India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Adieu! Farewell! We'll meet again!

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

in some new forum, going crazy over some new jodi, but yes friends, we WILL meet agaain...LOLi will go crazy over some new jodi and drama sooon, and hopefully we will have loads of dhamaal in some other forum soon..

but for now, i am done with rbo... like done totally.. i may catch an episode or two for the next few wweeeks... but as for my interest it is gone...

most of you knew i was only hanging on to it for rahul sam story...but they hardly seem to get any scenes together... all sam scenes with that duck (who is not bad but in all honesty he is a COMIC RELIEF- why they r constantly showing a serious' character's scenes with comic relief fails me!).. rahul may now apparantly soften up towards and become friends with khanak but the girl he seems to be obsessed over he has hardly shown ANY reaction to her..

khanak is now going to bring the two lovers and old friends together but u know wht? i hate those kinda stories... when two ppl love each other, their love shud be the one that brings them together DESPITE ALL OBSTACLES... i ahte it when third person comes in and unites the two who by themselves can't do anything..i hated natassha being the one to knock some sense into shanak...and i will hate khanak being the one who "knocks sense" into all the friends ... y can't they solve their misunderstandings themselves??Wacko

i don't know what i want right now, all i know is i am losing interest in even rahul sam now.. day after day i feel less and less motivated to come here to read update and much less motivated to watch the episode... even today the ONLY bit i went to see was the rahul sam flashback..

and the thing is, shanak is the lead couple.. and no matter how much involved rahul sam r right now, they aren't the protagonists, and thus they will never have the focus.. and i will never be satisfied becuz ALL of their stories wud keep bringing the focus back to shanak their relationship.. and i wanna save my self from all that frustration.. and i want to stop with the show before i invest any more of my time and emotions into this just to get disappointed at the end...

So, my friends... ur names r too many to list downLOL  but what i did with mjht was i just left it mid show when i lost interest.. i totally disappeared.. and then had to ans later on time to time as to wht had happenedLOL so this time i don't wanna do that... i want to let every1 know i am leaving this forum cuz i m done with rbo.... that it was SPLENDID the time i spent here....Smile and u WILL see me in some other forum sooon! and we will have masti then! and this goodbye is JUST for rbo forum - for the friends i made here, i won't be saying u guys goodbye cuz we will keep interacting in some other show some other forum or through pm's! Smile

for now, chillz, cheeeers, enjoy the show and shanak, and have fun!Embarrassed
and consider urselves lucky that u dont have such jumping-all-over-the-place "interests"LOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_garfield1209HKfanWooHooHaha21-Manita-OlicityFandestinylovetofeeees-Leah-kubareisomersLimitLessFan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ok yaar...but yeh to batao..tum kis forum me ja rahe ho, woh jodi kaun sa hai...tell us...

and we'll miss u yaar.....

Edited by iluvmanar - 17 December 2010 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

ok yaar...but yeh to batao..tum kis forum me ja rahe ho, woh jodi kaun sa hai...tell us...

and we'll miss u yaar.....
abhi nahi pata yaar woh LUCKY (i shud rather say "unclucky"LOLLOLLOLLOL)  jodi kaunsi hai!LOL

me and sehjal are wating for kw to come in bhph... perhaps u'll see us there!Wink but i dont have any as cute couple to go gaga over right now sadly!Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinylovekubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Sid Hug  ..love  you and all you said..the masti ..the seriousness ..the SWSS .. the besharmi contest .. to Mayanka Mania ..and .your soarie bloopers ..Smile  ...

Will miss u loads dear ..hope to see to around ..wish something happens and you get drawn back here Smile ..

@Rasam - I still have a feeling their story would shape up well with time...main aur mere feelings LOL .Duck and Sam are just friends kuch nahin hoga haat pakadne se...agar kuch hua to beeni Sam ko nahin chodegi  LOL*runs before beeni catches her*

Love
Priya

Edited by priya1209 - 17 December 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinyloveSid4TeamCanada

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Sids honey...I sincerely feel that you are crossing the bridge sooner than its required...

Seriously, the various concerns I see cropping in this forum, I really dnt get it that why are we looking for a rushed track....we first wanted Khanak to feature immediately in the start of the track....Isnt that illogical? wouldn't she take time to understand the nuances of the Background these friends share...and then these characters have to be sketched and shaped...their reactions have to be recorded because they are meeting each other after a long time.....Just because we see less of Khanak in this 1 month, we start Boo-Hooing.....Khanak has a role, a very meaty role and it would come when the time is right...and finally the time was right today and she did come today to play her role...her role is this track is very logiclaly sketched by the CVs...and it had a right time...what did we expect, 1 episode for all firends to enter, say hi-byes, fight over their BG, Reminisce on their friendship and the epi ends and next epi, Khanak is back with her dhulwadi lathi, fighting all of them, and showing them the right direction? Seriously? Have we forgotten our soap viewing experience where every story takes time to unfold....

and now, u r worried about Sam!!!...I am also disappointed with Rahul and Sam scenes...I am not at all OK with the way their scens/dialogues and persona comes across to us...but now that Rahul has finally made his ultimate move, the track becomes interesting now....Now, we wouold see Rahul-Sam and Rahul-Shaan a lot...Finally, the basis has been set and now the track has to move forward!!!

I am deeply saddened by the forum's aggressiveness on how everyone wants to jump the wagon...How everyone counts minutes on the time their fav star is shown on screen!!....Talk about the direction, dialogues, story telling aspects....but these kind of bizzare things without even knowing how a story is unfolded in a SOAP, is very disheartening....I am very sad that this behaviour of ours is resulting in many members leaving the forum with teary eyes!!!

I am sorry Sids, but well, I will compose myself and come back to you on ur post!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 17 December 2010 at 12:19pm

garfield1209HKfanWooHooHaha21-Manita-NinjaInPyjamasOlicityFandestinylovetofeeeesSid4TeamCanadakubarekrockpyar-ishk

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
LOL you finally made the post..Ok i think it was about time...I dont know if i can make mine here coz i prefer disappearing.LOL...i will still be in the CC thoughLOL..Hmmm i cant even say im going to miss you coz wherever i am you'll be and whereever you are I'll be.LOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21destinylove

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I am deeply saddened by the forum's aggressiveness on how everyone wants to jump the wagon...How everyone counts minutes on the time their fav star is shown on screen!!....Talk about the direction, dialogues, story telling aspects....but these kind of bizzare things without even knowing how a story is unfolded in a SOAP, is very disheartening....I am very sad that this behaviour of ours is resulting in many members leaving the forum with teary eyes!!!

I am sorry Sids, but well, I will compose myself and come back to you on ur post!!
[/QUOTE]
i agree with u completly why people doing bthis......................why jump to conclusion so soon..................wo log itni mehnat kar rahe hain guys stop this childish behaviour yaar.....................let story unfold comeon it just a show and we love it why to take living and die matter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Siddy,

I can exactly feel the emotions that you are going through....Hug
getting attached to the show.........losing interest midway............. regaining due to the new pair but everything going haywire can leave you completely devastated.....

My connection with you has been very special...you were the first one who I interacted with initially......you were the first friend I made on this forum, along with manju.....(who is also gayab btwLOL)
.......you guided me how to add siggies.....rememberTongue........and you were the one who made that  besharmi contest that I wonLOL........the reason behind me having an awesome siggyWink, for which ppl miss me on this forum when I am not posting.....LOL

anyways, back to RBO.....I felt the same some time back and left the forum for a break.......
.......I know how it feels when we leave,  it's hard mainly because of the friends that we are used to........and we keep coming back only to be with the friends we love so much.....

I just started posting again 2 days back and have posted a few times.......can't stop you for the simple reason that even I don't know how long I am going to be here.......LOL

But loved every post of yours especially coz of your plain bindaaas style of writing....and straight forwardness........I still remember your discussion and questions when Shaan decided to marry Natasha, when Natasha became Mother Teresa uniting Shanak...........and when Shanak did not have seriousness when he stopped her finally after Natasha exit........I remember them as I truly loved them.......
Your points regarding the other person uniting a couple are very valid.........agree with you....

and I know that this is not the only reason, RBO is losing out though they show some hope now and then.......hope they get the QUALITY and GRIP again that we get our DT back again in FULL FORM....

as it used to be when I joined in September.........I used to be thrilled seeing 13 - 16 likes in everyones nice posts.....and all of us used to chill out and have fun with IFsy updating............
Awwww............I miss those times........

Chalo.....koi nahin..........we'll meet in some other forum, drooling on a hunkWinkLOL...Embarrassed.....going crazy for the lead chemistryLOL............and loving each expression, each dialogue.........again.....!!!
But I really want all of us back here..............is anyone listening ??...........I really want RBO forum back........

bye darling............stay in touch..........always loved you

Manita

PS - I really don't know why I don't seem to end my posts and make each-one a lengthy bhashan....... Khanak spirit in me , it seemsLOLLOLLOL

garfield1209HKfanWooHooHaha21tofeeees-Leah-OlicityFanSid4TeamCanadakubareisomerskrockLimitLessFanpyar-ishk

Go to top