Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi SumzπŸ€—

Tanu..Ya agree... Thats becoz Arohi and Arjun's character sketch r not  sketched out properly...thats why they r confused ? and thats the reason they r looking similar and acting that way! 
CVs😑

Edited by -SanZ- - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love14

hey karan has to make her jealous.......she is not listening to him otherwiseπŸ˜‰

But wont this confirm her doubts that he is a Casanova and was using her. He should atleast act matured and try n show her how much he loves her and the extent he is going to go for her love.😳 He should tell her that dialogue he told gauri: "Main uske liye sab kuch chod dunga "😳
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sanz...definitely he will prove his love for her...... but for that he needs time............ at the moment he needs to pull aarohi out of that situation.....u see, he was worried for arohi as she was drinking,  he was afraid that she wont be able to maintain her balance after being talli........πŸ˜‰ moreover, its arjun's styleπŸ˜› , now & always that he is least bothered for his reputation & what people will think once he is in love........... he will do anything & in any form to protect his love.......no matter even if his reputation is at stake.......thats why his love is sooooooooooooo selfless & pure.......u see,  arjun is very fond of doing  the most unexpected things in the even more unexpeted ways......... we saw the trailor in season 1........... so lets see &  enjoy........how he proves his love to aarohi....in the upcoming episodes.......

i hope i am fair enough with my arguments.........

love

ada
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Like hitting friends: Thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Shaheen:

"the time at which one watches the episode has a real effect on the way you feel about it "
Bilkul sahi 🀣

"
Was it the screeching of tyres?? OMG… are the creatives mad "
I didnt notice πŸ€”πŸ˜†

"
I now the creatives want to get away from the dramatic faces shown in TULSI but hello this is worse!!!"

You echoed my thoughts 😳

@Ada: Thanks for understanding dear :)

hmm even i felt that Sanchit & other guy's scene was πŸ₯±

Yep, both verbal & nonverbal communication was zabardust! ⭐️

@Bri: You reserved? πŸ˜ƒ cant wait to read your "seedhi baat no bakwaas" post

@Nisha: ah...those lyrics 😍 Please i dont want to revisit that mindset *sigh*

"she will be breaking the 'ouie ouie'🀣 that has aroused in hubby's heart unintentionally."
............🀣🀣🀣

"
prefer to address the person concerned rather than duplicate same post to avoid it being bulky. " πŸ‘πŸΌ

I second you. Sometimes one needs to choose how s/he wants to spend his/her's life

Liked your point about DJ..shield & the one to stand with Aro ⭐️

Cool. I never thought abt Simi  & chikoo 😊

Parul does not emote properly yep, Naintara is garam masala 😈

Bilkul sahi, depiction should be innovative πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

"Over drama doesnot appeal audience"

I love you Nisha 😭 i HATE the thish thash, thunder, drumroll bg music πŸ˜³ Please post these points on their FB wall πŸ˜ƒ

@Aakriti: πŸ€— Now the word Amazing reminds me of something πŸ˜³ 🀣 anyway, Thank you!

Yes, even i was missing Karishma & Lavi! 🀣 I wish they could've made a dancing gif of chikoo with zabardust captions 🀣

For some reason i didnt like the jealousy part...kitni baar dhkhey he yaar at least they could've executed differently πŸ˜•

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yest epi was nyc ... Luvd d jealousy part... Wen arohi tries to make arjun jealous ... Bt m happy dat arjun believes in arohi dat yup she cnt say like dis coz she luvs him alot... N best part was dat wen she asks questions to herself dat if arjun was der he wud nt hav let me drink n dat part dat he wud hav been der toh woh mujhe sabki nazron se chupa ke rakha tha .... V nyc.... πŸ‘ 😊 ⭐️
star performances by karan n kritka..
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Mohabbatians
I have updated mine in page 4:) sorry for adopting grid style this week,lolz and i was brief

Ab mein kya karoon,mein bhi Mehr ki tarah *flies* πŸ€£
'It is not pyar ka pukaar for me,it is dissertation ki pukaar' 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Yehi hein meri Kismat mein 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Have goodies dude,chalo phir
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Sumz: Thank you 🀣 This is what happens to my posts when i'm not in the mood to write πŸ€“ 🀣

I found the epi okay :)

"Awesome seeing Arjun still determined to grab onto his love before it slips away, even after what Gouri said to him. "

ooh yes chikoo stole the show 🀣

ya thank God we dont have friends like Go-awry 🀣

@Maniiiiishaaaa: πŸ€— Thank you 🀣

@Nisha again: Perfect lyrics for Arjuhi! β­οΈ Loved your goodies & scopes of development ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Nimra: Oye! *nudge* ☺️ Kyu ker rahi hey? aisa waisa kuch nahi huwa πŸ˜³πŸ€£

@Sujal: Theek hey πŸ˜ƒ will wait for you to update your phatta πŸ˜†
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Tanu: Thanks πŸ˜† U're right agar hamaray pass Chikoo jaisa 1% confidence bhi hoh toh life will be rocking 🀣

@Sana: πŸ€— Thanks yaar 🀣

"Arohi has started her bhashan again..πŸ€ͺ"
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

"why is Arjun playing "Arohi ko jealous karo" game? πŸ€”"
Ask Ekta & her creatives πŸ₯±

@Saman: Thanks buddy πŸ˜†

"
the chick taught chiku how to dance bt i guess he missed a few classes! =p"
..........🀣

"
m looking fwd to how arjun further protects her coz she is all drunk now. though he is hurt by the lafzoon ki teer, he will be there for her! 😳"

hmm lets see coz Aro is in "lose control" mode 🀣

@Nisha againnnn: πŸ˜† Kayamath's lyrics--> Beautiful ⭐️

ZABARDUST biref grid ⭐️⭐️⭐️ U leave me speechless woman! πŸ‘

and u cant fly like me 😎 *haan* Do u have wings to fly? πŸ˜†

"'It is not pyar ka pukaar for me,it is dissertation ki pukaar' 🀣"
*nudge* under ki baat pata hey humein 🀣🀣🀣

@Shivani: Thanks for sharing your perspective ⭐️

phew! done done done! Now i can check PMs peacefully πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Mehr 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Looking for my wings? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Huh,I don't need it coz I have a car like Batman 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Jab maan aya wo 'land' p chalte hein aur jab maan aya wo 'sky' mein chalte hein!
Ab aise gari hein,to mujhe wing nahin chahiye 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Waise bhi,tumbhi aa sakte ho, licence wicense nahin chahiye iss gari ke liye, button press kar aur sab kuch kar sakte hein
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

quote: *nudge* under ki baat pata hey humein ROFLROFLROFL
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Nisha: yep,i was looking for your wings 🀣 i thought u stole Mehrbull - which gives u wings to fly 🀣

"Jab maan aya wo 'land' p chalte hein aur jab maan aya wo 'sky' mein chalte hein! "
πŸ€” I didnt get this part πŸ˜† are u talking abt Man, M❀️❀️N Paji or mein (i.e. you)? 🀣

"button press kar aur sab kuch kar sakte hein"
😲😲😲 kuch bhi??? *hides behind dupatta* 🀣