Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Adieu! Farewell! We'll meet again! (Page 4)

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

LOL siddy did you post this after or before the first PM that you sent to me? i'm assuming before! LOL

all i gotta say is that i hope SOME ppl stay back to welcome back karishma and veena! LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

beeenz AFTER the first pm yaaar! u see, first pm mein frustration nikali, phir yahan! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and OMGGG ahahaha imagine the two coming back and forum all empty with just newbies!ROFLROFLROFL no nitya no sehjal no me u neitherrrr ahahaha!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Manita-tofeeeeskubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

aray yaar i meant to write AFTER only pata nahi HOW i write BEFORE! ofxourse it makes sense na! had you made this thread before then you would have TOLD me about it in the PM!LOL yea man ppl keep venting in my inbox i'm kinda used to it now!OuchLOL

i miss my veena and karishma :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanarkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Sid.....darling....God me not going to say bye at all but see you around,...because knowing you...you may pop up her someday and suprise us big ..or we may indeed bump into each other in another forum....awww...gal love you and your spunk...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanarsaaaztofeeeesdestinyloveSid4TeamCanada

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

u postponer! i procratinator!!Angry sadiyon se kehte aarahi hai avi will be up tomorrow avi will be up tomorro!ROFL HOW R U GOING  TO GET INTO MED SCHOOL with this attitude missy? ROFLROFL agar avi bana deti toh main tujhe ref hi likh deti - that she is a very PUNCTUAL girll VERY FASTTTT very QUICK (to make avis ofcourse!)ROFL 

@oeyee u leave too? aaaao chaleinnnnnnnnn....u me sehjal... LONG DRIVE.. lemme drive from here to ur place, then we can go to vancouver over to sehjal's from there !ROFLROFLROFL and then fromt here we can go to theatre to watch some new chick flicks!ROFL

btw btw , DID U SEE NITYA: somebody made an adrian rose vm...

and OMG I LOVEEEE the two ppl they chose!

rose is sophia bush!!!Big smile

and OMG OMG adrian: CHACE CRAWFORD!Silly

ROFL come on! I kept forgetting, you should've bugged me about it!ROFLROFL I blame you for this. Seriously though, I even made ShaNak avis but I don't wanna post 'em cuz I'm done with the show now.LOL
I will get into Med school, somehow.Tongue hopefully.ROFL

you can still give me a ref letter ya'know!! I am still a very nice person.Embarrassed *plays angelic music in the bg*

AHHH! when are you coming? I'm all ready.LOLLOL I love road trips!! <3ROFL

OMGGG SID! you are so slow! I saw the VMs like a million years ago! I'll send you links for more..I have them all saved! EmbarrassedLOL Chace is HOTTT!

@zenn; I'm not going anywhere, I already left.LOL did you not notice?Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah-

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

@ Nitz...i know.. but Sids Goodbye cant be emotional..LOL...BTW i would love some Sam-Duck avis.ROFL..you know the actual DUCK.!!

ROFL true..nothing that we are a part of can stay emotional for long.LOLLOL how sad is that?
OMGGG, should I really make avis of that? I can you know.ROFL It's up to you guys..your the ones that like Sam, not me.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21-Leah-destinylove

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

@zenn; I'm not going anywhere, I already left.LOL did you not notice?Ouch
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMAO ! ROFL! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OUCH! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL line of the day!ClapClapClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

awww nitya: ur a Bamon/Donnie fan???ShockedBig smileBig smile i have never interacted before with any bamon fan - nice to meeet u gal!!LOLAGAIN!LOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 17 December 2010 at 3:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

@Sids:

Sids, I am not worried of loosing you, because we hook up in numerous places outside RBO forum and oh my! What taam zhaam we do!!! ROFL

My concern with your post was that u didnt wanna watch it because u "thought" a 3rd person would tell Sam and Rahul to unite and they would...(I am putting here bluntly).....My concern was not u loosing interest! I have lost interest in RBO multiple times....especially after Natz left and Khanak and Shaan united...for months, nothing was happening on the screen...total time pass in my opinion...and I didnt watch it expect when i had to update!!!!.....so, I totally get ur point on loosing interest....I am not hooked to RBO even now....After I was majorly disappointed with Sam-Rahul's entry, I again stopped watchin it and then last week, when they came up with few rockign scenes, I started watching it again for time pass...I mean, u might have noticed me missing from the Rahul-Sam AT thread - right?...So, I totally get your loosing interest aspect and I am not stopping u here....I myself make a cameo in many forums...but my point was just ur reason....but now tht u have explained ur state of mind a little better....I am OK with tht reason....
Will reply to your PM in the evening huns!!!
and yes, I read ur HUMTUM post on our other adaa ROFL...and I will defn watch it!! ....I havent yet finished Sandal...It was soooo OKiesh na? ROFLROFL

@Manita:

Manita, As I said before, On quality, even I would concur with you....The scenes and episodes are just not laid well...I get it and let me be very frank, yours is the only feedback, I have seen that is constructive and talks about Real issues, not farce or insignificant/trivial or anything that's non-issue....And hence, I wouldnt argue with u there....
but yes, I did see a mark improvement in the quality since last week and its just our love for this show thts keeping us stil glued else, noone really gives excuses to a show in this competitive world and sticks for days!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 17 December 2010 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Leah--Manita-

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Dear sidra.,
please have faith have more patience...
I dont think rahul/sam would come together  through third person like say  khanak  instead i think they will slowly realise thier love for each other themselves may be khanak will indirectly help it ....that is all
  Sam aka priyankas role would defiitely grow..

.I feel so.,since lot remains between rahul/shaan and sam is th linking thread to the current ....

rahul/sam story also is in the waiitng

please have patiene..i think u are taking the decision too early...Please reconsider for the  sake of so many wellwishers ucan see ahve written in this forum here....

t

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top