Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Adieu! Farewell! We'll meet again! (Page 2)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL Sejal me too! I prefer disappearing quietly..less senti that way.LOL
Sid, I won't stop you..because I'm not going to be in the forum myself. We shall go together! :D

btw..do you still want those avis of RaSam? ROFL I'm so sorry I forgot to post them! but they seem of no use now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Manita--Leah-kubare

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
OMG Manita..this is Sid's Goodbye..but i really cried after reading your post.Cry...By you being inactive for so long RBO really lost out on one of it's best.As you said brilliance from now and then...not very satisfying,lack of consistency over a long period of time,things moving at snails pace..i mean this and a whole lot of other things can cause frustration i guess.Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21-Manita-Sid4TeamCanadakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Sidra,

I have known you for such a short time...but I think it was a great time...good laughs and leg pulling hai na,,,,As for your decision to leave ..I respect it...you are a big girl and I for one fully empathise with it...I myself have been in and out of the forum...my way of distancing myself from a show that made me expect more from it..like I said, we are big girls...we know what to react to and what not to....have watched and loved enough shows to know that...hey shows and forums come and go,,,friends stay forever,,,so I do hope you keep in touch with the everlasting relations you may have established here...I know you and Sharmida are chaddi buddies...so lets drink to that ...lasting friendships...

Cheers
Saaz

Edited by saaaz - 17 December 2010 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Leah-kubare

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

^^

btw..do you still want those avis of RaSam? ROFL I'm so sorry I forgot to post them! but they seem of no use now.
ROFL ROFL ROFL...Duck and Sam avis..coz it looks like they are going to be the couple..LOLLOL....

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Manita-OlicityFankubare

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@dd: *hides behind the sofa* ooooh DD can be scary! ROFL

haha!

but on serious note DD, the reason for my leaving isnt becuz i want rahul sam track to rush and all that..infact i know the cv's have evertything planned and i'll let them play it on their own terms.. like i said, i don't know wht i want.. however, i DO know that i am losing all my interest now... and i don't even wanna read the updates anymore! thus, i wanted to make my official farewell cuz honestly DD, once i lose my interest, no matter how good the show gets, my interest doesn't come back... i don't really count the screenspace DD, but at the end of the day u do need a decent time of screenspace and quality AND quantity of scenes in order to stay motivated to watch something... and that motivation of mine itself is lost... that is wht the prob is.. i admit that the track WILL perhaps get better now... but my interest is LOST... and i'll never regain it after now... =(

and dd, i had to cross the bridge anyways... so why not now?? Wink  oeye y u taking tension though u toh i'm gonna see all over the forum :P:P pak nikita vd - u name it! btw plz start watchinggg HUM TUM on geo!!!! ASAP!!Big smile

@krock: i don't know abt others yaar, but i know wht childish behaviour is - and my reason for leaving trust me isnt anything childish and fangirly...i am not jumping to any conclusion either - i know the show may pick up pace even in terms of rahul sam...but seee, i have lost ALL my interest in the main characters, having any interest in side ones doesnt make much of a diff cuz the story at the end of the day will be abt lead pair..and i am not saying this in a crybaby mode lol.. i'm just stating a fact...  i dont love the show anymore.. i dont wanna watch it anymore... and thus this goodbye post... =)

@manita: awwwwwwww hayeeeeeeee making me all NOSTALGIC kyaaaa/??!! hehehe! yaaar we WILL keep seeing each otherrrr no worrries!!
i am just kinda sad i had invested SO MUCH enthusiasm and emotion into thiis show... and now i stand at a point whrre i am indifferent to wht happens next.. that kinda sucks... =(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21-Manita-kubare

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Originally posted by -Nitya-

^^

ROFL ROFL ROFL...Duck and Sam avis..coz it looks like they are going to be the couple..LOLLOL....

let's not make this post a crazy one, it's supposed to be emotional because there are people leaving.ROFL I have such a short attention span that I can't even stay sad for long!ROFL

garfield1209WooHooHaha21-Manita--Leah-OlicityFankubare

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Dear Sidra,

I have known you for such a short time...but I think it was a great time...good laughs and leg pulling hai na,,,,As for your decision to leave ..I respect it...you are a big girl and I for one fully empathise with it...I myself have been in and out of the forum...my way of distancing myself from a show that made me expect more from it..like I said, we are big girls...we know what to react to and what not to....have watched and loved enough shows to know that...hey shows and forums come and go,,,friends stay forever,,,so I do hope you keep in touch with the everlasting relations you may have established here...I know you and Sharmida are chaddi buddies...so lets drink to that ...lasting friendships...

Cheers
Saaz
@red: ClapClapClapexactly!Embarrassed im not taking this whole show thing much to heart, perhaps ppl may think i am u know hyper-reacting and very emotional here.. but im not..cuz shows come and go... we gain interest and lose it.. but the friends i made here will be always my friends.. u wont see me here but u will see me elsewhere! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21saaazkubarepyar-ishk

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

@sid

oye siddie! nautanki kahin ki! yeh kya 'mein ja rahi hoon' 'mein ja rahi hoon' laga rakha hai?Tongue

@nitya

and where do you think you'r going missy!LOL

garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanarOlicityFan-Manita-kubare

Go to top