Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||~Maaneet- Aap Bahut Bure Hai~||

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

What an episode! hatts off to the creatives to give us such an amazing episode. still cant get over the fact that we are getting what we are still demanding. cute; silly and yet romantic maaneet scenes; moments which are just too fab to put into words!

Maaneet and Mahii and i am off to Maaneet land; forever and ever. Can these two get any better? Probably no. Drashti and Gurmeet are perfect as Geet and Maan respectively. Phey share an electrifying chemistry that cant be put into words.

The story is going the way it should be. Both Maan and Geet have come a long way; fighting the bad waters and are now content with each other. Much safe with each other; and still have a long way to go. They yet have to settle with each other in complete harmony but it gives your heart immense peace seeing these two together. I love the way Geet has let of go her past and is has come to terms with her feelings; her desires and the bond she shares with Maan. Yes she might not  openly admit it that she loves him; but one look in her eyes and Maan exactly knows how much Geet loves him. Its a relation that both worship now.Maan and Geet are each others weaknesses as well as strength. Maan will fight the whole world for Geet and she will do the same thing.

Coming back to the episode; i am owe of this couple. The moment she hears his voice; and instantly she runs into his arms. Her rightful place. Those arms which have always supported her and saved her.  His soothing words and then the dialogs. Haayeee i faint. 

***Maaneet- A Relation So Pure; Divine; Magical***

All the Maaneet scenes were superb; very significant in their own way and fabulously enacted<3<3

So before i thank you that you read my post i leave you with a pic of todays fab episode. Keep drolling<3<3

Proud to be a Maaneetian<3<3

Please press the like buttonBig smile

Loads of loveHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart

Edited by mayuri.vet - 17 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetlovingangletara6088vishruti.siriammyicycoolranuiyMishtiShonalailapnjkinnoManneetFANshreya satish1111joanlondongirl95vidyashreeKHUSHIASRruslanamaaneetkimeetArsheelakellzJULIELwhitepearljenny.shivangi783Tressaanishalakhani78moonlight44milliikrati5maankigeet4everAnjuMaanManiackuhu18Dilsaykhushi_4evertaibaaa* ~ Roshni ~ *Arushi.blueopalkasuuuumeravigiliso-Sanjana-WeAimToPleasejesss.swetha10craziekudiYeHoKyaRahaHairomiosugar1-Priti11-felicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkpickachu-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillimanesha76

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
29 views and no replies??

Is my post so bad???CryCry
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

What an episode! hatts off to the creatives to give us such an amazing episode. still cant get over the fact that we are getting what we are still demanding. cute; silly and yet romantic maaneet scenes; moments which are just too fab to put into words!

Maaneet and Mahii and i am off to Maaneet land; forever and ever. Can these two get any better? Probably no. Drashti and Gurmeet are perfect as Geet and Maan respectively. Phey share an electrifying chemistry that cant be put into words.

The story is going the way it should be. Both Maan and Geet have come a long way; fighting the bad waters and are now content with each other. Much safe with each other; and still have a long way to go. They yet have to settle with each other in complete harmony but it gives your heart immense peace seeing these two together. I love the way Geet has let of go her past and is has come to terms with her feelings; her desires and the bond she shares with Maan. Yes she might not  openly admit it that she loves him; but one look in her eyes and Maan exactly knows how much Geet loves him. Its a relation that both worship now.Maan and Geet are each others weaknesses as well as strength. Maan will fight the whole world for Geet and she will do the same thing.

Coming back to the episode; i am owe of this couple. The moment she hears his voice; and instantly she runs into his arms. Her rightful place. Those arms which have always supported her and saved her.  His soothing words and then the dialogs. Haayeee i faint. 

All the Maaneet scenes were superb; very significant in their own way and fabulously enacted<3<3

So before i thank you that you read my post i leave you with a pic of todays fab episode. Keep drolling<3<3

Loads of loveHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart
     HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Heart                                  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
LOVE UR POST AND AGREE WITH U
HADS OFF CVS U R DONE GR8 JOB AND
MANEET U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Loads of loveHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart
     HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Heart                                  Day Dreaming

Same hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks<3

Love
Mayu:)

manesha76

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

LOVE UR POST AND AGREE WITH U
HADS OFF CVS U R DONE GR8 JOB AND
MANEET U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................

Thanks<3

Love
Tressa Goldie
Tressa
Tressa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Mayuri...
Gr8 post & gr8 analysis... I love their nok-jhok & romance... But I really miss the passion that was there b4...

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tressa

Hi Mayuri...
Gr8 post & gr8 analysis... I love their nok-jhok & romance... But I really miss the passion that was there b4...

TressaHug

i guess we will have the passion once they are marriedEmbarrassed

Thanks<3

Love

manesha76

Go to top