Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17/12: Ria Ka Adda .:lafzo k teer:. (Page 8)

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Nisha.. ROFLROFLROFL..

Original:
'Mein kya karu ram mujhe buddha mil gaya....'' from "

Arohi sings 4 Arjun:

'Mein kya karu ram mujhe Doggy mil gaya....''

.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

me not around during tht Maha epi.. need to chk tht..

waise dont feel "ouch".. Arohi gave Arjun a compliment.. Doggies r most faithful...and cute.. and true.. .so actually Arjun as Doggy is not bad haan..ROFLROFLROFL... and most imp thing they r pet..ROFL.. so Arohi shud actually b happy.. ROFL she got wat every girl dreams of.. getting a pet hubby/bf..ROFLROFL...

"perhaps she has to had some kheer for her to be thanda "

--i wont b surprised if wacko Gauri Mata this time comes up with a kheer-cola mix...ROFLROFL

btw my new super twist.. after these wine shots.. as sumthing needs 2 happen.. so wat if Arohi sees Arjun in Chiku.. ROFLkitna mazzaa ayega na....ROFLROFL

Edited by violette - 20 December 2010 at 4:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Manisha: Zabardust post!

KMH k maamlay mein agar hum achi rating dein toh zyaada mut expect kero LOL We watch with an "open" mind & Minnie's g's advice

When watching BT shows please wear appropriate protective gear:
-Minniemau

1.  BT- radiation proof helmet to save your brain and hair
2. Polarized sunglasses
3. Cotton balls for ears
4. Watch it on a bed.. so in case you doze off or fall off laughing you dont hurt yourself
5. As always warned by Anu, Anjana, Boby do not keep food or drinks anywhere.. in case you cannot absolutely resist.. please wear a bib and keep loads of tissues handy
6. Keep a bucket handy in case you start shedding tears so clean up is easy afterwards
7. If its an absolute nonsense episode please watch the episode ALONE,  clear all the clutter and objects around you and sit with tightly folded hands so you dont start throwing things around you.  Heavy mittens could be worn if you cannot sit with folded hands for about 20 mins at a stretch!

ROFL
WOW! both u and Nisha were ---> ROFL

Edited by secretkeeper - 20 December 2010 at 5:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishvioletteBheegiBasanti

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
awww.. Minniee... Hug.. convey my hugs 2 her paleez...Embarrassed..really miss her..Smile.. tht was ROFL.. kindly put this caution list on first pg of Adda.... ROFLROFLROFL

Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Minnie g visits parosi forum sometimes to post her four liners LOL will give your hugs :)

.theek hey...whenever its my turn to open Adda...i'lll put the caution list ROFLROFLROFL

Du_NishvioletteBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

@manisha

''Arjun as Doggy ''
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 Manisha, yaar, .... no comments on this! The thought to it is enough is sighing lot of noisesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

'btw my new super twist.. after these wine shots.. as sumthing needs 2 happen.. so wat if Arohi sees Arjun in Chiku.. ROFLkitna mazzaa ayega na'....ROFLROFL
To phir Chikoo will be 'phaso' with the 'taykundo' wali bak bak of our Arohi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw Arohi mein itni akal hein nah ke jab ek munda itni jaldi han kar rahe hein engagement ke liye,it does mean the guy is really not serious! As he knows perfectly how to please a girl,he knows that a girl wants a man to be committed to her and the best way to show is by behaving with 'etiquette' towards her family and have an 'engagement.' After engagemet,he knows he will have all the boyfriend rights that a sweet girl will not let him! OufArohi,at least in wrath too must have realised this! I mean,you know,her anger is justified but then being vindictive like an 'eye for an eye' has very high consequence!
And the kiss you were saying,yeah can hapenUnhappy

Wonder what Ekta Maiya ke solution will beLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

violettesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
k.. i will let go the doggy thing.. LOL...

Arohi isnt thinking rite.. all she wants is to prove Arjun wrong tht he was actually successful in his quest to patao her and use her.. so she jst want to teach him a lesson..

and Chiku mite not b the man Aro wants bt he seems genuine..

he cares for arohi Thumbs Up tho not more thn himself..LOL
he went luking 4 arohi Thumbs Up
he came back for Arohi even after knowing tht she was kidnapped and was unreachable 4 a few days after..Thumbs Up..
he sincerely apologized 4 his behaviour...Thumbs Up
he joined gym to manao her..Thumbs Up
she mite not b his type b he seems to genuinely like her..Thumbs Up

so i dont c a reason y Arohi shudnt give him a chance especailly wen the person she trusted more betrayed her.. bt thn she is confused and Gauri jst made thngs more worse 4 her to make any decision..

luk at her confusion..

Arjun did hurt her on their first meet...
Arjun claims he didnt cheat with Gauri bt Gauri her best friend says he did...
Arjun says he respects women, Gauri says he is a playboy with a cheap heart..
Arjun risks his life 4 her... bt then she comes to know tht all he did was to decieve her and he actually bargained 4 her life..
Arjun said he wont leave her bt he left her to tackle the whole issue in Police station, didnt accept tht he kidnapped her, and tht he decepted her..
Arohi sees truth in his eyes, bt then everybody else sees his betrayal in his conduct and a plan 2 humiliate the family of his biggest enemy and nothing more...

clearly this girl needs a brk.. gud tht she had those shots...LOL

Edited by violette - 20 December 2010 at 7:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hey Mehr & Manisha...Hug

@eshu11...Are you Nisha? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Manisha, BINGO:
''clearly this girl needs a brk.. gud tht she had those shots...LOL''
Exactly she needs puri bottleROFL
Well you are right and I understand Aro's point of view.
Yet the way they are unfolding it is too 'purani wali' depiction!
Arohi is a modern girl:
So what we in her place doing? Do you think we wil say yes on the man parents' introducing when we have just been hurt!

ARO,Sweety, just like guys said difficult 2 handle 2 girls at a time (even if they do LOL,) same applies for a girl!
First we found Aro to be open minded cool and chilling sweet girl! Sensible! Modern!
Now we see Arohi is so lost in her own 'pains,' she has not yet identified what the emotion she is having for the moment and then she is playing with fire! Yes defo Chikoo is caring! Chikoo is defo Mr Perfecto! Chikoo is defo someone to think about! But still the fact remains that the 'feeling is so raw' to take the most important decision in her life right now! Stil,I do appreciate that it suits Arohi's character,perfectly blend with her quick judgement pass and impulsive nature and 'short tempered' I really appreciate it! Stil I appreciate the theme that when one acts in anger,it bears high consequence! Still I appreciate the theme never take hasty decision about important thing in life! And as we know it is Arjuhi,they will some day end together,redemption,love and acceptance!
However,if some class of the audience just takes it to reality,thinking that the best way to show the one I love that s/he has hurt me is by going out with someone else! 'itni open minded mein nahin hoon to see khubiyan in this - i mean there is something that calls self esteem nah (Arohi has self esteem) and she accepts that she can see 'love' in Arjun's eyes. This is why she is unable to look in his eyes! She knows she is hurting him but then justified by the wonder of the machiavel of Gauri' coz once she will be in sense,she will realise Arjun always respected someone's feeling! Truly speaking,I had a friend really who did that - like to show the one she loves and the person loves her back,yeah, but the man was a bag of flirt and really hurt her to the extent that i felt the pinch even if it is my friend and the man was too good in his 'fooling' of the girl! Really unimaginable words to that but then he hit at once! What happen next? Both of them have  a torn reality! Now even if they want to go together,they are not being able! stuck in their own impulsiveness! still i do pray that they turned up together one day,whatever has happened,you can see,that they are made for each other! Well, but that our point of view but the 'lovers' themselves have fallen to such extent in each other's eyes,that even if they want to return back,they can't!

violettesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index