return speaks 2 thm with respect too... they dnt flirt with him like veena does... veena makes herself look so cheap when she talks to salman, i wish instead of sara she was sent in secret room n given the opportunity 2 watch al the clips...n mayb after watching thm she wud change the way she behaves🤢

@ bold: Agreed! That's a valid point.