Fashion & Beauty Tips from F&S

_R_..tistique.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Fashion & Beauty Forum and to the members

This is your One-Stop Source for Fashion & Beauty Tips from F&S.

Who are F&S, you ask?
Ooh, curious, I see....

F is me. Fizah. (fizcharmskash87)
S is my partner in crime. Sana. (DMGlover91)

A little about the F&S girls:

Fizah:
I  love beauty and anything having to do with skin, cosmetology, hair, nails, etc. Currently a student at Marinello schools of Beauty and will be transferring over to an Institute for a Bachelors in Beauty Industry Merchandising and Marketing.

Sana:
Our own little fashion designer from the city streets, she loves anything with prints, textures, patterns, fabrics, measurements...she's your typical designing girl. She's currently a student at a Fashion Institute for Fashion Design and Business Management and loves working hands on.

Now that you know a little about F&S, we will try our best to bring some of our tips and advice to you here in the Fashion and Beauty Forum.

Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Recently Added Tips:

Beauty:

1) What kind of girl are you? (Quiz) 

2) Are you stuck in a Beauty Mess? (Quiz) 

Fashion:

1) Fashion Tip #1: Make your legs look Longer

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome!! 🤗

hope to see more quizes!! enjoyed it!!
Love Jiyaa! :)
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fizah & Sana. The quiz was fun !! 😃
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fashion Tip #1: Make your legs look Longer

If you want your legs to look longer, try to stay away from capris as much as possible, since they cut off right at the ankles, they end up giving the impression of shorter legs instead of longer ones.

Instead look for boot-cut pants or flare bottoms that are in uniform with your body all the way down. They tend to make your legs look longer.

*High-waisted pants are also good leg enhancers since they give off the illusion of longer legs.

Hot Smoky Eyes

Picture: Courtesy of Google 

As many of us have noticed, smoky eyes have been seen everywhere. The Oscars, red carpets, that late night party, prom...and it doesn't seem like they're going anywhere. The thing about smoky eyes is that they work for any occasion and at anytime because the make-up is kept simple and not at all overdone, all it does is add that sensual look and add mystery to your glamorous look. 

Complete instructions to get Hot Smoky Eyes available on my blog (link available in my signature box)

-Fizah

Powder Make-Up Tip

Picture: Courtesy of Google

Many of us forget the basics when applying our make-up, some of these things tend to be and can be very crucial when it comes to make-up and the over all look. Its like saying if you'd go to a party without doing your eye make-up, or to a meeting with-out applying your lipstick. Or would you? 

Complete instructions for the tip on Powder Make-Up available on my blog (link available in my signature box)

-Fizah