Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A heart of Gold

Poll Question: Which SGP character has a heart of Gold?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [54.76%]
10 [23.81%]
9 [21.43%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Guyz..... this is the first time i chose for a POLL instead of a topic thread..... as wud love to see your thots on the same..... as our thinkings cud def. be different and possibly from your thinking i cud widen my POV to that character.....

I chose these characters as from my POV i have seen allmost all of them having a heart of GOLD.

1. BM:
She has been selfless thru out her life though out of a broken bond..... she devoted her entire life for Kashyap parivaar hiding away her pains and spreading muskurahat to one and all....!Her fear in marital bond made Ishaan's marraige work....! 

2. Suhana:
Suhana has been the most difficult one to understand till now.... though she seems to understand and learn every new lesson she learns from Ishaan and BM nowadays...LOL. She forgets her blues within a  blink and spreads bliss with her SMILE and INNOCENCE....!

3. Ishaan:
He always stood by Suhana before and after marraige and always had immense respect for her and her views.....accepted her and  always encouraged her without any expectations from her other than keeping his family members happy for ever....!

4. Alok:
He has been the dutiful son of babuji.... always with a clear mind.... but  hides his fear from his wife so as to not bother her anxiety..... abides by all the duties of the parivaar as a son for all these years and even compromised his privacy in his role as an understanding devar to  make his bhabhi  not feel the solitude of her withered bond....!

5. Sonali:
She has been a sweet angel in Ishaan's life as his best buddy.... took it on her all the mudslings yet fighting for the love of his life and playing her act best to make his wife realise her love for him..... A soul whose friendship is at stake for her friend's marraige to work....!

6. Inder:
Inder has been a character who has been maintaining his disturbed childhood days, his sadness to himself and has been always the JOKER of the Kashyap parivaar..... He can very well memories the joke numbers and laugh at the jokes of his PJ book but also good at his calm disposure when he remembers the crass numbers of his helpless childhood days.... He cannot forget them...but he tries to overlook them thru his gags and tries to make his parivaar happy and lively...!

7. Panna:
Panna has been managing to keep her SMILE in the Kashyap parivaar in all her visits and never utter a word about her MIL.... She has been facing a rough patch in her life and her marital life but her heart refuses to let the cat off the bag as she knows it will be a great matter of concern to her mom who herself has a broken relationship behind her..... !

8. Elesh:
Yest and today's episode showed us Elesh in his true humanity. Like BM said he proved his upbringing won in making Disha understand that their attachments and bond among the members of KP is more valuable  than the investments or the savings they wud do....! Without creating a furore about Disha's insecurity and selfishness, he not only made her understand her sensitive viewpoint in the matter of money but also made her see the care and affection of others with them....!

9. Radha bua:
She being married, deceived and deserted found shelter in this parivaar and she adapted herself to all circumstances and situations of this parivaar..... she was a mother to Ishaan even when her son never got that deserving attention of hers....! Always loyal, happily devoted to this parivaar for only one thing in return ...LOVE!

10. Rajni:
Rajni though herself  from an affluent family....never shied down to be a bahu of KP and does amazingly all her duties as a wife, bahu, co-sister ,SIL and a mother wonderfully.... offlate her integrity as a SIL has been questioned by Inder but she still maintained  her silence not bothering the scar as it  was aimed to keep the word she gave to Panna !

Ok. let's make it a bit naughty.... let's play Vikram betaal.....LOL...Batha vikram.... kaun hai jisme hai sonay ka dil..... jisne jeeta tumhara dil....!

Do share  why u preferred your choice(even if its' beyond the listings of characters done by me,declare it and voice your opinion ...why).... to make it more interesting guyz....!

Thanks....!Big smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 18 December 2010 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18111192YusBee-.Perk.-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
i voted for BM....

bt after reading ur detailed options...
i think it shud be Alok and Badi Maa...the pillars of the house...
may be even dada-dadi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i voted for BM....

bt after reading ur detailed options...
i think it shud be Alok and Badi Maa...the pillars of the house...
may be even dada-dadi...

LOL... shwets thanks for the reply....i think now i shud not have done this as a POLL.... there r many lazy minds who love clicking without stating the reason for their choice.... i thot there must be many different povs but here all r happy just clicking and walking off....LOL...jaago SGPians....Cry

Anyways dear.... i was even going to ocnsider dada-dadi...but only 10 options....LOL ... these itself became so many.. cud not help it.....Big smile

Thanks for your response dear.... Embarrassed alok and BM r truly the pillars of the house...!

YusBeeShwets1502

shona17 Groupbie
shona17
shona17

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i voted 4 BM...

but now after reading ur details.....i think itz EVERYONE!!!!!!!!Big smile

-allizwell-YusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I am toh total fida over suhana maiLOL...............so my vote goes to suhana......................suhana mai ke prem ke age sare logic fail haiLOL

-allizwell-YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Voted for Badi MaaSmile

-allizwell-YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I was being lazy and just voted!!! but then couldnt resist to come back. I voted for Suhana, reason that despite being immature and naive about the life and relationships, her heart is at the right place, she has no ill feelings for any one, she has got the right ingredients for being as perfect as Badi Maa in due course of time, thats why I voted for her seeing the potential in her for being the binding force in the family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-YusBee

Go to top