India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What should our fav VEECHA do now ????

nandtina Senior Member
nandtina
nandtina

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Now since the devil taps has already entered the B-toons due to our pyaari ICHCHA's meherbani, 

what should our lovely VEEHeartCHA do now ???D'ohQuestion

let us give suggetions to them...Hug

well my suggetion to VEEHeartCHA would b

1. juss ignore that devil..Angry

2.support each other in every situation Hug

3.stay in same room WinkTongue

4.continue ur romance HeartHeart

and last but not the least 

5.show us some yummy chocolaty moments between urs..Day Dreaming 

plz plz plz..Blushing

now friends itz ur turn...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79mkdeepaacjs369xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
STAY FOCUSED AND IGNORE WHATEVER MAI SAYS TO U!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7nandtinahasini79tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
do some naughty things in fron of TapuWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandtinahasini79mkdeepaatiny15

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nandtina][/QUOTE]
6. Since they truly love and care for one another they should have a baby - that will counter Tapasya's fake one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
all the suggestions given are great... Clap
but first n foremost they shud share a room ...then veer need not go looking for things in the kitchen in the middle of the night where taps is on a prowl to hunt him..
and veer shud very rudely tell taps that she is in his house only because his wife Ichcha wants her too and that she shud to not show her face at all to him or he will throw her out once again...Stern Smile

and yes VeeCha romance is eagerly awaited... Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by cjs369 - 17 December 2010 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Well I am wondering if Veer explained under what cirumstances the whole thing happned betweeen him n tht eveil Taps  (if it really happened,) to Ichcha. I guess its time, Veer stops being so paasive and assuming everthing is understood....and he better takes some bold steps 2 keep things in order in his life,...though i love their romance, i wud love 2 seee both Veer Ichcha strengthen their relation and show it to the world, nothing can come in between them,  they have their whole life 2 romance, i feel he shud think of wasy 2 get tht Taps out of Bundelahouse...TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Well I am wondering if Veer explained under what cirumstances the whole thing happned betweeen him n tht eveil Taps  (if it really happened,) to Ichcha. I guess its time, Veer stops being so paasive and assuming everthing is understood....and he better takes some bold steps 2 keep things in order in his life,...though i love their romance, i wud love 2 seee both Veer Ichcha strengthen their relation and show it to the world, nothing can come in between them,  they have their whole life 2 romance, i feel he shud think of wasy 2 get tht Taps out of Bundelahouse...TongueLOL

Ya ...you are right shivani... they need to show some constuctive conversation between Veer n Ichcha ... where they discuss this entire pregnancy issue.. like a husband n wife shud ...... and also move in together in the same room...
Taps has suddenly gained confidence from the knowledge that Veer n Ichcha are not staying in the same room...to break that they need to show some good VeeCha romance which will make taps jealous... and make us audience happyWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ladybird9

Ya ...you are right shivani... they need to show some constuctive conversation between Veer n Ichcha ... where they discuss this entire pregnancy issue.. like a husband n wife shud ...... and also move in together in the same room...
Taps has suddenly gained confidence from the knowledge that Veer n Ichcha are not staying in the same room...to break that they need to show some good VeeCha romance which will make taps jealous... and make us audience happyWink

Yesss I would love 2 see Veer Ichcha happy always, n Veer is not gg 2 leave Ichcha alone, so sparks r gg 2 fly, but as u rightlyy said, they should move into one room,..n make tht Taps jealous, tht her presencein Bundela bar brought them 2gather..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL butttttt Unhappyy is Ichcha not sharing Veer's bedroom... Mai has already given permisiion, she need not stay apart.anymore, Ichchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa r u listening.TongueEmbarrassedLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top