Hey Mehr & Manisha...πŸ€—

@eshu11...Are you Nisha? 
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Manisha, BINGO:
''clearly this girl needs a brk.. gud tht she had those shots...πŸ˜†''
Exactly she needs puri bottle🀣
Well you are right and I understand Aro's point of view.
Yet the way they are unfolding it is too 'purani wali' depiction!
Arohi is a modern girl:
So what we in her place doing? Do you think we wil say yes on the man parents' introducing when we have just been hurt!

ARO,Sweety, just like guys said difficult 2 handle 2 girls at a time (even if they do πŸ˜†,) same applies for a girl!
First we found Aro to be open minded cool and chilling sweet girl! Sensible! Modern!
Now we see Arohi is so lost in her own 'pains,' she has not yet identified what the emotion she is having for the moment and then she is playing with fire! Yes defo Chikoo is caring! Chikoo is defo Mr Perfecto! Chikoo is defo someone to think about! But still the fact remains that the 'feeling is so raw' to take the most important decision in her life right now! Stil,I do appreciate that it suits Arohi's character,perfectly blend with her quick judgement pass and impulsive nature and 'short tempered' I really appreciate it! Stil I appreciate the theme that when one acts in anger,it bears high consequence! Still I appreciate the theme never take hasty decision about important thing in life! And as we know it is Arjuhi,they will some day end together,redemption,love and acceptance!
However,if some class of the audience just takes it to reality,thinking that the best way to show the one I love that s/he has hurt me is by going out with someone else! 'itni open minded mein nahin hoon to see khubiyan in this - i mean there is something that calls self esteem nah (Arohi has self esteem) and she accepts that she can see 'love' in Arjun's eyes. This is why she is unable to look in his eyes! She knows she is hurting him but then justified by the wonder of the machiavel of Gauri' coz once she will be in sense,she will realise Arjun always respected someone's feeling! Truly speaking,I had a friend really who did that - like to show the one she loves and the person loves her back,yeah, but the man was a bag of flirt and really hurt her to the extent that i felt the pinch even if it is my friend and the man was too good in his 'fooling' of the girl! Really unimaginable words to that but then he hit at once! What happen next? Both of them have  a torn reality! Now even if they want to go together,they are not being able! stuck in their own impulsiveness! still i do pray that they turned up together one day,whatever has happened,you can see,that they are made for each other! Well, but that our point of view but the 'lovers' themselves have fallen to such extent in each other's eyes,that even if they want to return back,they can't!

Du_Nish thumbnail
@jaya: Yeah Nisha is ma name and eshu is my pen name😊
@manisha: ''clearly this girl needs a brk.. gud tht she had those shots...πŸ˜†

the best way is to change environment nah! Getting away from this place and person nah! why to indulge others in!

Ekta g ,if you want some holiday for xmas and new year, fikkar not,have it! but then don't make 'useless' 'purani wali' masala twist! most of the audience range between young teenager to young adult so this twist is really old fashioned in this class of audience!
We like KMH and will stand to it u don't bore us with such boring twist
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aro is such a cute and gud hearted girl.. really felt 4 her today.. she cant c Arjun in pain.. 😭

gud epi.πŸ‘πŸΌ. cant blame Arjun or Arohi.. felt 4 both of thm.. 😭...

Arjun's past revealed 2 Arohi..
bt Arjun needs 2 learn one more thng.. how 2 win back trust of a gf.. Rashi her sis gave rite advice.. he cant b bully needs 2 soften up.. esp in dealing with a sensitive girl like Arohi...road 2 Arohi needs 3 steps
1. repentance 4 wat he did
2. Sacrifice of his luv 4 arohi's self-respect
3. thn wud come Arohi's acceptance 4 him....

. thn may b she wud muster courage 2 stand together with him against the whole world.. in short long way 2 go for Arjun.. hope Rashi teaches him the rite thng.. luved the epi.. esp last scene...gud performances..!πŸ‘

i wanted 2 kill tht girl in last scene..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
Du_Nish thumbnail

@manisha love ur take! hmm yeah makes me remember the scene in the hut where Arohi ws thinking when arjun will know how to talk to a girl!πŸ‘πŸΌ Long way for both of them πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Perhaps we can see soon a rashi arohi scene for arohi to realise what is hapening actually!

Gonna miss again but wil be in touch with ur notes!
wil have mine in weekend:-)
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kya epi thaa 🀣 🀣 🀣

flies to tear err analyze the epi 🀣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...interesting! πŸ€“
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2