AMAR, AKBAR, ANTHONY of SGP....!

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY of SGP........!

Amazed....πŸ˜•.Amused at my title...😳... somewhere this title never registered in my mind till today to link it with SGP...πŸ˜‰..but today after seeing the episode i cud only feel this cud justify my content of this post....πŸ‘πŸΌ..! In my childhood days being a crazy fan of Amitab watched this movie time and time again to only cry when they departed and laugh when they finally met..😍..  their individuality survived in different names due to different religion..... but they bonded so amazingly when they finally met and won our hearts and felt to make it once more to see this film.....!

😳..... Today i felt this strange connection between our SGP heroes "Inder, Elesh and Ishaan".  Often in our forum we have criticised Inder and Elesh making Ishaan the butt of their PJs and how insulting it is to him..... How often we have got irritated seeing Elesh's laziness being neglected by the Kashyap parivaar and to some extent we found him too bore to be watched as compared to others..... Also have mentioned how his laziness is being tolerated by his parivaar members and hats off to Disha in tolerating this attitude and letting it go always.......Felt yest. and today's episode was meant to re-think about  our allegations and our instant thots...... the 3 BROs appeared  so much emotionally connected that even blood relations wud bow to shame seeing their bond.....! I loved their chemistry....!

Loved the way Elesh supported his brothers when they needed his financial aid without giving it a single thot and how their bond once again made Disha realise nothing is more valuable than togetherness..... the affection they share with each other is much more a treasure than the wealth they possess....πŸ‘. !

Loved the 3 BROs. came from 3 different wombs but  yet  manage to understand each other so well.....!

Do such relationships even among the blood relations exist any more???

Do the mind and the heart now have the time to understand the untold emotions???

With the nuclear families now existing in every nook and corner of the street..... it's the NAARA " Hamara FAMILY zindabad......" So this rare bonding did JERK up buckets of tears.... as so rarely seen and relished on and off screen......!

Hats off to our Amar, Akbar Anthony for bringing up this togetherness so beautifully and giving us a visual delight of how issues in a parivaar can be sorted out if  the emotions of the heart  can be understood without expressing...πŸ‘...! 

Today cud not stop posting after a long time.... as such a marvellous BOND has been given total JUSTICE by Zama Habibji  and Mitaliji...... U guyz ROCK...πŸ‘πŸΌ..!!!
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me too really happy to see something constructive happening in the show...Loved how jovial these three ppl are...The connection of love thats been depicted by the three was worth the watch.I absolutely loved the way they showed this bond and how Disha's expressions changed seeing them..Love can change anything..let it be jealousy or insecuirity😳btw...cool post Laxmi di..LOL..itz time for me to go to bed..so shall reserve my post for writing something moreπŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Me too really happy to see something constructive happening in the show...Loved how jovial these three ppl are...The connection of love thats been depicted by the three was worth the watch.I absolutely loved the way they showed this bond and how Disha's expressions changed seeing them..Love can change anything..let it be jealousy or insecuirity😳btw...cool post Laxmi di..LOL..itz time for me to go to bed..so shall reserve my post for writing something moreπŸ˜†

oh cool..... thambi.... i was thinking of asking u what r u doing at this hour in IF???? 😲i never expected i iwll get a reply this soon....πŸ˜†... anyways here it is just 9.35.... me just saw the episode and it was classy and made me teary.-eyed..... actually no one got me right till now.... some one says BM or someone feels me as Panna..... to be frank.... i feel i am RANO....πŸ˜†.... as i start crying so badly when i see such scenes.....πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... felt i cud open out my heart only to the forum and sincerely sat back to write it....πŸ˜†

how well u said yaar.... yup... true love and emotions has the strength to change anything drastically..... it is for reaction to happen brushing aside the EGO.....!
I was just stunned to see this diversion of Elesh-Disha track all of a sudden as so many tracks r running now coincidentally.... this got done without a drag and i loved its treatment.... am planning one more thread right now..... anyways u come up with more thots  tomorrow......thanks for replying so soon dear.....πŸ˜ƒ... good night.....!πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Laxmi, catchy title by the way!! this got done without a drag and i loved its treatment....I couldnt agree more with you as in todays episode we saw the real Kyshap family bond and Badi Maa taught a very good lesson of trusting your own upbringing, and then your children would hardly go wrong and by letting go of things in first place and giving benefit of doubt to the person in question you save yourself and family form jumping into guns and creating a disaster unecessarily.
Families where brothers love each other unconditionally can never be broken or have negativity no matter how hard there spouses try, you should trust your family , as I alwayssay one should not blame the daughter in law if the son traets the mother badly, there is something wrong with the son!!! nobody should be able to put doubt about your family in your head, what Elaish said and did is the biggest lesson to all of us . I wish the young generation remember this, hats off to Maitli ji amd Mr.Habib to portray this message so well and IN ONE EPISODE, on the other hand what Radha Bua did was not right, if she would have kept quite, Rano would have never lost respect and love for Disha , she may forgive her this time but she will NOT forget ( knowing Rano!!!) sometimes you should weigh the benefit of telling something you have overheard would it do good to somebody or give them a grief, thanks to Badi Maa she saved a big conflict by talking some sense.
SGP now and them give us a JHALAK of what it is all about but its Star Plus,s intervention I think which is going off track and dragging a lot lately, but by giving these JHALAKS they are cleverly keeping us glued and intact with SGP , they are very Chalaak!!!

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Lax

Btw, is there any ANTONY GONSALVIS ? πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
superb superb superb post laxmi di...πŸ‘πŸ‘
and the title...perfect...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

for me Amar-Akbar-Antony are unique 3 brothers...not being own brothers...the amount of love they have for each other is fantastic...and the full credit will go to the upbringing...this means there was no difference in the love that each of the parents...be it badi maa..rano...alok...RB...they have given equal care for each one of the children...

The main reason why there is such a love among the brothers is that....money is not important for them...in todays world...the main reason for the extinction of joint family...is difference in money...
the entire family has no bother for money when it comes to love....

I can still remember the scene where the 3 brothers have a emotional scene during the restaurant fiasco track....
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gr8 post laxmi diiπŸ‘πŸ‘, give me some time for my comments😊
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Hi Laxmi, catchy title by the way!! this got done without a drag and i loved its treatment....I couldnt agree more with you as in todays episode we saw the real Kyshap family bond and Badi Maa taught a very good lesson of trusting your own upbringing, and then your children would hardly go wrong and by letting go of things in first place and giving benefit of doubt to the person in question you save yourself and family form jumping into guns and creating a disaster unecessarily.
Families where brothers love each other unconditionally can never be broken or have negativity no matter how hard there spouses try, you should trust your family , as I alwayssay one should not blame the daughter in law if the son traets the mother badly, there is something wrong with the son!!! nobody should be able to put doubt about your family in your head, what Elaish said and did is the biggest lesson to all of us . I wish the young generation remember this, hats off to Maitli ji amd Mr.Habib to portray this message so well and IN ONE EPISODE, on the other hand what Radha Bua did was not right, if she would have kept quite, Rano would have never lost respect and love for Disha , she may forgive her this time but she will NOT forget ( knowing Rano!!!) sometimes you should weigh the benefit of telling something you have overheard would it do good to somebody or give them a grief, thanks to Badi Maa she saved a big conflict by talking some sense.
SGP now and them give us a JHALAK of what it is all about but its Star Plus,s intervention I think which is going off track and dragging a lot lately, but by giving these JHALAKS they are cleverly keeping us glued and intact with SGP , they are very Chalaak!!!

I agree Sheems..... in one episode how the SGP element was cleverly grafted ...... to remind us it is all about emotions and love towards each other in a parivaar and so subtly delivered in just 2 episodes.....πŸ˜›..... i  agree with u.... i felt RB shud not have revealed this to anyone....but knowing her she is a person who believes in confiding things rather than keeping to herself to avoid the consequences.... her intention was not wrong but the aftermath of Rano getting jittery about the same did strike a wrong impression about RB's uttering to them about the same.... I liked the way when she said .... BM just calmed it subtly brushing it as a chingari and Elesh has done his work marvellously due to his upbringing by calming Disha's anxiety over her insecurity.....! How beautifully managed..... BM def. did not drop down her trust over Disha the way Rano reacted (agreeing Rano will mark this incident in her memory and that is really sad as once a wrong impression gets registered...it gets difficult to erase and fill it with a neat one...!)and her matured handling def. deserved an applause.....!

Again a classic comparison of 3 ladies of the same parivaar.......:

BM.... who has a broken marraige but handling every issue of a parivaar  in a subtle way and with much conscious effort  to avoid its further damage.....

RB.... who again has a broken family and not secure when it comes to trusting anyone..... lets her feelings go off her mind by getting vocal without thinking about the repercussions......

Rano.... happily married.... but highly sensitive and innocent when it comes to handling even the small issues of a parivaar....!

How a small fight between a couple can  get public & become a big issue was shown by RB and Rano..... and how it can be understood and handled with an attempt to put a fullstop to it was done by BM....!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

Great post Lax

Btw, is there any ANTONY GONSALVIS ? πŸ˜†

yeah pallu..... thanks for reading and responding darling....πŸ˜ƒ.... Antony gonsalvis is Elesh.... super hero of the last 2 episodes.....πŸ˜†!
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

superb superb superb post laxmi di...πŸ‘πŸ‘
and the title...perfect...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

for me Amar-Akbar-Antony are unique 3 brothers...not being own brothers...the amount of love they have for each other is fantastic...and the full credit will go to the upbringing...this means there was no difference in the love that each of the parents...be it badi maa..rano...alok...RB...they have given equal care for each one of the children...

The main reason why there is such a love among the brothers is that....money is not important for them...in todays world...the main reason for the extinction of joint family...is difference in money...
the entire family has no bother for money when it comes to love....

I can still remember the scene where the 3 brothers have a emotional scene during the restaurant fiasco track....

Thanks a lot shwets.....πŸ˜ƒ.... Yeah.... i felt this episode was damn necessary to bring back the SGP which made a mark of its HATKE factor in its initial stage.....!

I love their bonding..... their ways of handling things in a light way but understanding the emotions behind it.... !

Money is def. important in today's world....but the way they showed they can depend on each other for financial aid and it cannot play its dirty game of selfishness between them was just amazingly shown yesterday and i loved it to bits....! Their strength lies in their togetherness...Clap...United we stand . divided we fall.....is so apt for them yaar.....!