nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
friends do u have such faith in the cvs??? do u really think the marriage will go smoothly???first mr.rathore is behind maaneet..second tasha and anne dont know wat lies that tasha is going to fill in her ear's...and all smoochy smoochy scenes, just too much sugary, just like the engagement wala scene there it was all promises and promises, now here it is only u only u from both sides...r the cvs fooling us or r they planning to have the shaadi???here we r planning for their sr and honeymoon and all... so friends tell me do u have such faith in the cvs??? will the marriage actually happen????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar even i am scared pata nai keyya hogga
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeee but al iz well
all iz well
all iz well
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
let us give them a chance😊
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nahinnnnnnnnnnnn INSHALLAH SHAADI ZAROOR HO GEEEEEEEEE
till the end no faith in cv's 
all happy scenes for whole 2 weeks looks too fishy villain's are increasing day by day boom on wedding day no need for fireworks god help us😕
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

friends do u have such faith in the cvs??? do u really think the marriage will go smoothly???first mr.rathore is behind maaneet..second tasha and anne dont know wat lies that tasha is going to fill in her ear's...and all smoochy smoochy scenes, just too much sugary, just like the engagement wala scene there it was all promises and promises, now here it is only u only u from both sides...r the cvs fooling us or r they planning to have the shaadi???here we r planning for their sr and honeymoon and all... so friends tell me do u have such faith in the cvs??? will the marriage actually happen????