India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Stars of the Day

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

DADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   Love Love Love it how she was so happy and how she supported sharvan and taunted pratap and also got his EVIL Plans of bringing some kabab main haddi   Good job dadi now u gotta inc the rest and keep that thing away from sachi Until ur ladla Bitu comes home

Shravan 
from his dreams to his dreams shattering ( no 50000 salary) to being teh old cool shravan we always adore The man just rocked Love Love him rocky & chavani the 3 have awesome timing and the dialogues as usual rock the husband scene where he was tryign to sell the car rocked scene of the day

Sachiiiiiiiiiiiii 
i really can't pick something specific Ankita shines in every Frame

Oh & Rocky singh
god his rules, his tankhwa kaat loonga his gun his gooliyan at mice everything is super fun liking him so much and the way he said gadhon ki photo dekh raha hoon lol totally awesome

and guess it's my last post for now  oh and few mixes that i started will be done and posted in galley  You alll Savan Fans Keep rocking and Plz be with BA and support them  A t the end of the Day this place belong to the "BHPH" cast and crew

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10sangeeta9Mr.ZkDaviash91nycsweetieNymeria

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

fary... i dont know wat happened b4, i came to know that from you, and read the comments in TB article.. i can understand the problems you hav faced, on seeing your posts... but i am confident it wont repeat again. our forum is a healthy forum.. cant you giv it a try? if it repeats, i am sure many of us will leave...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkash91slumberqueensinamika

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Dadi is in true sense like the Queen MotherCoolROFLROFLROFLROFLShe has always been a cupid for SaVan through and through and always cheers for her Bittuuuuuuuuuuu!ROFLROFLROFL

Love the way she yells "Prataaaaaaaaap" in her angry tone! heheheheheheh Shame on you Pratap for not listening to you mom!Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL

Shravan, Rocky and the kid are hilarious together! actually Shravan brings the best humor in everyone with his awesome sense of humor!Approve

Saachi was sweet N' Spicy today!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkDavisinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yup YUp amy i lvoed them all excpet the obvious villains ( read mama, Pratap @ times and the new entires meh)

but ahh DADIII was so so so cute and happy and i love the way she made both mama and pratap listen
@ doc sorry buddy u see that over Phangirly thing it irritates and annoys the hell outta me and it's happeneing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

DADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   Love Love Love it how she was so happy and how she supported sharvan and taunted pratap and also got his EVIL Plans of bringing some kabab main haddi   Good job dadi now u gotta inc the rest and keep that thing away from sachi Until ur ladla Bitu comes home

Shravan 
from his dreams to his dreams shattering ( no 50000 salary) to being teh old cool shravan we always adore The man just rocked Love Love him rocky & chavani the 3 have awesome timing and the dialogues as usual rock the husband scene where he was tryign to sell the car rocked scene of the day

Sachiiiiiiiiiiiii 
i really can't pick something specific Ankita shines in every Frame

Oh & Rocky singh
god his rules, his tankhwa kaat loonga his gun his gooliyan at mice everything is super fun liking him so much and the way he said gadhon ki photo dekh raha hoon lol totally awesome

and guess it's my last post for now  oh and few mixes that i started will be done and posted in galley  You alll Savan Fans Keep rocking and Plz be with BA and support them  A t the end of the Day this place belong to the "BHPH" cast and crew

agree with u Fary and will miss u
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thank ya so much

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top