India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 17th dec 2010

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
raghav is still in the state of disbelief  about sia's death.he tries to wake sia up saying he will take her to Delhi and that where they will live happily.amba puts her hand on raghav and tries to explain that sia will not wake up again.she commands AC to prepare for sia's last rites.she lovingly tells raghav not to waste sia's sacrifice and to get strong for the sake of his kids.she tells him to hug his kids  and accept them  as he has to be strong to bring up the children in the way sia wanted them to be brought up.raghav takes his children  and hugs them with  tears flowing uncontrollably.SC in  the hideout dreams about some bad happening  in the house.she wakes up with a start  to listen to the crows crowing as though they are crying.she  shuts her ears with a premonition of something bad happening to sia.But she tries to stay positive.

Raghav performs the last rites of sia   with him thinking of  all the good times with Sia.he becomes a body without soul  and apologises to sia for not keeping his promises when he thinks of all the promises he made to her.he also asks sia why she has broken her promise to live with him life long.amba and AC also cry and feel bad for raghav.ammaji and the family start for shivghadi but the truck   they were to travel   goes under repair.on the advice of panditji the family takes a shortcut to shivghadi even though that  terrain is difficult to negotiate by foot.the women are talking about rasia and try to stay positive about them.bajri who  is pulled along by yashpal starts to say the same old things about how BP will destroy all of them including the children.VKG gets very upset and pushes bajri down

PRECAP-BP and company are searching for Amba and ammaji when he sees smoke coming out of a particular area in the forest

Edited by sang_hari - 20 December 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

amankodimvatsakrassmomsx3sc19sdavisER_ER_YAajaygandhirachnadhodi713shilpa_11rgattusunithavarmananda_gopaDesdemonasai2311phoo_12bmm1985bittu31TheSnowmananna44neela226Sophia21adinats07poeticniveditha

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Such a sad sad eposide.
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks sherya ...

Even though AC  was not related to sia and sia has never done anything for him .....but he still cried because he is human not like Ammaji who was waiting for death of person who saved her ...

Amba played role of elder sister ...the way she consoled Raghav ..was very emotional .. we would have been able to see more of their chemistry...

I thanks c.v that atleast  sia  got her last rituals and that too by Raghav  ..

Aditya ..was as usual excellent today ...StarClap

Good bye Natasha ...wish u very best in ur life and eagerly waiting for ur next project ...Big smile

Edited by bittu31 - 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

sunithavarma Senior Member
sunithavarma
sunithavarma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
really sad epi....i cried seeing scenes between RaSia...
RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I also cried all the way through watching rasia screening it was a very sad episode seen Raghav like that body without a soul.Today's episode was heart breaking episode'I have to give it to Aditiya he is a fab actorClap today's acting was brilliant as always.To see the most wonderful pair Aditiya and Natasha go from the show is ever so sad, because in the past 1 year 7 months they have become part of our life lossing them both is like lossing apart of a family member I now that it was just a serial but both of them were close to our heart's.Now I am hoping and wishing that Natasha and Aditiya would come in a new show together for there fan's I also hope that they both do read our messagers which we all have put on the forum.Good bye Natasha and enjoy your time with your family and do make a come back with a bang soon.Thumbs UpP.S I think Natasha and Aditiya are not just brilliant actors but they are both the most beautiful and wonderful people with good sense of humourClap.I also would like to give them both a BIG clap for all there hard work At last but not the lest Raghav and Sia were two body's but one soul Thumbs Up,Aditiya and Natasha do come back very soon with a BANG your fan's would be waiting with arm's wide open for you bothHug

Sanaa/uk

Edited by RASIA2 - 17 December 2010 at 6:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12adinats07

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
The next episode they will kill Raghav alsoCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
ANother emotional, heart breaking episode.
But I am also happy for one thing - at least Sia got a funeral there. If VKG was around, she would deffo not have got one since that vulture was waiting from day one for SIa to die.
Watching RaSia in this state is like seeing the soul ripped off the body.

I hope the Cvs are now happy. Damn TRPs! If the TRPs don't touch 4 or more after this, then we should skin them alive!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

ANother emotional, heart breaking episode.
But I am also happy for one thing - at least Sia got a funeral there. If VKG was around, she would deffo not have got one since that vulture was waiting from day one for SIa to die.
Watching RaSia in this state is like seeing the soul ripped off the body.

I hope the Cvs are now happy. Damn TRPs! If the TRPs don't touch 4 or more after this, then we should skin them alive!

Yaa she should have given a solid reason for not performing last rituals ..Angry

I am off color now .. this will be my revenge from c.v's for snatching away our Rasia from Us .. First time ever in my life ...I have cursed somebody

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12

Go to top