Aap "Dog" or "Fish" me se kya ho - FISH OFF - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha I loved Sallu today ! 😆
i love dogs.. dont insult them plz
Veena is deserves it,even after salmans obvious swipe at her cheap behaviour,she screamed " we love you salmanji",when he was talking only to seema.Get the hint dumb bimbo,he is not interested in you or your cheap seduction😡😡😡😡and why was veenaji so called friend trashmit laughing his heart out,shows he wants only one thing from her .Once he is done using her,he will royally dump her.
Nobody was laughing so hard like trashmit,they all had the decency to keep quiet.
 and lastly all those blasting salman about respecting a woman and blah blah..
"people respect those who respect themselves",don't behave like a roadside *beep* ready to get into any mans bed and expect anyone to treat you with respect.Its not like veena is doing this to feed her family or needs money or has some genuine mental issues,i mean come on who in their right mind will wash a male "friend"s chaddi or massage his feet or his  body.Does ashmit have no hands or is he a baby or is he her husband or is he too sick to do that himself????So veenaji, start with treating yourself with a little respect and dignity and see the difference in attitude of people.
Sorry, I disagree. If some creep decides to abuse you on this live forum and sends in a few trashy mails what defense would you have to prevent that. After the fact, would you stoop to that person's level. Veena is being smart here. Salman was not able to ruffle her and she was able to overcome his poor jibes. Her goals are bigger than to spite Salman back.

I once asked a lovable 7 year old to be more aggressive and stand up tough to those that always wanted the first shot at his toys in house parties. He said that he was fine with it because probably those kids wanted the toys more than he did. He did not care for such small matters. I was left feeling small. 3 years later, the kid was "voted" the school prefect for the entire elementary school (till 5th grade). It has been a few more years and the kid is doing bigger things and other kids look up to him as a role model.

Originally posted by wicked gal

Veena is deserves it,even after salmans obvious swipe at her cheap behaviour,she screamed " we love you salmanji",when he was talking only to seema.Get the hint dumb bimbo,he is not interested in you or your cheap seduction😡and why was veenaji so called friend trashmit laughing his heart out,shows he wants only one thing from her .Once he is done using her,he will royally dump her.
Nobody was laughing so hard like trashmit,they all had the decency to keep quiet.
 and lastly all those blasting salman about respecting a woman and blah blah..
"people respect those who respect themselves",don't behave like a roadside *beep* ready to get into any mans bed and expect anyone to treat you with respect.Its not like veena is doing this to feed her family or needs money or has some genuine mental issues,i mean come on who in their right mind will wash a male "friend"s chaddi or massage his feet or his  body.Does ashmit have no hands or is he a baby or is he her husband or is he too sick to do that himself????So veenaji, start with treating yourself with a little respect and dignity and see the difference in attitude of people.
Originally posted by desivalues

Sorry, I disagree. If some creep decides to abuse you on this live forum and sends in a few trashy mails what defense would you have to prevent that. After the fact, would you stoop to that person's level. Veena is being smart here. Salman was not able to ruffle her and she was able to overcome his poor jibes. Her goals are bigger than to spite Salman back.

I once asked a lovable 7 year old to be more aggressive and stand up tough to those that always wanted the first shot at his toys in house parties. He said that he was fine with it because probably those kids wanted the toys more than he did. He did not care for such small matters. I was left feeling small. 3 years later, the kid was "voted" the school prefect for the entire elementary school (till 5th grade). It has been a few more years and the kid is doing bigger things and other kids look up to him as a role model.

I thought Salman was over-doing it with Veena today.. it was kinda mean and he picked on her for too long. 
Originally posted by helloji

very well said👏👏👏 [/Veena has no shame ...her family will also be seeng how she behaves with ashmit...One has to earn that respect....Shewta is respectable and knows its a national telecast.
Originally posted by zanish_k

yar veena ko sam
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Shizaru

let it be to a lesson to her............not that she will learn........

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is a dog.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

whatever he said was an analogy.......to get a msg across........he did not compare her

Plz dont insult Dogs😊

Shizaru
youre right, if she was compared to a dog..........it would be an insult

i just seen the part where shes singing to Salman, which decent person with self respect would sing to someone who compared them to a dog??? besharmi di bi hadh hothi heh!!

i m sure veena ko joke samajh mai he nai ayya hoga.

dumb that is she !!!
Originally posted by Shizaru

let it be to a lesson to her............not that she will learn........

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is not a dog as dogs are loyal.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

whatever he said was an analogy.......to get a msg across........he did not compare her

<font color="#ff0000">Moderator's Note: Calling a contestant a 'dog' is direct bashing. Please refrain from posting such comments again. - BB Devt Team</font>

there you go Mod, all edited!!! Although if you think that's direct bashing, plz feel free to show me indirect bashing

Ppl here are calling each other names and contestants wh**es and you decide calling a contestanta dog who himself called a lady a kutthi...offensive and direct bashing

Anyway I've edited it! Hope that's enough! Or would the over sensitive fam / member who reported it like a written apology from me? He / She must be devastated as Veena who was indirectly compared to a Dog / Fish....something even Ashmit didn't object to...or maybe he did go and complain to BB and then BB emailed Salman....yada yada yada