India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

* Written Update 17th December*

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Hey Chupianz
Hug

----------------------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein--------------------------------------

The Episode Starts with Everyone sitting at the table.and Yashodra Tells Both Bahus about Karva Chouth and Viren and Siddharth Comes.Viren Says Hi Everyone.so how's your fasting is going.Everyone smiles.Vandana says wht you two doing here.Vandana says that these 2 are fasting for u both.so let them eat this b/c after this they both are gonna fast for u two. Viren says well i have only came here but siddharth has been forced to come here. Viren says so he can she how diffcult task his wife his doing. all smiles at the nok-jhok of viren.

Vandana tells nivi to give the puri but nivi is unable to Open the box of the puri. so sid says let me open it. and divya gives her look at NivArth.and Chanchal sees it.

Viren says to divya(bhabi) wht u thinking.eat eat and if the time passes then u gona have to be starving for whole day. 

Vandana tells Viren & sid to go from here. and Viren says that we have came here to encourage them.Viren says waise bhi they don't need our help so let's go.

Chanchal & Yashodra Finish eating. So Chanchal & Yashodra Leaves while Vandana tells Nivi & Divya that i will be right back.

Divya tells to Nivi that today is our 1st Karva chouth and we both gona celebrate it together. Divya says i have never thought that aisa ho sakta hai. Divya says how did u did it. Nivi says i didn't understand wht u saying. Divya says you have entered this house and u r close to all .  Me ,Ma .  Divya says today the person who you loved are very close to you it's either me or ma or Siddharth. Nivi is shocked..Divya says i got married to sid b/c i love him that's why i have entered this house.Divya says but why did u married viren you don't even love viren.Divya says i know tht viren loves you alot and i also know tht u don't love him then why did u married him why did u came to this house. Nivi says why you asking all this . Nivi says it's all Kismat Ka Khel.

Nivi says i am happy for you and for myself. Divya says but i am not happy and i want to know the truth today.Divya says i want to know the truth why did u came to this house why did u married viren. i want to know the truth. Divya says tujhe meri kasam and today u have to tell me the truth.
Nivi takes her hand and Nivi says wht happened to u all the sudden. Divya says whtever is happening there is a reason behind it and i want to know the reason. 

Viren comes there and says bas bhabhi.Viren says why did Nivi married me.Viren says she loves me or not to ask this question only i have the right. Viren says i don't care if Nivedita loves me or not b/c it's enough for me tht i love her. Divya is shocked . and Viren Looks at Nivi . and Nivi is emotional and looks at Divya.

Scene Shift to Sharma's House
Dadi is at home now. and yash gives dadi her medicine. Yash says dadi dad has gone outside i am gona go get my books and read here..

Hemlata comes there and shows the shagun for the karva chouth. Dadi says viren and Nivi.. Hemlata says i knew u would ask me this and hemlata shows the shagun for Nivren...
Dadi is so happy and Hemlata leaves to send the shagun for DivSid & nivren to sood house.

Scene Shift to Sood House ! everyone at the table..!
Vandana ask where viren is. Nivedita says i don't know chachi.. Divya says i wil go and get the lunch box for Sid... Sid says i am gona go to office Viren comes and says sid me will come too.
Vandana tells Viren to do breakfast atleast.Viren say no no me don't want to eat.Sid says 1st do the breakfast.Viren says Nahi Siddharth i want to go office with you. Sid says if it's few mins late then it won't matter. Viren says correct there's no difference whether if i come to office or not b/c office aslo runs without me. right siddharth. Siddharth says ok u can come with me but 1st u have to do the breakfast. Viren says no me don't want to eat the breakfast. 

Viren and Sid is about to leave. and Vandana tells Sid to come home early since it's Karva chouth. Sid says Ok...  Divya walks sid to outside. and Sid says to divya i know how diffcult it's for you to fast so do eat something. Divya says i am fasting for you. Viren smiles listening to their convoBig smile and Viren says Siddharth if ur romance is done with Bhabi then let's go. Sid says bye to divya and Divya gives his lunchbox.

Scene Shift to Office
Sid enters the office and one of the worker gives him a rose. and Sid says who gave this. and Sid phone rings so the worker leaves. and Divya says this Phone call is to remind you when we first met. Sid enters his cabin and again one of the worker gives him a roseLOL Sid Phone again rings. and DIvya says this rose will remind u when u have put sindoor in my forehead.
Divya has send the rose and one by one the workers comes and give him a rose and Divya calls Sid to remind him everything how they met and when sid and her got married....
DivSid Love Story is Beginning....

Scene Shift to sood house
Vandana tells nivi and divya to come here.and Vandana gives them a gift for Karva chouth. Nivi says it's very nice but this design will look better on Divya.Nivi says i wil give this saree to Di..Vandana says as u wish it's for u both... Nivi says Here Di..and Divya says No u keep this to yourself and this saree has came to you and i don't look at other people things. Nivi is shocked by Nivi's Behavior.. 

Divya is about to leave but chanchal comes ....Chanchal says i have brought sherwanis for Both Brothers.Chanchal says Pink one is for Siddharth. and Creme Color one is for Viren. and Chanchal shows the sherwani closer ( cream color one ) Vandana says both sherwanis are Very nice..

Nandu comes and says that Shagun has came from Sharma's House for Both Bahu's

While Everyone is Looking at the shagun . Chanchal Exchanges the Sherwanis and chanchal tells Nandu to go put this sherwani's in the room. Nandu goes . and Chanchal looks at Nivi and Divya.. and Chanchal gives her look...

Episode Ends on Chanchal's Face

*PreCap*::::Karva Chouth Ceremony is going on. and Viren Drags Nivi to the room and Nivi says viren every1 is waiting for me. Viren says u got ready but u r not helping me get ready.Nivi smiles.Nivi says ok show me ur sherwani. Viren says did u chosed it for me. Nivi says No mom did. and she knows ur choice very well na. Viren is about to open the box....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 17 December 2010 at 11:17am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmiratoonaniki_pngujaratigirlsaggi80tathyaanaER_ER_YApragyakumarhabsfananupamg0072hjariandorathyyolandamorabcclpaulsibilaKenpachizackgdent4umiss_patel5ek_nai_pahelinanda_gopacooldudettebiatchalimingargattudivra4MaankiMariam-Preetz-akshi-sidputulaashvee.rahejaShayafanA HUGE FANdmg_roks_antaracelestaesihusrmirjiSunriseGreenpeg_pionnepuvinisuzi_bVarsha-01knumnumAnkita_88shaazishalini01nami2811Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.....i think Viren should stop running behind nivi...poor guy is fasting for her and she's least bothered about him......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy2Dilbole_ShiOmRuP.Kamaljit.Sean

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
awwww im sooo envious over nivi....viren is sooo yummyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

HeavenlyDesignz Senior Member
HeavenlyDesignz
HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thank u so much

P.Kamaljit.Sean

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thank you so much 
 vrien is just so cool 

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a lovely update PoojiHug

P.Kamaljit.Sean

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update Pooji Smile

I m feeling so bad for Viren, he have so much love for Nivi and she cant even show him some softness   Disapprove

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top