Bigg Boss Season 4

Wearing heels in nerve problem????

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all, 

Today Veena gave a reason for wearing heels which was not really appealing ..i too have nerve  pain my right feet and due to this reason doctors have strictly restricted me from wearing heels and medically also it is also not good to wear for heel for lower back. When ever i wear heels thats too once in a blue moon there is a surety that i cant carry them for coming next almost 6-8 months ..so this reason was bit illogical for me  .. further i salute this woman Veena that she has enough courage to face her house after so much insult from Salman ..and thank you Salman for at least make her feel that what impression she is giving about her to viewers 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont know weather she was right or not, but there was a girl in my school who has heal in her school boat too due to the same problem.

BTW us ki zindagi hay wo jo merzi phany ðŸ˜³
Edited by Handsome - 13 years ago
helloji thumbnail
she said  .she had an  operation  and she did not say lower back problem an i have seen some patient who have to wear shoes  in which they have heel.............so not a big deal ...she mentios too that she likes to wear high heels too
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i my self thought she said the other way round 
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
get over it guys..heels or no heels..thats her issue not yours lol