Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17/12: Ria Ka Adda .:lafzo k teer:. (Page 6)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
ROFL Mehr ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Looking for my wings? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHuh,I don't need it coz I have a car like Batman ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Jab maan aya wo 'land' p chalte hein aur jab maan aya wo 'sky' mein chalte hein!
Ab aise gari hein,to mujhe wing nahin chahiye ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Waise bhi,tumbhi aa sakte ho, licence wicense nahin chahiye iss gari ke liye, button press kar aur sab kuch kar sakte hein
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

quote: *nudge* under ki baat pata hey humein ROFLROFLROFL
Big smile

Edited by Eshu11 - 18 December 2010 at 5:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@Nisha: yep,i was looking for your wings ROFL i thought u stole Mehrbull - which gives u wings to fly ROFL

"Jab maan aya wo 'land' p chalte hein aur jab maan aya wo 'sky' mein chalte hein! "
Ermm I didnt get this part LOL are u talking abt Man, MHeartHeartN Paji or mein (i.e. you)? ROFL

"button press kar aur sab kuch kar sakte hein"
ShockedShockedShocked kuch bhi??? *hides behind dupatta* ROFL

Du_NishBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@Mehr:
"Jab maan aya wo 'land' p chalte hein aur jab maan aya wo 'sky' mein chalte hein! "
Ermm
I didnt get this part LOL are u talking abt Man, MHeartHeartN Paji or mein (i.e. you)? ROFL

None of them, i meant Mann (mann for when one wants)

"button press kar aur sab kuch kar sakte hein"
ShockedShockedShocked
kuch bhi??? *hides behind dupatta* ROFL
aasma dekh ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Nisha: "None of them, i meant Mann (mann for when one wants)"
ROFLROFLROFL

*hawww* Thank you g, mujhe nahi aazmanaROFL

gtg now! time up *flies*

Du_NishBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@sanz i was not talking abt their character sketch.i just said abt arjun looks.these r d looks due to which i bcame his fan n luv him frm d core.this looks r very spl for me.abt arohi bhaashan i really did not like it in season 1 but perhaps due to it we cried a lot for arjun.every word of arohi for arjun made us to luv arjun more n more.the most positive point of kmh1 was arjun selfless luv n his trust in arohi luv.his luv did not get affected by arohi shabdo ke teer which can even kill a person.i m happy to see d same quality of arjiun in kmh2.i luved his determination to get his luv.he did not hide his face due to guilt but he said sorry n trying to get his luv back.arjun character sketch was confused in starting but now it is very clear.his maturity is very observable.he know arohi is not mature.she is very sweet bubbly gal.did u listen their dialogues on partition scene"arohi-muujhe dar lag raha hai ki kabhi ab bichad kar hum kabhi mil naa paaye.arjun-mujh par vishwaas rakho."now arjun is doing his duty in a appreciable way.he bcomes very weak before arohi.on d other hand its d first tym arohi is getting pain.she was d one who said gouri to leave arjun.now her condition is more worse than gouri. She is more determined than gouri.arjun criminal background is not bothering her.she is feeling bothered abt his luv for her.once she will know arjun luv her truely then she will fight with everyone.arjun know.arjun is very unique character. trust me it is d only character which can touch the height of arjun punj. Abt arohi i really wish not to turn her in arohi sharma.yesterday her bhaashan reminded me of arohi sharma but perhaps this was justified according to situation.she could not hav mute mode at that tym.its not d fault of cvs.we should appreciate them they r justifying the tagline"luv change ppl in unbelivable way." its fault of us who r not able to forget kmh1 till now.it proves that how much we luved kmh1.i wish same thing happen wid kmh2.this small journey of 150 epis hamari sabse beautiful memories me se ek ban jaaye.

Edited by tanu111a - 18 December 2010 at 7:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@tanu111a.................beautiful post

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
lafzoon ki teer......what does it mean??Confused

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Shaheen: It is said: "words are like an arrow coming out of bow. Once it is out, it will go in its direction and hurt or influence anyone coming on the way"

lafz = word & lafzo = words
teer = arrow Smile

shaan17BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index