Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Adieu! Farewell! We'll meet again! (Page 3)

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Originally posted by sharmida

^^

btw..do you still want those avis of RaSam? ROFL I'm so sorry I forgot to post them! but they seem of no use now.
ROFL ROFL ROFL...Duck and Sam avis..coz it looks like they are going to be the couple..LOLLOL....

let's not make this post a crazy one, it's supposed to be emotional because there are people leaving.ROFL I have such a short attention span that I can't even stay sad for long!ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL oooh so now we are making sam DUCK avis??

yo yo nitz, can u make....

ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG i am laughing too much at the thought here i cant even type..

can u make an avi of:

SAM.. and

DUCK??

nooo noo.. u dont get it.. by duck i mean:

^^ ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i have lost it!

ROFLROFLROFL

i think, SUBCONSCIOUSLY, i made this topic to SPAM a bit more !ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah-OlicityFankubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Awww Sidruuuu!....You won't be able to stay awayApprove....I am never surprised when you just jump into the discussion without warningWinkLOL.....Take care, see you laterBig smile.....

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarOlicityFanSid4TeamCanadakubare

Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

^^ LOL Sejal me too! I prefer disappearing quietly..less senti that way.LOL
Sid, I won't stop you..because I'm not going to be in the forum myself. We shall go together! :D

btw..do you still want those avis of RaSam? ROFL I'm so sorry I forgot to post them! but they seem of no use now.
u postponer! i procratinator!!Angry sadiyon se kehte aarahi hai avi will be up tomorrow avi will be up tomorro!ROFL HOW R U GOING  TO GET INTO MED SCHOOL with this attitude missy? ROFLROFL agar avi bana deti toh main tujhe ref hi likh deti - that she is a very PUNCTUAL girll VERY FASTTTT very QUICK (to make avis ofcourse!)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

@oeyee u leave too? aaaao chaleinnnnnnnnn....u me sehjal... LONG DRIVE.. lemme drive from here to ur place, then we can go to vancouver over to sehjal's from there !ROFLROFLROFL and then fromt here we can go to theatre to watch some new chick flicks!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw btw , DID U SEE NITYA: somebody made an adrian rose vm...

and OMG I LOVEEEE the two ppl they chose!

rose is sophia bush!!!Big smile

and OMG OMG adrian: CHACE CRAWFORD!Silly

zenn: hahaa! i kneww yeh meri nautanki itni hai mere saath 'shayr aaya shayr aaya'waala chakkar honaa hai yahan! ROFL  yaaar i am truly leaving!LOLwell by leaving as in u wont seee me posting much in general topics now since im done with rbo! BUT when i am in a chatty mood i will drop by the ccc!LOL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah--Manita-.Dilwale.kubarepyar-ishk

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@ Sid..OMG  ..YOU actually posted a DUCK...ROFL

@ Nitz...i know.. but Sids Goodbye cant be emotional..LOL...BTW i would love some Sam-Duck avis.ROFL..you know the actual DUCK.!!

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarSid4TeamCanadakubareisomers

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

OMG Manita..this is Sid's Goodbye..but i really cried after reading your post.Cry...By you being inactive for so long RBO really lost out on one of it's best.As you said brilliance from now and then...not very satisfying,lack of consistency over a long period of time,things moving at snails pace..i mean this and a whole lot of other things can cause frustration i guess.Confused

Awwww Sehju .....HugHugHug.............

I get emotional when I remember DT with IFsy updating........and everyone else jumping with joy like school kids..........comments from Veena, Karishma,May, Sana, Krishna,Gaayu, Sid, You, Manju, Amritas and Priyas.... 2 each of themLOL..........zennnn, Nitya joining late, beeniii with her special takes and checklists, Shriya, Deena, Ranjini,shalini, Divya and so many more that I cannot name here.....too many to name..............
the DT was every time buzzzing with activity............
and sorry DD.........I am certainly talking on quality darling....I wrote before too............not rushing to conclusions, verdicts, never wanted to jump on the story from day one..........just quality...........
and I see that clearly improving.......could it be audience effect ??....I don't mean to pamper myself and inflate my ego by thinking that forum can affect the quality and show- making process........but maybe they got similar response from many fronts.....there is audience evrywhere nah......and they actually looked into the technical nuances..???
( their film also released, so technical team should be free by now, technically...Wink)
too early to comment right now.....but will come up after this week....

OMG.....I started again......don't want Sid's bye thread converted to another CCLOL
But I miss all..........and most of it I miss our togetherness........we seemed to have one forum which is now dividing...........
praying to get it back..........
CVs plzzz do something magical and bring the forum back again....!!!

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah-kubare

Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

OMG.....I started again......don't want Sid's bye thread converted to another CC
how will it be MY goodbye thread if it DOESNT convert into a cc manita?? HOWWWWW ??LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 17 December 2010 at 1:22pm

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah--Manita-kubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Sid...........I am spamming your thread........Wink....

as it is you have a reputation of spamming your own threads....ROFLROFL..
so I think yahan chalega.........LOLLOL

but I really loved the duck you postedROFLROFLROFL......YOU ACTUALLY POSTED A DUCK.....ROFL........now Nitya has a task actually....LOLLOL.........Nitzie....ek siggy ka order main bhi place karna chahungiROFL!!
ROFL
I am imagining Khanak calling it Duck bha.....LOL....

And Shaan telling her, "kam se kam isse toh chorh do yaar...."ROFLROFLROFL........

Edited by rbo_fan - 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarkubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

LOL siddy did you post this after or before the first PM that you sent to me? i'm assuming before! LOL

all i gotta say is that i hope SOME ppl stay back to welcome back karishma and veena! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFankubare

Go to top