Reason of Veena's stay, weekly insults from Salman

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Now I realize why fake Shweta rolls over her eyes when Salman's around, cos Salman like RAkhi can blab anything out of his mouth which can be deemed offensive. Housemates including Veena have tried not to respond against Salman as he is important for the show, so Salman has been using this to insult others.
Salman has been insulting the hell out of Veena, since the show started, but this week he went out of his way to demean her, and how others like Manoj have taken offence of the kind of language Salman uses, Veena Malik is the most wonderful target that Salman has ever had.
   Veena is stupid, can't respond, but even if she takes offense she won't get much support. She is a non-Indian, and givent the kind of troubles Salman has had with women action groups, during his breakup with Aishwarya Rai[when he was accused of beating her and throwing her down the stairs] or his driving drunk taking a life of person sleeping on the sidewalk, Veena is the most suitable target he can pick on. Probably this is the reason why  Bigg Boss has kept Veena on the show. Salman's thanda performance is best covered by his brutal and offensive cracks on Veena, which if he says the same about an Indian contestant can push him and the show into trouble, and he has the reputation and the background for that.
Edited by bade34 - 13 years ago
I agree with every single word of yours. I never liked Salman in the first place but now I have every reason to dislike him and seriously, I believe AIshwarya now.

And yeah, I also agree with the theory of keeping Veena in the show to not only raise the TRPs but also to cover up Salman's bakwas performance as a host.

Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
I agree, I've already posted about it on another similar thread
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
That's your opinion, but i disagree

ya salman is picking on her, but she is giving him the reason. Did u hear any other contestant talking or behaving like Veena. She gives him a reason, of course he is going to use it..that's what the show is all about , ain't.!!

This is your opinion thank you for that ..but i am not agree ..
I m not agree. veena khud reason deti hai salman ko yeh sab bolne ka uske seductive act se wo use seductive expression deti hai.isme pakistani aur indian ka koi lenadena nahi hai pakistan me bhi salman ke fan hai aur aj tak salman ne pakistan ke khilaf kuchh bhi nahi bola hai
Missed today's episode what did he say against veena
aur waise bhi khud hi apne ab ko itni stupid dekhati hai jiiii salman jii.. and the way she shows her on TV it's her own fault