India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

This is ridiculous

cool_mom2 Newbie
cool_mom2
cool_mom2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I just don't understand what the cv's are trying to portray.....I understand tha there is a lot of talk about the police force in India.....but this is ridiculous yaar.....someone tried to burn her daughter-in-law in an open market and nobody called.the police? I am out of the country for the last 20 years and I think trying to kill someone especially bahu is still considered a major crime.
This is such a wrong portrayal of our society. Don't you think guys?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlsur_aur_taalmansi96Jasmine10shanak.hotbeetaurusstar_warsSaffyFlowerbonnefilleshermaLovePRSohamnycsweetie

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i totally agree, d cvs r giving wrong picture to a audience.dey shld realise d show is being wtched by majority of people.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
This show is indeed giving a very wrong  picture..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Completely agree. 

All the villains have got away too easily with their villainous. all the wrong things are promoted through this show and none of them are punished for it to seem evil defeated.

suffering has been shown the answer to domestic abuse for a long time in this show.

vishwap

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_mom2

I just don't understand what the cv's are trying to portray.....I understand tha there is a lot of talk about the police force in India.....but this is ridiculous yaar.....someone tried to burn her daughter-in-law in an open market and nobody called.the police? I am out of the country for the last 20 years and I think trying to kill someone especially bahu is still considered a major crime.
This is such a wrong portrayal of our society. Don't you think guys?

good point
Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
These episodes show CV heads don't have real life reality experience, neither creativity of common sense either. These what they show dose not fit any conventional category in drama and cinema, none of them fit in comedy either.

mansi96

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
well its a well known fact tat lower class people actually do not look at public services like the police are to help them. 
i have seen this is many different countries so i dont think this is a cultural issue...

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
completely agree. They showed ppl walking away from the scene like it was a normal occurance. Savi needed to go straight to jail, or better yet a pagal khana for a psyc eval... It's such an unbalanced portryal, bc in the past, the deshmukhs were locked away and beaten in jail for ALLEGED bahu abuse courtesy of manju's false accusations, but here aamne-samney, in clear view w/ witnesses, there was an actual attempted bahu murder, and nothing was done. If anything, manav should'v shown concern for his mom's mental state.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapSaffyFlower

Go to top