Thendral
Thendral

Update for Friday - 17/12/2010 (Page 2)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the update

I think Lav will understand Thulasi on Monday's episode if not as Theiva said we will get to see Charu visiting back and forth and torture us even more. I hope this director show the bank inquiry next week, Its irritating to see TA with out job for awhile and depending on his old manager's money, which is not a cool way to portray a main lead and i really hope TA is leaving for inquiry according to today's last scene. he was out of job  for 5-6months to viewers.

After seeing today's episode, more new sets of new characters are going to show up in upcoming episodes, Rich guy's mom & dad. unless rich guy's mom is TPS which i doubt.

i seriously cant stand that lady talking, the way she brag about his own kids are way too much. as a mom, she need to treat all of her kids equal, but her its opposite. she keep on cussing either of her sons. i feel so sorry for puvi and TA. when TA is bad puvi is good and now puvi is bad and she want TA? and now they both need TA to show that they are some cute lovely family in front of  nithesh's family? i wonder what tortures are left from that lady and charu to thulasi in wedding hall. i am pretty sure there will be some.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Kowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Actually its too hard to predict what might happen...i fell Thulz would talk in favour of Lavanya, but will she wait to listen to her fully.....If TA interrupts Thulz, then Lav cannot know what is in Thulz mind.......Grrrrrr.....making us mad......
but this way it  would be usual....

But if Lav overhears completely and understands Thulz....I  feel TA will not agree to Lav demands that easily.........

But if at all everything is fine with L an N, meaning TA agreeing after some compromise, so many charu tricks would be waiting for us soon.......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Kowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Actually its too hard to predict what might happen...i fell Thulz would talk in favour of Lavanya, but will she wait to listen to her fully.....If TA interrupts Thulz, then Lav cannot know what is in Thulz mind.......Grrrrrr.....making us mad......
but this way it  would be usual....

But if Lav overhears completely and understands Thulz....I  feel TA will not agree to Lav demands that easily.........

But if at all everything is fine with L an N, meaning TA agreeing after some compromise, so many charu tricks would be waiting for us soon.......Angry.........

I think Lavanya might listen to Thulasi and see how much she cares for her and the marriage with Nitheesh even if she did only bad things to her, and this may lead to her change. Recently they showed Lavanya not minding about money (??? joke joke joke only), but for her brothers (???). Think the director wants to let her change,she still believes it is TA who arranged for her wedding despite Perippa saying it was Charu only. But for us viewers it looks like as she is only behind money. As she wished she has to enjoy her days with her Thulasi anni, i think this may happen, even if it is for a short time. I think if Lavanya calls Thulasi "Anni" like she used to, that will be enough for TT to forget everything she has done to them, such naive people are both hubby and wife. If she does not change now, that means the director decided to drag the story.

Yes true, TA won't agree that easily, because he even did not speak to Lavanya, but think Thulasi may convince him to do everything for this marriage, because Thulasi has still guilty feelings that LN marriage has been stopped because of her. This would help Lavanya to understand her anni more. Somehow i strongly feel that she might change before she gets married because she has to a be good human if she enters Nitheesh's house as their family member.

Charu's tortures would be there even if the marriage does not take place.But as already many said, if this GW goes and lives with TT, then this psycho may say, let me stay with you for few days, athai and be with TT for days, weeks, months...who knows?! The dumbo couple is gonna allow it, that is the joke Angry Angry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Kowsi

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thank u shubba dear for the hilarious funny update...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanArizes.Kowsi

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Subba.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Arizes.

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thendral moving so interesting.. puyal veesaame iruntha sarri...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20Arizes.Kowsi

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
nice. thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
today night we may get to know the promo of thendral... lets see how this week moves..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Kowsi

Go to top