secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Nudgy Hello to all Cool

Epi rating: 6.5/10

Liked:

1) Arjun not believing Gouri Thumbs Up
2) Aro's self talk: "Arjun hota toh mujhe rokta" Heart reminding herself:"oos ki aankhon mein mut dhekh"  "chalay jao Arjun" Broken Heart
3) With dog reference Aro hit him where it hurts the most Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

4) The way Chikoo was so confident ROFL.. Watch from 3:31 to 3:43 ROFL He is three much ROFL ROFL ROFL

Disliked:

1) @CVs: Dont take cliched routes Stern Smile Time to do something hatke :)
2) whoosh whoosh camera angles Wacko *gives super electrifying nudges to Cameray wala bhaiyya* Angry
3) Gouri's chaal Angry ---> I was watching her like this  ROFL

Quote of the day:"Its amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces" Broken Heart - source uknown

"The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him with no intentions of catching her"  Broken Heart - source unknown

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 December 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95madhurameshansaman87shaan17shiviloveskmhgemini1217Jia1super_boyAakriti89Nimz-KMHAyesha_glasumz3mitali_sDu_Nishtanu111aS.StephyYeahviolettearshiyaaQuirkymIsHeZ.xcacoethes.Mandy.Mariaa.SGvirgo_gurlBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by secretkeeper

4) The way Chikoo was so confident ROFL.. Watch from 3:31 to 3:43 ROFL He is three much ROFL ROFL ROFL

Disliked:

3) Gouri's chaal Angry ---> I was watching her like this  ROFL

Mehr, tumbhi nahROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Your Chikoo's dance compared with mario+chick's step ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
aur gauri ke acting with a tortured cat ROFLROFLROFLROFL
awesome!

Yet to watch and will come again after atching
need this time to catch 3 days
lolz

Edited by Eshu11 - 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87sumz3Ayesha_glavioletteS.StephycacoethessecretkeeperBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
edited my post..check mario dancing ROFL

Nisha, please avoid quoting the full post LOL Long/multiple quoting is not allowed *nudge*LOL

brb after replying to your PM Big smile

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 December 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaarshiyaaBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Tips:

1.      For utmost pleasure please watch at night ( ive just realized that the time at which one watches the episode has a real effect on the way you feel about it)

-         Anecdote : I watched yesterdays episode this morning at 7.30 a.m and I was not happy nor impressed with the episode and I seriously got confused. I didn't not know how I felt or how I want to  feel :S

2.      With Gauri's character shaping up and a certain lack of excitement in the episode since yesterday (which by the way I feel disappointed) food won't help it will just painfully add on the calories, BAILEYS will defo help (this of course applies to all those who drink … I don't drink but I feel like getting drunk …please drink my share!)

Quick thoughts:

-          What was that sound when Gauri spoke to Arjun over the phone? Was it the screeching of tyres?? OMG… are the creatives mad (I wonder)…it made me think of an accident rather than suspense :S…weirdoes!

-          Was gauri ever a good friend??man far better having a friend like sheffali!!!!friends wont ever behave that way !gosh!they might be some hatredness in a friendship but not to that extent!!does this even exist???

-          Wouldd have been soo clich if arjun believed the words of Gauri… if this did happened I would have defo gulped down the whole bottle of baileys… (at this stage im raising my hands towards the sky and uttering the following words : "Thxs God for not making Arjun believe Gauri's words – uve just saved the kmh humanity")  

-          Love the way how arohi thought of what arjun would want her to do when Pinku was telling her to dance and drink

-          OMG OMG OMG I had the camera whoosh whoosh syndrome today…my eyes were going round and round – during the convo between Arjun and arohi. I now the creatives want to get away from the dramatic faces shown in TULSI but hello this is worse!!!

-         To the Girl in black who accepted to dance with Arjun …little piece of advice don't get high hopes… arjun aint for u…did u c how she was looking at arjun… as if it was love at first sight …. And girl u need to work out on your moves…even our punji looked scared…..HILLARIOUS!

-          Omg that passion in arjuns eyes when he grabbed her after she asked for the drink ummm yummy passion

-          Amazing acting from Karan and Kritika they both stole the show!!!

Edited by shaan17 - 17 December 2010 at 2:45pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122Aakriti89sumz3Ayesha_glaDu_NisharshiyaaS.StephyviolettesecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hello  every1!!
gr8 takes by all! loved today's episode! really liked the epi isliye such a long analysis sorry!
i was disappointed yest bt 2day tou mindbowing !! i love the ek doosray ko jealous karnay wala track... fire, fire lagta hai! =p n jo emotions, passion, fire, sparks jealousy mai nazar atay hai unhay jitna bhi chupa lo wo chup nai patay! LOL
the girl playing gauri seriously doesnt know how to act bt us par yeh crazy,vamp role suit kar raha hai... atleast she is making weird faces (to give the vamp effect), coz during the goody best friend role she used to talk in ths dragging, monotone with no expressions! n yea thank god kmh showed a diversion frm other stupid serials jaha par leads ek doosray se 8-10 epi tak naraz ho kar beth jatay hai when they hear sumthin wrong bout each other.
liked:
. the totally flop vamp actually helped them to meet... telling arjun bout the party n arjun being the totally cool dude he is rushed to clarify thngs!
. the whole party sequence, jealousy n all, was awesome... karan speaking through his eyes!! hayeee!!! dancing with the other girl itni zabardasti se... kahi pay nigahay kahi pe nishanaaaWink  
. kritika was really good in the drink wala scene, n the way she was trying to avoid looking into arjun's eyes.
. arjun stole the show with his entry in the party... meray baray mai sooch rai ho?? killer! n also loved the passion with which he was explaining arohi... zaroori nai k jis kahani ki start kharab ho uska ka andh bhi kharab ho!!
i thnk today's epi was too good in terms of pace, acting, flow, setting up right masala for the next epi.! 8/10 =]

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217Love14Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3violettearshiyaasecretkeeperQuirkysujal_kashish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Guys I will keep updating this post!
Just watched Ep 33 14/12/10 and will have a quickie on it using SWOT,lolz (Strength,Weakness,Opportunity,Threat)

I will comeback for others too! brb

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14shaan17sumz3Ayesha_glavioletteS.StephyarshiyaasecretkeeperQuirkysujal_kashishBheegiBasanticharminggenie

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Mehr...awesome...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaviolettesecretkeeperQuirky

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Jaya: i was in no mood to brain today Geek Is liye thought of losing CONtrol like Chikoo ROFL ROFL ROFL

Epi dhekha? LOL

@Nisha:  ThanksROFL

Zabardust SWOT analysis StarStarStar theek hey will check your updates phatta tomorrow :)

@Shaheen: waiting............... Big smile

@Saman87: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish* Thank you :)

I found the eik doosray ko jealousy wala track cliched. Just my opinion :)

I agree with you. Crazy girl role suits Gouri LOL warna no voice modulation & single expression--> Frown LOL

" zaroori nai k jis kahani ki start kharab ho uska ka andh bhi kharab ho!! " ....Clap

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 December 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_Nishsumz3violettearshiyaaS.StephyQuirkyBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index