Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

AMAR, AKBAR, ANTHONY of SGP....! (Page 2)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Great post Lax

Btw, is there any ANTONY GONSALVIS ? LOL

yeah pallu..... thanks for reading and responding darling....Big smile.... Antony gonsalvis is Elesh.... super hero of the last 2 episodes.....LOL!

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

superb superb superb post laxmi di...ClapClap
and the title...perfect...!!ClapClap

for me Amar-Akbar-Antony are unique 3 brothers...not being own brothers...the amount of love they have for each other is fantastic...and the full credit will go to the upbringing...this means there was no difference in the love that each of the parents...be it badi maa..rano...alok...RB...they have given equal care for each one of the children...

The main reason why there is such a love among the brothers is that....money is not important for them...in todays world...the main reason for the extinction of joint family...is difference in money...
the entire family has no bother for money when it comes to love....

I can still remember the scene where the 3 brothers have a emotional scene during the restaurant fiasco track....
Thanks a lot shwets.....Big smile.... Yeah.... i felt this episode was damn necessary to bring back the SGP which made a mark of its HATKE factor in its initial stage.....!

I love their bonding..... their ways of handling things in a light way but understanding the emotions behind it.... !

Money is def. important in today's world....but the way they showed they can depend on each other for financial aid and it cannot play its dirty game of selfishness between them was just amazingly shown yesterday and i loved it to bits....! Their strength lies in their togetherness...Clap...United we stand . divided we fall.....is so apt for them yaar.....!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Gr8 post laxmi diiClapClap, give me some time for my commentsSmile

Thank u dear..... par yeh kya Himanshu bhaiya..Cry... aap toh carnival ke saath "RESERVED" word pe atke hain..... kuch bholbo yaar......LOLLOL...reserved not allowed from now on ok.....LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Laxmi dii , i am back with unreserved status finallyLOL

I loved the episode very much, it was a complete balanced episode and as sheema dii said Hats off to CV's for sorting out the whole thing just in one episodeClap

Starting from the first scene which begin from Badi maa's room where Radha bua came to tell about the dispute between disha and ilesh....at that time i was expecting that She will wait for rano to go from the room and then tell everything to Badi maa but alas it does not happen and she reveal it in front of rano too....but thank god Badi maa handled the situation very well and scold radha bua too in this regard....But in my view it is too late now , a rift has been created between rano and disha........rano is a kind of person who never forget easily and they kept things in their heart and i am afraid her silence will be reflected either in form of bitter behavior with disha or by ignoring her until r unless disha will not seek her forgiveness but this will not happen as disha is in illusion that no one know about what happened in the room.....so this hidden bitterness in the relationship which has been come between rano, radha bua and disha will continue.....i want it to be sort it out soon.......I wish radha bua has been showed little bit of patience but she did not and she told everything and as there is one line " Rahiman dhaga prem ka na todo kichkaye, toote se phir na jude, jude to ghatt pad jaye"...........

SGP gave us a very fine message that some times how important is patience some times and how small small things can be converted into big and life time disputes.....hope rano and radha bua will forget this incident soonSmileSmile

And then Ishaan inder and ilesh scene was just superb....Ilesh was too good today and expressed his emotions through his eyes exceptionally well.....Clap

Sushaan scene was too good....the one line ishaan said"kuch batein husband aur wife ke beech mein hi rehni chaiye"....how cute it was and one said by suhana" tab pasand nahi thi" showed the strong and true love between them. it was a small but quite impressive scene in my viewSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 18 December 2010 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Laxmi dii , i am back with unreserved status finallyLOL

I loved the episode very much, it was a complete balanced episode and as sheema dii said Hats off to CV's for sorting out the whole thing just in one episodeClap

Starting from the first scene which begin from Badi maa's room where Radha bua came to tell about the dispute between disha and ilesh....at that time i was expecting that She will wait for rano to go from the room and then tell everything to Badi maa but alas it does not happen and she reveal it in front of rano too....but thank god Badi maa handled the situation very well and scold radha bua too in this regard....But in my view it is too late now , a rift has been created between rano and disha........rano is a kind of person who never forget easily and they kept things in their heart and i am afraid her silence will be reflected either in form of bitter behavior with disha or by ignoring her until r unless disha will not seek her forgiveness but this will not happen as disha is in illusion that no one know about what happened in the room.....so this hidden bitterness in the relationship which has been come between rano, radha bua and disha will continue.....i want it to be sort it out soon.......I wish radha bua has been showed little bit of patience but she did not and she told everything and as there is one line " Rahiman dhaga prem ka na todo kichkaye, toote se phir na jude, jude to ghatt pad jaye"...........

SGP gave us a very fine message that some times how important is patience some times and how small small things can be converted into big and life time disputes.....hope rano and radha bua will forget this incident soonSmileSmile

And then Ishaan inder and ilesh scene was just superb....Ilesh was too good today and expressed his emotions through his eyes exceptionally well.....Clap

Sushaan scene was too good....the one line ishaan said"kuch batein husband aur wife ke beech mein hi rehni chaiye"....how cute it was and one said by suhana" tab pasand nahi thi" showed the strong and true love between them. it was a small but quite impressive scene in my viewSmile

Thank god...Himanshu..Big smile.. after a long time hearing u speak other than RESERVED.....LOLLOL... well said yaar... yes.... RB's utterance in front of Rano was def. a mistake .....oh.... There is gonna be bitterness amongst these 3....Sad yaar.... yeah... obviously we cannot expect the hurt to vanish on its own.... the rebonding will have its share of tears and bliss..... will luk forward to the same.... AAA rocked more than usual this time himanshu and i loved it .....!Big smileyup that one-liner of Ishaan was one more new lesson / thot  for a marital bond to Suhana....LOL

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Good to see my intelligent buddies in full swing!!! I couldnt agree more and really pleased with theCV for showing this side of the family after a long time. I felt today Ishaan was a TUBE LIGHT trying understand what Suhana said " phelay pasand nahi the" , abay ullo yaad nahi kiss circumstances may diya tha???? any sane girl would have thrown that on his face , who would have said " hi Kitni pyari earing hai mai rakh laitee hon "LOL
I liked Ishaan,s thinking mode trying to add 2+2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18-allizwell-Suchi-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Great post!!
U really bought out the emotions.
Luv the trio 4.
SGP Roxzzzzzz...!!!!

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index