Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The great distance of closeness.

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hi everyone.

This is my second post where I want to put down my thoughts on the episode dating 17th of December or rather - Abhay and Piya. Day Dreaming

Its strange what the feeling can love do to people. Abhay and Piya's distance seems to be bringing them even closer than what we witnessed the past week and the week that is running. Of course there is the big maze of difficulties and confusion but such is Abhay and Piya's relationship that will in time, overcome everything.

And there is also this character : Danish LOL, who I try to ignore, but I won't because he is more of a catalyst and Maithili : Abhay's estranged love.

Moving on, I just wanted to dance when T was patting herself on the back for HER heroism and Abhay realized what he did. LOLDay Dreaming Oh god, this guy is like love of everybody's life now. LOL. I loved the expression he had where it seemed like he wanted to punch himself for accusing Piya Smile. Nahi bhai, sorry toh nahi kaha lekin chalo chodo LOL. Raichand hai, maafi thodi mangega. LOL

I'm glad Misha remembers it all. It doesn't bother me if they stretch the track, because frankly, when I can even overlook the absolutely fantastic special effects LOL, ek track kya cheez hai. LOL

Bas yaaron, baaki toh maine zyaada dhyaan bhi nahin diya. Tongue LOL
LOLAaj ki AbhIya smachaar segment ki samapti ki ghoshana yahin hoti hai.
Chalo, chalo ghar jaao, khana khaao, mazey looto aur baar, baar lagataar, ankhen phaad phaad ke PKYEK dekhte raho. Smile

Sorry bhaiyon, Kindergarten mein kuch zyaada hi rangon se holi khel liya tha isiliye post bhi colorful hai. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Maohsaphira7988Gaya3Devikasucrazycelestaeprcnsromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

very attractive title.......ur title said it all in one sentence.

i thought the misuderstanding thing will be streched and thank God it wasn't.......jungle scene was best dil ki baat bina boley kehdi superb dialogues and ofcouse AbhiYa ka tadka was beyond all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazy

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
if they stretch the Danish's track, than i want a really good climax episode of the track.
kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I liked the way u have put the episodes into words.. Amazing! Abhiya part was beyound words. They are a majic n today too, abhay proved that he cant live apart from piya! When piya herself hv requested him to stay away from her, then y is he creating such drama with tracker's silly frnds..?? Only to make piya jealous when she already knows abhay has a gf..??

Maoh

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Danish LOL, who I try to ignore
me tooLOL, but Tabrez is very goodClap

Oh god, this guy is like love of everybody's life now.
yes.......EmbarrassedLOL

Aaj ki AbhIya smachaar segment ki samapti ki ghoshana yahin hoti hai.
thnxLOL

btw/......welcome to d forum.Smile

Edited by prcns - 18 December 2010 at 12:44am

WahKyaBaatHai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index