Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neeshii

Hey guys !!!

Tht was really hillarious frm Salman side......

Ki Aap "Dog" or "Fish" me se kya ho???????? 🤣

Jab bhi aapki Ashmit se ladaai ho toh bolna "FISH OFF".......🤣
Jaise Salman ne Veena ki keechai ki mazaa aa gaya........👏

Salman compared Veena with his "DOG" ha ha ha.......👏👍🏼
OMG, OMG, OMG I m dying by laughing.........🤣🤣🤣

FISH OFF guys ha ha ha.......🤣

Hmm ....

Looks liek you enjoyed the cheap remarks from a cheap host ....😕  Do you feel it right to humiliate any woman like this ?  No matter how cheap she is, salman should treat woman with some respect.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sallu should be Nishkasit from BB  , unwanted comments by Salman on Veena 👎🏼 , the comments weren't funny at all ! 🥱
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was pretty rude, I mean I don't like Veena that much either, but he made it so obvious that he doesn't like her. I don't think she really understood that though. She insulted herself too though , so I guess it's ok.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman is not at fault Veena posed herself like this only  Edited by amina.ahmedraza - 13 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know what he will do next week, guys? Next week he'll be all sweet and cute to Veena and say nice things to her. Cuz everytime Sallu is mean to Veena and there's protest against it, he turns all nice for a week or two. He's straight cheap, instead of chanting BEING HUMAN all the time and making t-shirts and watches with the slogan, he should first start being human himself.
MsAnu thumbnail
salman shouldnt have insulted veena like that , , he's after all a senior member

Salman ki umar hain pachpan ki aur harkate hain bachpan ki 🤢
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amy22

You know what he will do next week, guys? Next week he'll be all sweet and cute to Veena and say nice things to her. Cuz everytime Sallu is mean to Veena and there's protest against it, he turns all nice for a week or two. He's straight cheap, instead of chanting BEING HUMAN all the time and making t-shirts and watches with the slogan, he should first start being human himself.

When has he ever been nice to her? By nice if you mean, he doesn't ask her questions and ignores her, then yeah you're right. But I think he made it clear from the start that he doesn't like her.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

When has he ever been nice to her? By nice if you mean, he doesn't ask her questions and ignores her, then yeah you're right. But I think he made it clear from the start that he doesn't like her.

agreed
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salman ne veena k totte uda diye !!!! 🤣

i didn't find the comments bad.......it's veena's character which is at fault.....and salman was correct, veena married na hokar bhi married woman ki tarah behave karti hain !!!!