Aap "Dog" or "Fish" me se kya ho - FISH OFF - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

let it be to a lesson to her............not that she will learn........

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is a dog.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

whatever he said was an analogy.......to get a msg across........he did not compare her

Moderator's Note: Calling a contestant a 'dog' is direct bashing. Please refrain from posting such comments again. - BB Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by helloji

look who is talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think calling  dog or fish is better than any one calling ur  shweta a   prostitute .jis ne apne baap ki bi nahi suniπŸ˜ƒ 
if u shweta fan thn oooooooooopppppppppppppps i am sorryπŸ˜›

Toh ? Ur point? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And as for the topic, Salman said that in fun, but that was very insulting. But we all know what kind of reputation she has got for showering so much love on every man in that show.

I guess if these comments were made on Shweta, people would have loved it, but as it's not on Shweta, so it becomes insulting 🀣
Originally posted by Shizaru

let it be to a lesson to her............not that she will learn........

for god sake ppl, he was asking question..........which are set by BB producers etc.............you can accuse him of being rude when he does impromptu unscripted responses.........

if it was from him then i think it could have been an indirect msg to ashmit to say bach keh baya..........keep your distance

ashmit is a dog.........when Salman said usk ka bypass na kardena.......Ashmits response was......no i will by pass her!!!!

u r right....he is just reading the script. this is his job😊 but this creative team has gone mad😑
Originally posted by zanish_k

Does salman  has any guts to ask any question to ashmit,always biased toward him?only  becoz he has a film family backup,w*f

I think u dont know who salman khan is🀣...ur talking about asking question to Ashmit...u mean to say salman is scare of Ashmit🀣🀣🀣🀣 Dont joke like that please!!!its tooo funnnnnyyy...Ashmit the don of india!!!salman has not guts to ask soemthing!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Toh ? Ur point? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baap ke na sunne se prostitute hojate hain???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujeh nehi pata tha ...toh Hello jhi Veena ne toh apne poure family ke nahi suni she live by her own toh usse kiya boulaye???queen of prosti****πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Viewers ko insulting laga,but veena took it as a fun.
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Agree neeshi. Person like veena who cant give respect to herself why others would give her ? Yesterday she dint feel even hesitation when she told. I washed his chaddiyaa.

I agree . Salman is giving alot of hints to her for weeks for her disgusting behaviour but no affect and insan ki izat apnay haat main hoti hai . i dont think this will affect her even a little bid .i am sure she will not learn anything from this and will be same just like before.
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Viewers ko insulting laga,but veena took it as a fun.
yes..she doesn't care abt that and took it as a compimentaryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rasny

Well..I think sallu shouldn't do that 2 veena. But, this is not his fault, he is just doing what ever written on the script. creatives should careful with their words. Comparing a human 2 a dog is unacceptable.
Good Point !! I Hope Sallu is not getting any such ideas from this form !! πŸ˜† Sallu is a part of this show and he should know it very well that saying such dialogues ( even if its scripted ) is in bad taste and as a host he should stay away from such stuff. I am sure he has some say in it - He can't be blindly following the script !!