CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode682: Raaz beech restaurant mein..18-Dec-'10 (Page 6)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Well the best and only nice parts of the episode were

Daya's smile in the bureau scene-the only scene that had our trio
Viivek- throughout the episode !!

Freddy who noticed a small X how come he was unable to see the poison bottle name ??

and at the end "Abhijeet promoting JDJ and mainly Daya !! That was so sweet !!!

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Big smile Caps Abhi's Promotion for JDJ for Daya...lookingDay Dreaming

Edited by jiya. - 18 December 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

viva2010shreelaaadri-away_from_TVsubha.Aditi_97awesumsoniaChiinnu-Twinkles-deepikabanerjeemonika21DemonStar-purnima-debayonvisromNandiniRaizadaa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@JIya di HugHugHugHugHug
Thanks you so much dii,...

He is sooo cute... Itna excited about the matter he seems...Big smileBig smile He literally starts dancing himself...LOLLOL...... Love him so much!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.LadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jiya Di for the caps.
Seems like Abhi is very happy for his friend Daya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viva2010

DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Great !!!!

Its the start of new series, I guess. The start was dec 24th. Can't focus on last date.

But Abhijit as villain ....sure ROCKS !!!!!

Yeah! 24th December. And remember AC started on 24th SeptemberBig smilea.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Very bad episode, very poorly done. I somehow managed to stay awake on this one.

Nice to see how they branched out the investigation into 2 groups, this shows better organization of the team, gotta give FW credit there. Clap Just hope that Abhijit Sir also went along with Daya Sir and Vivek… 

And why did the CID team go to Swati's house after they found out that the lipstick on the glass was of a guy's? Shouldn't they have investigated more about it, like inquire with the brother, since he's a guy? The confession/motive was overused, and for the same damn reason, I am getting fed up of the same reason popping up again and again. Thumbs Down

Coming to the performances, very little, rather I'd say no duo seen today Unhappy What surprised me was that Abhijit Sir was missing, even more than Daya SirConfused I guess the absence of both of them was what kept me uninterested in the show, only ACP Sir somehow kept me hooked to it…

Initially, I felt Shivaji Sir was not at his best today, IDK why. He was kinda looking disinterested today, and especially when the girl died in front of the team, the tone he was talking to with Dr. Salunkhe, informing him of the dual deaths was not correct, I mean, he was saying it in such a tone as if 2 murders are not that much. Confused Although it was nice to see him helping out in the investigation too Smile Later he was like a powerhouse, today, he showed whose boss with his commanding tone, and like I said before, kept me watching the episode. Clap

Too much of Sachin….oh well, as long as he didn't have many lines to say…but then in the middle, while they were investigating, all I could hear was him! And he didn't do a good job today, he was much worse than yesterday; I actually liked his performance yesterday.

Freddy was great today, unfortunately he wasn't given much screen space, even in comparison to yesterday. When did he get reading glasses? LOL

Vivek was much better than yesterday, I felt, he was back to his active charisma, and was a patient and observant investigator at the same time Thumbs Up Although she was also not present as much, Kaajal was good. I liked the force and command she has when questioning a suspect. Thumbs Up

Today, the forensics was very essential in solving the crime, I guess. Didn't go much in depth, like didn't specify the name of the poisons given etc., but other than that it was decent. Dr. Salunkhe was great today, I liked his acting much better than yesterday, and Tarika showed some signs of improvement before going downhill again. Thankfully, they didn't put Abhijit Sir in the forensic lab for the very few scenes he was in.

Lastly, the promo by Abhijit Sir about JDJ was amusing to watchLOL Dosti ho toh aisiBig smileThankfully, they didn't incorporate it within the episode.

A forgettable episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viva2010Akshay.

DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
New promo!! again a super shock and a new melodrama. I hope it doesn't turn like AC.

Coming to the episode. The story was not that good.
I only liked our trioTongue. Daya-Abhi both were seen for some minutes. They were as usual niceSmile. Sachin was all time, but didn't have much to do and more dialogues. So, he was not bad too. Kajal teasing Freddy wasn't that funnyOuch.
Abhi Sir was good in the bureau scenesSmile. Daya Sir was amazing in the epi. He was looking damn hotDay Dreaming. His expressions in those few scenes were super coolEmbarrassed. The chasing scene was enjoyable. This man is becoming more and more handsome day by dayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I like Daya's this hair style. His new shirt in bureau was nice. Loved the smile of him in bureau, Abhi Sir too was great there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Would not say much about today;s episode.
Others have allready voiced my openions

Sachin overdose as expectedAngry

Nice to see Abhijit promoting Daya, His smile is so awsome.ClapClap

But the new promo was a super shocker.Confused

Chain se nahin jeene denge!

Only hope it does not turn out like AC seriesDead

And the trio, I dont like to see them going against each other ( They never have, it has always been drama)

I am already feeling emotional about it

Post the new thread please

Edited by nandiniraizada - 18 December 2010 at 8:41pm

Go to top