Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Aap "Dog" or "Fish" me se kya ho - FISH OFF (Page 8)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Nishita123

Well..I think sallu shouldn't do that 2 veena. But, this is not his fault, he is just doing what ever written on the script. creatives should careful with their words. Comparing a human 2 a dog is unacceptable.
Good Point !! I Hope Sallu is not getting any such ideas from this form !! LOL Sallu is a part of this show and he should know it very well that saying such dialogues ( even if its scripted ) is in bad taste and as a host he should stay away from such stuff. I am sure he has some say in it - He can't be blindly following the script !!
yes u r right. he is not a strugling person. so, he has some power 2 change the script. we don't know, some time he might be joking like this in his real life???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Don't know him personally so can't say  - if thats the case then he should get a life and Be Human himself first  -show humanity rather than advertizing  !!  my comment was abt the show Smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 17 December 2010 at 2:43pm

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Shizaru

let it be to a lesson to her............not that she will learn........

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is a dog.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

whatever he said was an analogy.......to get a msg across........he did not compare her

Plz dont insult DogsSmile

youre right, if she was compared to a dog..........it would be an insult

i just seen the part where shes singing to Salman, which decent person with self respect would sing to someone who compared them to a dog??? besharmi di bi hadh hothi heh!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yar veena ko sam

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is a dog.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

whatever he said was an analogy.......to get a msg across........he did not compare her

Online Shizaru

i just seen the part where shes singing to Salman, which decent person with self respect would sing to someone who compared them to a dog??? besharmi di bi hadh hothi heh!!

i m sure veena ko joke samajh mai he nai ayya hoga.

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanish_k

yar veena ko sam

Online Shizaru

i m sure veena ko joke samajh mai he nai ayya hoga.

Zanishbhai aap bathaiy yeh Veena koh samajh meh aatha kya hai???
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Well..I think sallu shouldn't do that 2 veena. But, this is not his fault, he is just doing what ever written on the script. creatives should careful with their words. Comparing a human 2 a dog is unacceptable.
Good Point !! I Hope Sallu is not getting any such ideas from this form !! LOL Sallu is a part of this show and he should know it very well that saying such dialogues ( even if its scripted ) is in bad taste and as a host he should stay away from such stuff. I am sure he has some say in it - He can't be blindly following the script !!
yes u r right. he is not a strugling person. so, he has some power 2 change the script. we don't know, some time he might be joking like this in his real life???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Don't know him personally so can't say  - if thats the case then he should get a life and Be Human himself first  -show humanity rather than advertizing  !!  my comment was abt the show Smile
Yes. This is the shame part in this entertainment industry. ppl try 2 do any thing 4 money. He might be getting paid 2 do what ever production house said 2 him.

Edited by Rasny - 17 December 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hahaha I loved Sallu today ! LOL
Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Veena is deserves it,even after salmans obvious swipe at her cheap behaviour,she screamed " we love you salmanji",when he was talking only to seema.Get the hint dumb bimbo,he is not interested in you or your cheap seductionAngryAngryAngryAngryand why was veenaji so called friend trashmit laughing his heart out,shows he wants only one thing from her .Once he is done using her,he will royally dump her.
Nobody was laughing so hard like trashmit,they all had the decency to keep quiet.
 and lastly all those blasting salman about respecting a woman and blah blah..
"people respect those who respect themselves",don't behave like a roadside *beep* ready to get into any mans bed and expect anyone to treat you with respect.Its not like veena is doing this to feed her family or needs money or has some genuine mental issues,i mean come on who in their right mind will wash a male "friend"s chaddi or massage his feet or his  body.Does ashmit have no hands or is he a baby or is he her husband or is he too sick to do that himself????So veenaji, start with treating yourself with a little respect and dignity and see the difference in attitude of people.

Go to top