India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

This is ridiculous (Page 2)

tinagirl Newbie
tinagirl
tinagirl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I was also shocked that she was not put in jail. It gave me the impression that people in India will not go against a relative who was a mother but an elderly person as well even if she was abusive. She ought to be punished for what she attempted to do. It was the best time for Vinod to react negatively rather than complain about Manav over and over again like what he had been doing in the past episodes. 

BTW, how come no one among the sisters of Archana ever offered to give Manav and Arachana some money so that they can start all over again and move out of the house? That is what we do in my country.

Why does it have to be the son(Vinod) who always gives money to his mom and dad?  Can't daughters also help?

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
@tinagirl: daughters post marriage absolutely hav the right to help their parents out like a son might. But it all depends on the husband and his family. They might be closed minded and not like if the daughter helps her parents... But in PR seems like satish wouldnt mind helping. But not kanjoos cheapo dharmu.

Go to top