Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG Tasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys

Tasha ko toh main shoddo ge nai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Tasha 

Hyeee Rabba Abb keyya hogga hamrye Maaneet ka please Cvs Hamrye Maaneet ko kush maat honye dehnna Please!!!!!

Annie tume toh main kabbi like karti he nai teh aur na he kabbi karu gee.... 

Agar Annie neh Tasha peh Jakeen kar keh Hammri Geet ko kush kaha toh main Annie ko shoddu gee nai

Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
     yes yaar cvs walo kue bechaari geet ki khushion k peecha pare ho aap
  ab or kitan kuch dikhan hai geet ko
ager kuch bura dikhan hai to un 2 churailo ko un ke karmo ki buri saza do ANNIE and TASHA ko
i just hate them
samjhe cvs walo
ager aap ne aisa na kia or geet k 7 kch kia to hum sub un donu ko maar daale gen

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww man i know what you mean!!! annie don't listen to that churail tasha!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
now Annie-Arjun hook up is needed to distract her!!!!!!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know !!! TASHA m coming to kill you!! guru chala gaya aur apne chele ko chod gaya...isko v le jaana tha apne saath hi sasha๐Ÿ˜ก. Tasha mujhe pehle toh doubt hi thi k tu gadhi hai aur tere paas dimaag nahi hai par aaj yakeen ho gaya. SILLY ME k ilawa aur kuch aata hi nahi hai.....dimaag toh hai hi nahi jo koi acha kaam kar sake!๐Ÿ˜†!! aur oye annie agar tere paas brain hai toh is gadhi par yakeen mat karna.......agar kiya toh mujhe yakeen ho jayega k tu is gadhi ki v maa hai:P
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: luvARMAANEET

i know !!! TASHA m coming to kill you!! guru chala gaya aur apne chele ko chod gaya...isko v le jaana tha apne saath hi sasha๐Ÿ˜ก. Tasha mujhe pehle toh doubt hi thi k tu gadhi hai aur tere paas dimaag nahi hai par aaj yakeen ho gaya. SILLY ME k ilawa aur kuch aata hi nahi hai.....dimaag toh hai hi nahi jo koi acha kaam kar sake!๐Ÿ˜†!! aur oye annie agar tere paas brain hai toh is gadhi par yakeen mat karna.......agar kiya toh mujhe yakeen ho jayega k tu is gadhi ki v maa hai:P

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   Loved ur comment๐Ÿ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I knew that Tasha was going to be trouble seeing her expressions in the last couple of episodes, lets hope that when Annie tries to question Geet, either Daadi or Maan tell her the whole truth. I still find it ridiculous that she doesn't know the truth.

And if that Annie tries to create any problems for Geet I'm going to trash her & that Tasha should be thrown out of KC, how many times has she created problems for Geet why has Maan not thrown her out.

Both the Tasha & Annie make me so mad๐Ÿ˜ก & the CV's don't you dare make any more issues with Maaneet & no hassles with the wedding or else๐Ÿ˜ก lets hope that they are doing this just to clear the air and let Annie know the truth, if they mess this up then the have to face us angry fans.๐Ÿ˜ก
saanjh11 thumbnail
its all for dev's happy exit .
go and kill tasha.
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

its all for dev's happy exit .

go and kill tasha.

agreeeeeeeee
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   Loved ur comment๐Ÿ˜†

ahah thnx jas๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bechari hamari Geet Maan ki Mishti.......ek musibat jaati nahi ki dusri aa jaati hai๐Ÿ˜ญCryCry..........seriously Sasha should have taken her chamchi also with her๐Ÿ˜ก...........eventhough Tasha is trying to spoil Anni's brains I'm not really that worried..........remember Maan told Geet in that terrance scene Anni toh abhi bachchi hai.....from this it seems Maan will not take Anni's reaction seriously....may be he will tell her the whole truth.......when Maan did not leave his Geet when his beloved dadi had issues why would he do something like this now.......just because of his so-called sister.............no way...........hum sab Maan ki akalmandi ke fan aise hi tode hai๐Ÿ˜†.......actually Anni and Tasha can play silly me-silly me game to see who is more silly brainless๐Ÿ˜†............in the meantime lovely MAANEET and MAANEETIANS can enjoy a gala wedding!!!!!!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago